What would happen if you took steroids but worked out at home doing strictly bodyweight exercises?

What would happen if you took steroids but worked out at home doing strictly bodyweight exercises?

pushups, pullups, squats, upside down shoulder press, dips, etc…a wide variety of workouts but all @ bodyweight.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqgGhJywnHI
vid related, could you look like that guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxandrolone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assuming you train for hypertrophy, and did bodyweight progressions, yeah you'll probably put on mass, but in general I'd say just stick to weights

You'd look like bar starz

hmm that's not bad

if you take steroids you will gain muscle mass, regardless of exercise

BUT, it wont be much as training with steroids

how much would depend on the dosage, that aside those guys are def on steroids

You'd be wasting the roids.

>What would happen if you took steroids but worked out at home doing strictly bodyweight exercises?

YOU WOULD GET MORE JACKED THAN THE MOST DEDICATED NATTY WEIGHTLIFTER WHO USES A REAL GYM.

THE PRIME LIMITER FOR MUSCLE MASS IS TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.

>YOU WOULD GET MORE JACKED THAN THE MOST DEDICATED NATTY WEIGHTLIFTER WHO USES A REAL GYM

really?

>REAL GYM
There are fake gyms?

literally barstarzz

bodyweight is still progressive overload, just harder to do a linear progressive overload (whereas with weight training you just add kg)

They're called Planet Fitness.

Barstarz are natty you fuckwits. Stay jelly af

i have a friend who did 6 weeks of Anavar + Clen doing only bodyweight excercises and cardio.
He didnt get muscular just lost some fat and got a little bit of definition. Results 2/10 , i am training natty for 2+ years and look a shitload better than him.

>6 weeks of Anavar + Clen
those are not even steroids, what did you expect?

>What would happen if you took steroids but worked out at home doing strictly bodyweight exercises?
if you would pin your butt for 3 months you would make more gains than a natty at the gym

well he thought he would see some significant changes but he didnt.
Actually he was pleased at some point with the results but i didnt see any serious changes.

>them capped shoulders from bodyweight stuff
K, kid.

Anavar is steroids you melon

>Anavar
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxandrolone
>3-13 times more andogenic than test
>not steroids
Shit, nigger. What are you doing?

You'd get pic related, minus the gyno.

>anyone on youtube
>natty
lmao

Literal waste of money and time.

If you're willing to put up with the potential side effects of roids, at least get the most benefit out of it.

right babe?

Steroids are used in all sports. You will grow if you work on hypertrophy