Is the natty professor natty?

Is the natty professor natty?

instagram.com/p/BGzlD4PlXJ6/?taken-by=thenattyprofessor for reference

I can buy that he bulked up natty, but is that super cut the result of eating that clen?

No fucking way.

Nahhhhhhhhhh.

Nope.

>nigger
>professor
>natty
I don't think so

fuck no

what are you, stupid?

Without a doubt this google is natty, anyone that say no is a jelly google

Anyone who has "natty" in their name is not natural.

Holy fuck this is brilliant. Please tell me it's real (not intentional/a set up)

I just wanna clarify, are yall saying "No, he is not natty" or are you saying "No he's not roiding" I realize I phrased the question poorly

no way on this planet he's natty

yes

no

he just has really low bodyfat, thats possible natty. gear doesnt burn fat. i see better nattys at my gym whove been lifting sub-5 years and more shredded

but i have to add the pin marks on his abs arent a good look and dont help his natty claim any :(

No, he is not natural in any form or fashion.

Any guy who makes being natural a part of their title or thing is never natural.

Not even "natural" bodybuilding is natural.

The entire goddamned thing is a scam bruh.

There are almost no naturals in the entire fitness industry, even on fucking youtube and nearly fucking everyone on there has a shirtless or bikini/workout clothes vid on there.

im just saying, natty monsters do exist. when i first saw his physique nothing about it screams steroids until i saw the pin marks. his size is nothing to get crazy about... i dont really know or care about the fitness industry. not all natural bodybuilders cheat, tho most do. my gym is a bodybuilding gym, actual competitors train there, natty and unnatty. there are the freaks who are gear, shredded small guys who are on gear, and big dudes who arent on gear. it can happen. but either way its not really worth worrying about who is on or off. gear isnt the magic answer, otherwise id look like phil heath. an i dont, not even close lmao :'(

>but is that super cut the result of eating that clen?

ANABOLICS = NOT NATTY

I know there's nothing "natural" in abusing meds like clen but that's how it is.

no they dont faggot anyone bigger than me is on steroids

He's 250+ lbs at like 7% bf...
He also deadlifts over 700 lbs.

Why do so many people feel the need to lie about being natty?

Dog, look.
He's not natural at all.
That amount of fucking mass at that bodyfat level is not in any form or fashion natural.
Period.

Look, you can sit here ALL DAY and talk about the rare genetic freak here and there, but the fact of the matter is, he is not one of them.
Real mutant naturals with crazy ass insertions and mass potential do not look like that.

Period.
If he knew something about safe steroid use for beginners and shit he could have made his name with that. But he chose to be one of the billion and one geared up "natural" bodybuilders/fitness people/models online.

you know what to do

mass? youre just impressed by low bf and cuts, neither of which require gear. he doesnt have freaky huge mature dense muscle, you're tripping over nothing. hes not massive at all

kys

Low bf + that much mass, you dense cunt.

Shit isn't rocket surgery.

>That amount of fucking mass at that bodyfat level

Please explain.

but hes not big...?

Veeky Forums is too easily impressed by nothing

Dude, that is a lot of muscle mass for a natural.
Period.
When you add in the fact that he's go relatively low bodyfat, that is beyond peak muscle mass for even a genetically gifted individual.

He's not natural in any damned way. You are just working off of the lies that the fitness industry filled your head with bruh.
That big on top of being that lean is nigh impossible to attain without being beyond gifted long dedicated years of honest hard work and eating very damned good for most of your life.

kek

let's see what your reference is for big guy

not big but shredded af

don't see how he's supposedly 230 here - is he 6'6"? Also looked at a comp picture - he's obviously not natty - and yeah pinning marks give it away easily too