Anyone here gone straightedge and given up alcohol/drugs/cigarettes all together?

Anyone here gone straightedge and given up alcohol/drugs/cigarettes all together?

Ive always been doing that
Alcohol is useful because it makes girls more likely to fuck, doesnt need me to drink it
Drugs, depends on what kind
Cigarettes are useless and harmful for your lungs, if you want nicotine use a spray or that other thing...snuff

I wouldn't call myself straight edge. No alcohol, tobacco or traditional drugs but I take ECA-Stack during my cuts and have been taking Isotretinoin for the last 3 months.

Never been a fan of drinking, feel like throwing up before I'm even tipsy and my lungs weren't working as well as they should so I quit smoking and weed. Been feeling alot better since

I'm trying, cigarettes are slowly being weened and the alcohol is being consumed less and less.
For me the hardest part of quitting alcohol is the social aspect, since I'm introverted socializing without alcohol is annoying and tiring; it's the only reason I drink.

*Anyone here had there balls surgically removed?
Not yet how is it?

its easy to give them up when you never started

It's easy to be a boring piece of shit underaged retard.

>im so boring that i have nothing of substance under my alcohol and substance abuse
t. dead by 50

Will drink and toke the bong on the weekends until I die. Will switch to vaping once I have the cash. Nothing in excess though.

>Implying smoking makes you more fun
Nigga, please
Drinking is social and some drugs are but smoking is shit tier really

>i´m so boring i will never have lung cancer released by smoking or drinking alcohol which fucks up my gains

feels good to be boring

Cigarettes I mostly smoke when drunk, and drinking I won't give up.. I don't really get hungover and I never let it interfere with my workouts so w/e. Also makes it a lot easier to meet qts.

TFW never drank, smoked or done drugs

I'm trying to, my friends are a bunch of losers anyway + would rather have money

You're right, for me it's an addiction and something I need to stop. Though I don't intend to give up either fully, like everything there is a balance to be found. I've quit both a few times for cutting/cardio purposes. This time cigarettes are proving harder because I've found a way to smoke that doesn't wreck my budget.

You can drink and smoke responsibly. Kudos to you faggots though for taking the clean route, I bet your parents are really proud.

nicotine as a drug makes you more social. to get it via smoking is cuck-tier though

>That shred/fat burn you getting from 3 days at a festival on hard drugs dancing for hours on end and chatting up qteas.

I had a friend that never used alcohol/drugs/cigarettes
Was all into gym, running, calistetics and healthy foods
He was last year of engineering college.

One night while he was going home from the gym at 8 in the evening, a car hit him on a crossing.
He was driving 100kmh in 50kmh zone
He was in a wrong lane
He was going around a buss in front of zebra

So there aint no way im gonna go cold and give up weekend drinking, and occasional joint
Life is too fucking short

what the fuck, this is terrible advice DO NOT TAKE SNUFF - use patches or gum or something, snuff is cancer tier + infected nasal passages

sure you can. just dont pretend it makes you more interesting

t. Bored middle aged crisis machines with no experience outside of a cubicle

Are you stupid m8? It makes people more interesting, or relaxes me enough to converse with them unencumbered by my autism.
If anything alcohol dumbs down all of my senses making me less interesting. You should have a drink, it's really rather relaxing.

I don't even drink soft drinks and soda. Juice, rarely. Only water and chocolate milk everyday.

I didn't even start with alcohol/drugs/cigs. They're degenerate and unpure.

Four years, yeah. Back on H now though
> strait edge
Kek C'mon son

Yeah but only because I can't afford alcohol or any drugs

depends, do you consider caffeine a drug?

This, implying I can afford that shit anyways

After discovering Monster Zero Ultra® I haven't needed any drugs or substances nor have I craved for them.

I have never tried drugs and tobacco, and drink very very occasionally (for example, last time was at a wedding two months ago)

Congratulations on getting married

you're all a bunch of fucking faggots

i was smoking a pack+ a day thanks to med school being FUCKING SHIT

one day i just decided i had had enough and quit cold turkey

it's been close to a month and i haven't touched a cigarette

stay dyel faggots

lmao, i smoked 2 packs a day and also did that, havent touched a cig in 2 years, keep going mate best descision you ever made

Pretty much. I quit smoking years ago. Drugs never held much appeal, even after I tried a few kinds. Alcohol kind of just stopped as life and goals become my focus. Wasn't even intentional. I just realized one day that it had been months since I had had a drink.

Gave up alcohol, got way too close to being an alcoholic and basically snapped out of it. Used to smoke weed a lot but completely stopped over time. Only thing I do now is pic related and SSRIs

Would there be any significance difference if you stopped cold turkey when the only time you smoke weed and/or drink alcohol (to some non-binging degree) are Fridays and Saturdays??

>treating life like a roguelike
>start to see stats on consumable items
>drugs almost all nearly have long term debuffs and almost no positives
>start looking at exotic foods instead
>all of them have only long term benefits
>carrots reduce chance for prostate cancer
>cocoa increases bloodflow and is an antioxidant
>curcumin, spirulina, garlic extract, fish oil etc. all have weird benefits, from strengthening the immune system, to reducing inflammation, reducing nasal congestion and more.

examine.com those things faggets

>philosophically change so much that nobody in society can recognize me.
>Dont even slightly feel bad because of it, because all this stuff also helps to increase my test, decrease my cortisol and I feel fine being aggressive and even mocking towards the normies.

I prefer to avoid it all together since I tend to lack self control once I get started but if you can keep it in moderation the only concern is the excess calories from the alcohol and maybe munchies if that's your thing

I can't remember the days when I could separate the fake and the genuine on this crossbred chilean clamshell collectors board

>1 month
>getting preachy

come back in a year

what part of me not giving a flying fuck what you dumb normies think of me dont you understand?

Sorry, I cant hear you over the 40% increase in nitric content things for curcumin right now.

I didn't even know the bride and the groom

I don't do alcohol, but just quit smoking after quarter century. Feels good man.

Still on methadone since the year 2000, been lowering lately

You have no idea how actually easy it is to quit smoking. It takes no will power. I knew i was done smoking the very day i quit. No fear. This book is cultish and is the best book ever written as far as i am concerned

I smoked heavily from age 12 to age 18 and quit cold turkey, best decision ever. I don't drink but I do use marijuanas daily.

I have that book, have yet to read it though.

I have heard of that magical book since the 1990s and kept putting away reading it because if the fear.

Just do it. Start reading.

Munchies isn't really my thing and I have a natural low bf% which means it's harder for me to bulk than cut, so as long as I do munchies on healthy food it would slightly benefit.

I try to drink straight whiskey to lower calorie intake, just make sure I don't drink it like beer, as soon as I start feeling the buzz I stop and wait until sober then repeat if I feel like still going. Trick is not to go over that line, which to be honest took me a long time to learn.

Is there a better tier alcohol? lower calories while having good distinct taste?

>not saying youve had enough and quit turkey and that it's been a month since you've been to class

It's like you faggots dont even know how to meme.

It's OK to give up drugs and alcohol but it's never OK not to start them in the first place.

I quit cigs cold turkey, stopped getting drunk and basically gave up alcohol after a single sip of beer made me feel sick.
My only vice now is coffee doritos and a bit too much sugar. Simple sugar is like crack to me.

>treating life like a roguelike

lmao I do this too smometimes