>voice goes high when nervous
>girls saw "aww" at me

W-will lifting help?

your legitimately not gonna make it.

You'll just end up as a musular autismo

stop giving a fuck

go get drunk once and a while

Yeah bro it sure will.

I get drunk 4-5 times a week to ease the pain...

you're fucked then. you gotta change your attitude bro, maybe read some self-help books or get redpilled.

you are a fucking pussy faggot

start practicing kickboxing or some shit like that

I am redpilled

Why?

Go get your test levels checked.

why are you a pussy faggot (do I need to clarify this?) or why you should practice a martial art?

do you think you will stutter in front of your boss after a 15 years old punched you in the face several times?

Boo fucking hoo. Life is tough, get over it or get outta the way.

OP how old are you?

Maybe you just have anxiety problems.

When i talk to people my own age, and girls and stuff i am confident and charismatic. But when it comes to work and my boss i go turbo autist and get nervous, and i dont know why.

I feel like I'm the total opposite

I'm a natural alpha male trapped in a beta body having to escape.

>natural alpha in my friend groups
>even at 5'8"
>attractive
>used to be a betalord maximus and now moving out of my comfort zone more and more
>like to take risks and be in leadership positions
>becoming more and more confident
>in cocoon mode, eagerly waiting to finish making all manners of gains

I used to be really really really beta. It helps to find role models both in real life and in history and discover genuine masculinity (not twirly moustache, six pack abs, party every night shit).

I heavily recommend The Way of Men by Jack Donovan.

Fuuuuark, making it unlike op kek

For me it's the opposite.

This was basically me. Lifting and getting bigger helped tremendously, I imagine doing a martial art would help as well since you gain so much confidence when you know you can hold your own in a fight.

Get your hormone levels checked bro, sounds like you are low test and high estrogen. I got my bloods done at 21yo and I had 300ng/ml test which is extremely low for someone my age. Now i'm injecting test and it has changed my life, I can look anyone in the eye and it completely wiped out my social anxiety. Would recommend but do your research first you you don't fuck your shit up.

I seriously dont know why it happens, i get short of breath and my heart races when in certain work situations.

I could go up to a randoms girl in the street or a night out and ask them to bang, but work fucks me. I think i enjoy the zero repercussions of being anonymous, so i can just relax. At work if you fuck up or say the wrong thing you are stuck with them people, and dont want bosses to think im a dick.

hey Milton

Not OP but thanks for this
> implying you're not trolling

>help
yes
>solve your problems
hell no

The only reasonable answer here

Nice corporate buzzwords, can't wait to see how much diversity and team leadership you bring to the table. You must really be the alpha of the pack with such vibrant qualities, I heard you once went on a zipline! Pure courage.

Fuck off

>alpha
>r3dditor
K

I dont think low test is always the answer.

I'm either like this or hyper-aggro how do i stop being such a sperg?

I'm a wannabe alpha in the sense of being physically confident and wanting to make my own way in life, but always held back due to anxiety making me timid and low test making me lethargic

Low dose ssris and trt have suddenly made my goals clear

>I'm a natural alpha
>I used to be really really really beta

>I use to be really really really beta.

>outgoing
>Girls put out for me all the time
>Feel like punching someone and fucking their girlfriend in any confrontation
>said no to dinner with the president
>get special treatment because I'm a sick cunt and everyone loves me
>"fuck user I can't believe you did that, that was so brave and amazing! Please have my children"
>everyone else is too pussy to do it (rode a skateboard that was on fire off the edge of the moon)
>took my bosses job and wife without asking
>stare right into people's souls
>eyes glow red when mad
>girls say "hnnnng" at me

Kekd

This is my dream

Here's how you do it user.
Don't think about how much you don't want to do it.
Just do it.
It's really that easy.

I have overwhelming anxieties in a lot of social settings, too. If you get stuck in anxiety thought loops, either say fuck it and just do it. Or think about why you're anxious rationally.

Take for example asking your boss for your dosh. What could possibly happen? He says no? That's unlikely. You make a fool of yourself? You look more like a fool by not doing it.
Lifting won't do shit for you user. You need to get your shit straight. The only thing holding yourself back is you. Now, this goes without saying, you shouldn't go around doing all kinds of retarded shit like jumping off buildings.

Visit a psychotherapist, OP

well you probably look like a beta so people treat you like one.. lift and if that doesnt help then roid and if that also fails then stop giving a fuck

How is things going in high school?

Muay Thai crew checking in.

5'11 taking a round kick to the head from a 14 year old followed by several punches actually shattered my confidence for awhile.

Fucking do it anyways OP

Buy a plane ticket to a developing country RIGHT NOW! I was an apathetic piece of shit young adult with no motivation or drive to do anything except going through the motions of my shitty minimum wage job and lack of social life. I was legitimately going to kill myself until my coworker told me about this awesome trip he had to South America and all his crazy adventures travelling. I cleaned my bank account out, bought a ticket to Colombia and lived on about $3 usd a day for a couple months. I had no choice but to become a functional responsible adult because otherwise I would have starved/been stabbed/died of disease. Came back to the US literally a new man and I have never looked back. Travel, OP. It's what keeps me going with a positive attitude

Couldn't hurt, but I thing you'd benefit quite a bit more from therapy and possibly TRT. 100% srs about this

You are beta because you fear. Your fear is crippling you. You have to confront your fears.

No. Lifting is only a step in the right direction, because you're essentially saying 'no' to the status quo, which is good. But it wont fix you. And make no mistake, you are indeed broken. You have to say 'no' to a lot more things in your life now. Pick up change, but don't accept it.

>moving out of my comfort zone more and more
>like to take risks and be in leadership positions
>more and more confident
>in cocoon mode
Such is the writing style of someone who took an online corporate english course.

embarrassing

Sounds fun DESU.
Elaborate/share?

Did you really get that much out of Way Of Men?
I read it too and I found it thoroughly uncompelling.
It is not that I get the significance of talking about masculinity, especially in our contemporary culture, but this book just didn't do it for me.

How can you confront fear of judgement and rejection though?

Note, being judged and rejected didn't help.

>W-will lifting help?

stop posting like a god damn retard for one. "w-will"? what the fuck is that?

god damn you kids these days are such gigantic pussies it makes my balls shrink a little.

So basically i was walking through a bad area to meet up a latino twink from grindr, this was the ghetto . Anyway i meet the twink and hes hugging all up on me and kisses me on the cheek wtf, i can see gangsta cholos all around starting to stare and i get nervous. I tell him to get off me and that im not gay im not into him doing all this shiit, im just here to dominate him so lets go back to his place already so i can choke his beta ass with my giant snake of a cawk a bit and get a nut off. But he just wont fuking stop, and now a crowd of angry gangsta cholos and old ayrian dudes with cowboy hats surround us and i hear them swearing under their breath.

I had to take control of things as the twink was now yelling back at the guys how its 2016 and that they should not be so hateful, now they start yelling at us and im about to get my ass beat. So i push this twink down to the ground and he squeals like a pig, he tries to get up but i mount him from behind and pull his pants down, i yell to the angry crowd "THIS IS HOW WE HOLD DOWN THE LAW IN PRISON WHEN BITCH BOY Twinks GET OUT OF LINE!" I then go in raw in his angus and nearly rip all my foreskin off but i have no choice and im going full power now and the twink is crying.

The dudes around us start head nodding me and saying things like "das right bigmane u gotta put dis twink back in line" and "its how we do in da barrio teach him a lesson!"
Eventually i climax inside of the twink and i gotta be honest i have never been more aroused in my life. I quickly ran off while i still had the crowd behind me, dunno whatever happened to the twink, i hope he didnt get his ass beat too bad for being a feminine ladyboy.

As i ran off though some leftover jizz flew off my dick and landed on some dude's face, i guess i forgot to pull my pants off fully from all the excitement. But it was cool, i could hear him yell at me "Das cool mane thats just friendly fire i know how we do up in da penitentiary".

>forgot to say no homo

>forgot

>sleeps with his mom

What did he mean by this?

what are you implying

Coach Corey Wayne

>go on duckduckgo.com
>type !tpb RSD
>download the 5 most popular or so
then you watch them and make the most of it, lift, learn to fight, read 'meditations' by marcus aurelius, read thoreau, read eckhart tolle, voice your opinions when you feel like it, don't push your discipline onto others and lead through actions, not words.

Haven't read this book, but if we're recommending things then check out The Professor in the Cage by Jonathon Gottschall

Honestly you just need to practice being different.
>shy
Go out of your way to say hello to a stranger when you are in public.
Make small talk with the cashier at a store.
>can't look people in the eye
Force yourself to.
You can start by looking at the spot between their eyebrows. To the other person it looks like you are making eye contact.
>w-will lifting help?
maybe
It won't hurt. You'll probably look better, feel better about yourself, and gain some confidence - which WILL help.

Yes, lifting will help.
Exogenous test will fix it instantly, though.

I was kind of already heading in that direction and the book was able to summarize my thoughts and add new information

take tren on the daily

Where are you from bby?
Come over to my place. Live with me. I'll take care of you.
Nobody will ever hurt you again.
Might even make you an alpha bottom that likes rough play and doesn't give in easily.

>Exogenous test will fix it instantly, though.

This or you will forever stay beta.
You can fake it on the outside, but you will always feel unsure and hesitate on the inside.

You sound like an assclown.

It seems pretty interesting. Thanks for the recommendation.
I take the fact that the SJWs hate it (pic related) as a very good sign.

>7th or 8th time at the gym
>So many people wtf
>Uncomfortable as fuck as always
>Doing my usual routine
>Usually do squats with those ''premade'' bars with weights attached to them
>For reasons I can't explain, I couldn't do that this time
>Looking around for another exercise to do
>Go to the squat rack
>Girl is using it
>Fuck.jpg
>See bench
>Last time I tried benching I lost control of the bar with two 5lbs on it
>Meh, might as well try
>Bar isn't heavy at all, but like last time I can't control it properly
>Suddenly realize it's because my arms are too close together
>Correct my grip
>So much easier now
>I put weights on it and I can still lift it with ease
>Wtf I love benching now
>Do 3 sets of 15
>Go back to the squat rack
>Girl left, now I can use it
>Enter the rack, figuring out how it works
>Chinese girl comes out of nowhere and asks if I'm using it (gym used to be female only so like 60%+ of the customers are female)
>''n-no''
>Spend the next 5 minutes walking aimlessly around fidgeting with my towel
>Leave
>At least I made gains

>cocoon mode
>"alpha"

You sound like a fuccboi waiting to happen OP

Just go cock crazy like the rest of them, seems like they stabilize with some sen intake

*semen not sen

>girls say "hnnnng" at me
Now that was just one too far, I don't believe you now

show them user. show them all.

That's why. Alcohol has a resounding effect on your test levels, turning you into a whiny bitch.

oh my god fuck you

More like this plis

people are shitting on you, but I agree with the role models point. I remember my therapist asking if I ever had a strong male role model as a kid, my father, a superhero, etc. Turns out I couldn't think of one single person, real or fictional, who I looked up to.

I guess that's why I grew up with lots of beta mode induced anxiety. Overcoming it by lifting and practicing social skills thankfully.

yeah I agree with this 100%. Considering blowing my saved up vacation time all at once somewhere in southeast Asia.

Maybe fuck some ladyboys while I'm at it. why the fuck not.

>Maybe fuck some ladyboys while I'm at it. why the fuck not.

AIDS probably.

Quit caring. You win some you lose some but you got to take chances.

It's because you were babied and don't know what to do so you just give up and let someone else take control of the situation. Confidence comes from planning something and achieving goals, which is basically what you will do with lifting. The planning and execution part spills over to all facets of life. You need to get good at gathering research and having the TENACITY to continue after failure to see through to your goals.

sounds like you might benefit from going super early when the gym will be empty, that's what i did until i was a lil more confident

>tfw trans and not that beta

^_^

>in a club right now
>stag do for soon to be bro in law
>bored shit less because sober

24 more hours of this shit