Has this happened to you, user?

People wondering why im standing in the middle of the gym and practicing flexing? well no, no it hasnt user

I assume people on here think she was flirting/wanted the dick/miring which would explain all the retarded mire/flirt threads

Iv'e never posed shirtless in front of a camera in the middle of a public gym, so no

How can one be so butthurt and jelous at the same time?

She smiled at the dude filming actually,she could care less about the roided fag flexing shirtless #2873612

>bitch using smith machine

Yes but she is not worth it. I reject her and move on everytime.

You seriously believe she was mirin?
Fucks sake bro...

Dude looks good and i remember him from some omegle/chatroulette youtube vids where he got some mires but this is not one of those times

Whats his name btw? (i cant remember)

sorry, I've never asked my barber to make my haircut look like I'm a complete faggot.

dude filming? take a closer look retard

fuck this bitch

what's his routine like?

>this is neo-Veeky Forums

just sad, I remember the days when this board wasn't full of bitter faggots

what a dick

Being realistic is being bitter now?
>Cashier smiles at user briefly
>"Omg this chick was totally miring me, she want to fuck i just know it"

What a sad state Veeky Forums is in, people should defo check out his latest video where he explains he wants to bring a more fun side to fitness

Girls dont look at guys like that this is staged

Lmfao what a lad

saving this under my spank bank

LMFAO this guy

What are you asking? She was obviously smiling because she was caught on camera.

These autists really don't understand social responses and what they mean behind them. They think everything is MIRE MIRE MIRE bro!!

Stop being a bitter chodegobbler and just ACCEPT that you will never reach his level of glorius

>missing the fact that she was miring his back HARD
>missing that she was embarrassed because he distracted her from the fact that there was a camera and she got caught
>accusing other people of autism

Yeah dude, she totally didn't check out this really muscular and handsome dude!!
cus girls never check out guys amirite xPP
also this is totally the same as cashiers smiling at anons hehe amirite xP

Man, that was so cute.

She did mire pretty hard, im surprised she didnt start to rub one out right then and there
i hope Conor is ok, you know...because he obviously slipped in the puddle of vag juice that flooded the floor

Someone saved my webm. Noice.

kys

She totally thinks he was posing for his boyfriend. She looked super embarrassed for intruding on their intimate moment.

she was miring but probably noticed the camera and became awkwardly shy.

>all these autist
She was checking him out and noticed his gf filming and smiled that cute "I was caught miring" -smile.

DAMAGE CONTROL HOLY SHIT WOW

wonder what that room smells like

meta damage control to cover up severe autism
>i wuz only pretending to be retarded guys

holy fuck he's a statue

I bet he literally has to fight the pussy off

bro you are the one with autism

that's enough internet for the day, billy

Calm down Jimmy