MILK

Give me 1 reason you shitheads talk shit about low fat milk.
MUH GOMAD MUH WHOLE MILK
What if you want to leanbulk tho? Why the hell would one go with whole milk instead of low fat? HUH?

Other urls found in this thread:

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19419322
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22081694
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your numbers are off

they may be, got that image from google, the argument still stands tho, whole milk sucks dick

Sugars are the same across the board. Don't want to develop the beetus. Did GOMAD. It worked, but but by the end I was starting to get groggy after every round just from the insulin dump.

>GOMAD fag gets triggered
Opinion discarded, take your fat ass outta here with your 20%bf and go suck of rippetits

2k16 and you are still srinking milk? LMAO

*drinking

shitskin detected
>implying milk isn't the best drink right after water
don't ever reply to me or my son again

>racist detected
I guess you are a calf if you seriously think milk is good for you.

>tfw they have high protein milk where i live
>70% more protein 30% less sugar
>costs fucking $3/litre

i don't care about hurting animals feefees vegan faggot, i care about my muscles

> milk removes calcium from bones

What was triggering about that? I dont see what you're seeing, user.

It is quite simple. Your body is neutralising the acidic proteins of the milk with the calcium in your bones. Sure, there is calcium in milk, but the protein in milk will also leech some calcium out of the bones

more than 30mins in this thread and still haven't gotten a legit answer. so I guess whole milk over low fat is just bro science. thanks

1% is literally the perfect balance
Prove me wrong

> [citation needed]

This is actually correct. Adding too much calcium into your diet blocks uptake of manganese, another crucial element besides Ca in bone growth. The result is weaker bones. Also milk decreases the PH in the body leading to acidosis, which the body compensates for by deploy Ca as a buffer. The largest source of it in your body is the bones so they suffer the greatest loss.

A 30 second Google search will prove this correct.

Source, I'm a medfag.

Drinking a glass full of calcium will actually leave you with negative calcium

I feel like anyone with a basic understanding of nutrition should know to question anything that's "common knowledge" in the normie world.

Just take care of your vitamin D intake, and this doesn't happen

Not true. Vitamin D is ineffective against metabolic acidosis. CA is still pulled from the bones as a buffer.

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

As crazy as it may sound, milk strengthening your bones is just a mom-science meme, akin to "fat makes you fat" and "grains should constitute the bulk of your diet".

30 sec Google search also debunks this
Think about how many other foods you eat and drink with acids in them but sure milk is the one to blame

Weird I found this

>There is no evidence from superior quality balance studies that increasing the diet acid load promotes skeletal bone mineral loss or osteoporosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19419322

> TFW doing GOMAD

M-my bones

Wrong, the body only uses calcium from milk. Citation should be in the video description of "milk is bad for you, BUT..." from Unnatural Vegan.
The only bad part in this list is the hormones. I love the vegan diet and try to take out as many animal products off my diet as I can, but the vegan cult's arguments are fucking retarded
>300 kcal
That's two glasses, not one
And I don't see how calories are bad. 3 bananas are 300 kcal, are they also not to be eaten?
>16 grams of fat
That's 4.5 glasses, not one
Also 25 g (about a large spoonful) of pb has that amount of fat, is that also bad for you?
>pus cells
And there are shit molecules in the air because someone farted 2 minutes ago and dead dick skin cells at the door handle because someone opened it without washing his hands. And don't even get me started on the disgusting cow dung used as fertiliser (not all farmers use synthetic) and the mosquitos at the rice fields and the pesticides etc etc.
>leeches calcium off the bones
Post citation faggot and even if you do, which you won't, I have a source that says the opposite

> Some authors have suggested that dairy products are not helpful and perhaps detrimental to bone health because higher osteoporotic fracture incidence is observed in countries with higher dairy product consumption. However, scientific evidence does not support any of these claims. Milk and dairy products neither produce acid upon metabolism nor cause metabolic acidosis, and systemic pH is not influenced by diet.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22081694

>Live in relatively poor country.
>Vegan activists (mostly rich kids with nothing better to do and who shop at markets most people could never afford) post posters like this and claim loudly that milk is basically pus with artificial hormones, that eating meat is like gnawing your own hand off etc.
>Lots of those posters are aimed at kids - get 'em while they're young, and all that.
>Some kids start to decline diary, eggs and milk.
>Their parents aren't rich enough to buy them fortified almond milk and shit. Kids are unlikely to eat peas by the truckload to compensate.
>Vegan diets are empirically shown to negatively affect children even in affluent countries.
I don't care about other peoples dietary choices, but this shit really miffs me.

>higher osteoporotic fracture incidence is observed in countries with higher dairy product consumption
OF COURSE
Normies are stupid and don't care about their bodies
First they get osteoporosis because of their shitty diet and then they start drinking milk
Everything adds up

>Skimmed milk was what they used to give to prisoners and workhouse inmates, to go with their porridge and gruel. It’s a punishment, not a drink.

-Peter 'Morality' Hitchens

Skimmed milk. Not even once.

>tfw eat porridge with skimmed milk
guys, i think i have SBTY syndrome, somebody help

>People constantly bitch about how skim milk doesn't have the micros regular milk has.
>In most countries, milk that doesn't contain all the vitamins and minerals associated with milk is forbidden from being called milk or skim milk and must instead be called imitation milk or something like that.
>Inb4 phytonutrients: just like you shouldn't expect PB to be your major source of protein, you should get most of your antioxidants and shit from veggies and fruits - not milk.

>glass of milk at breakfast
>milk with oats during lunch
>glass of milk with bread after the oats during lunch
>glass of milk before bed
>some quark between all that

That's 250ml x 3 + 200ml = 950ml
A liter a day won't hurt? r-right?

is that why I always see shit like 'soy milky' and 'almond milk substitute'

Don't know, some soy and almond milks are made purely from soy//almonds and don't have any diary in it. Others are a blend of skimmed milk with no nutrients and some soy/almonds. If it is vegan then it's the former and if not then probably the latter.

But at the end of the day if it says "milk" and you don't live in a deregulated shithole then it's probably good for you - unless you're allergic.

who else 2% here?

>5% COME ON!
There is a reason you get % by pressing shift+5, this greatly simplifies matter.

but the taste :v

>1% fat = 2.5g
>Whole = 8g
>Isnt 250g fat whole?