That first no gf of the day

>that first no gf of the day

Fuckin kek

Whats the feel if I just got a gf but she wont let me put my penis in her vagina until we're married?

you don't want to marry a girl you don't know how she fucks or if she even enjoy sex

Degenerate

enjoy your divorce

Dude a girl could lay there for all I care. I just want to like her and have a family with her. And she's down for that. She is literally waifu material. I haven't felt this kind of connection with any other person ever, but still I'm looking for insight from other anons.

Not with that thinking she'll dump you

sex is the vertebral column of the marriage

but what I know, I'm just a virgin in a basement

Honestly I don't think she'd ever consider that. Drawing unbiased judgement from everything she's ever done, or expressed through words or body language, I'd be the one to end the relationship if anything.

You don't have to believe me, but if you were on my shoulder observing everything, you'd understand.

i had a girlfriend once

sweetest, kindest girl i ever knew
should've known it was too good to be true when i opened her phone and found her sexting multiple dudes

> only sees things through your own head
> claims to know what someone else thinks and feels

Autistm at its finest

Eh. Me and gf have been together for 4 years. Fucked like crazy tge first week then we went to an open relationship after that. Now we do it like 2ce a month. Our bond is stronger than sex

you are having sex with other people though

>you don't want to marry

ftfy

>2ce
I hope go into psychosis you girlfriend flaunting piece of shit!

do you have a home gym in your basement?

>sex is the vertebral column of the marriage
Dunno about marriage but ive based my LTRs around sex
If a girl doesnt want to fuck im not gonna force her but its something i consider important in a relationship

Dont come here for advice. Warned.
Congrats bdw.

Neverrelax.jpeg

The word cuck gets misued a lot these days.
This isn't one of those times.