/Noot/ General

Who here /Mental Fraud/?
Just ordered some Coluracetam, Noopept and Alpha GCP, thinking about ordering some Oxiracetam too.

Phenibut + Phenylpiracetam + L-Theanine + Caffeine masterrace

Modafinil + caffine + mirtazapine and Lithium

Isn't phenibut and phenylpiracetam stacked together a bit overkill?

maybe but it makes me feel incredible, fairly low dosages anyway (300mg Phenibut + 150mg Phenylpiracetam)

>Daily
Anracetam + Alpha gcp + Creatine + Green tea

>Night time
Melation + Bacopa monnier + NAC

>Anti Stress
Ashwandgha + Phenibut + NAC + Cannabis or a beer. After a good work out.

>Anti Aging
NAC + Curcumin (with piperine) + Green tea + Resvertiol + Calorie restriction

Where do you get all that shi? Is there a sticky or something?

Just Google "buy nootropics", nootropicdepot and powdercity are good.
Some nootropics can be found on Amazon like caffeine+l-theanine, Choline sources and creatine.

Morning
> aniracetam
>oxiracetam
>alpha gpc

Night
>melatonin
>piracetam
>l theanine
> Zinc
>magnesium

Don't take melatonin regularly, it is known to elevate estrogen levels

OP here, only take melatonin when it's my bed time and I don't feel sleepy.

Does anyone else not get a feeling from phenibut? Got it from a legit source took 2g nothing happen.
160lb for reference

Anyone have any experience with kava kava?

Nootropics usually affect people differently, I know people who only got brainfog and headaches from modafinil.

what are the benefits of all these nootropics?

They all enhance cognitive function, logical thinking, memory and focus in some way or another.
But some, like coluracetam for example, increases visual acuity, color saturation and grading. Oxiracetam increases sociability in some users and is regarded as a slight stimulant.

they really do all that? are there side effects?

i've taken modafinil, but all i get is intense headaches. if i lower the dose i get a feeling similar to coffee and stinky piss, so i stopped taking it.

also tried N-acetylcysteine and that also gave me crazy headaches, dunno if i was taking too much though.

>they really do all that?

kind of, but the effects are very subjective. the racetams give me, personally, a greater ability to handle mental fatigue. that's really all they do, but it's a significant effect.

>are there side effects?

some people report "brain fog". there's also some rebound effects. phenibut has nasty addiction potential and withdrawal. the racetams- you just feel kind of dull and normal after stopping a long usage.

Nootropics affect everyone differently but are usually the same, taking modafinil every day isnt recommended tho as it brings headaches.
Take a low dose, then increase the dose so you can get an idea about the drug. Try taking a Choline sources with it like alpha gpc

Aide effects are different for each one, but are usually minor. Racetams may give you some sluggishness for a day or two after stopping long usage. You should do research on everything you take before taking it.

Phenibuts not a nootropic, its a drug and gets you high.

Why would it be overkill?
Also, I understand phenibut is GABAergic, do you use it to sleep?

All nootropics are drugs. But not all drugs are nootropics, for example cocaine can be a nootropic in the right dose. LSD is also a nootropic in the right dose.

Phenibut is usually used as an antidepressant and a sleep aid, sometimes paired with alcohol.

I never had much experience with nootropics until I started listening to podcasts and heard Joe Rogan shilling for his supplement company. Is alpha brain a rip off? Has anyone tried it in comparison to racetams or the other stacks mentioned?

I'd go with racetams alpha brain is a shill

That's why I was wondering; if user uses it to sleep, then it shouldn't be "overkill", though, I cannot see how a racetam and a GABAerigic drug used at the same time could be "overkill", in the first place.

No, and it's a shit ton. I was thinking of doing a sticky, but haven't had the time. Tell me what you'd like to do and how's your personality, and I could recommend a few drugs to you.

Why don't you retards just get a prescription for a real drug like adderall... it's far more effective and safer than all these random fucking research chemicals

How do you sleep with piracetam?

Not really. Shit high, more for drug withdraw/substitution.

It is a sedative that is more physical.
Where you can study on it. And DO STUFF on it.

Safer? Nope.

Amphetamine is neurotoxic...
And can and will destroy your body.

I'd make my own. Cheaper.

Some of the supps/drugs are legit.

Make your own. Costs to much.

Not worth it.

It isn't.
Phenibut is a physical sedative.
Your able to do stuff well on it.

Adding racetams increases your memory well on it.

I take noopept with choline citrate in cycles. It gives me a huge energy boost, but I can't sleep well at all on it and besides that the effect gets less. So I usually limit it to 5 day cycles with a few weeks inbetween.

Also recently bought l theanine, still have to give that a try combined with others.

Aniracetam didn't do much for me and oxiracetam made me sick as fuck

Me and my gf both also take phenibut 1 night of the week at around 500mg-1g dosage for that nice sleep. I find that when I take it more often than that I start getting anxiety like feelings in situations that normally don't even bother me like having a meeting with my boss or giving a presentation. Its really refractionary to the phenibut usage.

Get phenibut bro

Gooood shit

Can you guys tell me a bit more about Phenibut? I hear it's the best to kill anxiety? Probably just gonna let you guys in on my situation.

I recently reunited with some old school friends of mine. Now, we're going out to places in AZ like Mill, Fashion Square, Old town Scottsdale; just really social areas.

But here's the twist; I'M A FUCKING AUTIST.

>what is the best OTC pill/herb/stack to kill social anxiety?

Big thanks to everyone willing to share a blend for anti-autist.

>We could actually make a thick .png of best herb stacks for certain desired effects. i.e. that god tier cum one, ec stack etc.

Try Suntheaine or Ashwandgha first.

Phenibut is serious drug that can causes withdraw, serious side effects. It was designed by Russian. For cosmonauts for space. So if the space station was in danger, they could operate it even if they took a sleep aid.

It is a sedative is more physical. It's cousin is used for drug withdraw. So in some cases it can be used for withdraw.

I am drunk so forgive my bad spelling...

Student and working two jobs, I'd like to be able to focus on reading. I'm so far behind in a few classes with the reading and by the time I get done with work, I can't focus enough to read. Just got 200mg caffeine and 200mf L-theanine, what else do you recommend?

pretty sure amphetamine is only neurotoxic at high doses

Drugs affect everyone differently, I was on phenibut for a year and it made me rage so hard I hit my gf, scraped all the skin off my arm on a brick wall, broke over 20 cell phones, punched holes in the wall, ripped up $500 and almost jumped out of a car on the highway, after I finally stopped it all went away when I switched to Kratom for anxiety.

I still rage and could see myself killing someone if they really pissed me off but nothing like when I was on phenibut.

So let me get this straight... You thought it was a good idea to take phenibut daily for a year ?

I'd like to hear the answer to this as well.

And to contribute, I take 1,4 butanediol recreationally and for when I have trouble sleeping and need to be up in 3 hours. Phenibut only when gawn oot to a show, which isn't that often. And EC stack once or twice a day.

Will look in to any recs for social, mental or lifting gains. Just ordered some noopept just cause it's so cheap.