How do I undo the damage this single screencap did to my will to ever even think about approaching women?

How do I undo the damage this single screencap did to my will to ever even think about approaching women?

Bear in mind that even though I lift I have never been mired by a girl or flirted with one.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

simple, OP. he gained notoriety around attempt 400. youll be safe for the first 100 attempts. why should you even try? because once youre old and lonely and have absolutely no chance at approaching without being the creepy old man, youre going to kick yourself for the rest of your life for never even trying. its worse than trying but knowing it didnt work. not trying and forever thinking MAYBE you didnt have to end up like this.

Being that ugly, the mistake was trying to pick up random girls in a way that they only saw his look. He should have worked on being fun to be with and having more friends, that way he would get to know qts through his friends and they would know that he is a nice and fun inside

I guarantee he was only approaching women who were far more attractive than him. Had he lowered his standards, gone for girls as ugly as him, and softened his approach, he might have found someone. He also must have come across as desperate--he creeped on girls to the point of getting a campus-wide reputation. That doesn't just happen.

no real wisdom on fit plz

>How do I undo the damage this single screencap did to my will to ever even think about approaching women?

Even Supermang got laid, so the guy in the cap must have been truly hideous. Imagine being a girl and having a gross little goblin pestering you constantly because he wants to put his peepee inside you.

Here's what you do: get fit and work on your appearance. Groom well, lose enough fat to get cheekbones through, etc.

>I have never been mired by a girl or flirted with one.

Post face/body, otherwise you're likely a Fitmisc or PUAhate shitposter.

Exactly, there's so many hot, young bitches at college or a club.

If he wanted companionship he could of easily dated a fatty or a dumpy chick. And who's to say he was ever smooth at all. This idea of talking to every hot girl is dumb. How about meeting a girl somewhere that you have something in common with.

>File: its_all_a_numbers_game.jpg

sluthate troll detected

go and stay go

Don't try to pick up strangers, especially if you're unconfident
Focus on making friends, getting into social groups, getting invited to parties/hangouts and work from there
In fact, I don't even know how people pick up random girls, I've never seen it done.
Maybe I'm ugly or something, but 100% of the girls I've been with I met through work or friends, and established a connection first. Also 100% of strangers I tried to approach I got rejecetd.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. Mfw thinking about you hurting.

Idk man loads of ugly people refuse to try dating at their level. Girls can date up if the guy is drunk or desperate or has some other non aesthetic drawback, but guys can only date their level or below unless they have a much rarer quality like being rich or otherwise high status. Normal uggos dont always see themselves as such especially if they were normal in high school but let themselves go in college

>Trying to pick up random girls on the street and on campus when you're ugly and you KNOW that you're ugly
>Trying to get dates using a method that is almost entirely reliant on your worst attribute
>Not trying to become successful professionally/develop a great personality etc

Guy was an idiot tbqh OP.

idk man, get busy and forget about it ?
thats how thing work in life most of the time

dont

women arn't worth the hassle

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/

Realise that this individual literally approached every girl he laid eyes on at his campus. You have to have an inner sense to know who you want to talk to, and no, you shouldn't approach every woman like at a club. Making connections without the aim of a relationship is key to begin with. About 1% of relationships happen from cold (approaching stranger) meetings. It's a shit way to go about things anyways

How fucking desperate can one be to approach hundreds of girls? This is not how it works, you're not playing a roulette.

Getting girls is hard sure but what the fuck, im sure aswell that he only went for girls way hotter than himself

Also how fucking stupid do you have to be not to know people do talk?
He might have succeeded with a girl at some point but when he got a reputation it was over

How do I be fun and get friends?

>meet someone new at work
> get coffee or lunch with them once
>I can't even think of anything to say
> other people in the group are talking about nothing really, but still laughing and look like they ate having fun
>I stop getting invited

That's not wisdom. It's easy to say "be fun and get friends"' it's like me going to a homeless person and saying "get money"

Why do you even need a woman?

Quit making it complicated, dude.

Just chill and be yourself.

idk i tried talking to girls and got their numbers pretty easily (though they all, somewhat understandably, all flaked on me)

just lift for a while before you do it.

I don't know if this is a joke or not but it's not that simple for a lot of people.

Get lean and then you can do it. Getting swole will guarantee you pussy because women are just as shallow as us; however if you're lean you'll also have sex appeal. I got super lean for a boxing match and my success with women went up drastically, and then shit happened and now I'm a skinny fat and hardly ever get lucky and had to lower my standards.

You gotta be hot if you want a girl, it's the sad truth. It's all shallow and you gotta be something people want, if not you gotta get lean and fake it.

All you need to know about the subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

i honestly feel bad for you anons that struggle with making friends. i was born with mad bantz skills and have no problem fitting in with any group and making bullshit chit chat that makes everyone laugh. i didnt learn how to do this from anyone, ive just always been able to do it. getting advice like "just be yourself" and "relax" is useless if you dont have the talent in the first place.

>Even Supermang got laid
not OP but reading that line right there just hurt my soul.

I was going to wait until after my mom died to kill myself, but now it cant wait.

This long haired motherfucker is the type of guy who still gets rejected after that many approches.

Let this motherfucker work out, healthy diet, socialize outside of his laptop/gamer bullshit without even thinking about women and he will change. Let him take risks, do some extreme sport, competitve stuff or other challenging shit. His body will adjust, his body will be full of testosterone and than he can start approaching again and he will succeed!

People have no idea how powerful hormones are, not only for muscle growth.

Lmfao skip to 16mins in and he shows his personal ideal face in Photoshop.

>This is what/r9k/ fags really believe
>You cant make this shit up

checked and holy shit he should just bang dudes

>my ideal face is looking like an ugly woman

oh god wtf hahahaha

this people are retarded spergs no wonder they can't get any

>That screencap after all this months

Met my gf at a sleazy club when we were both virgins
But i also wasnt trying to pick up anyone and im not a total goblin

The second thing you said is the most true thing I have heard for a while.

theres no fucking way this is real

Ok, so thats a bad pasta.

Literally always assume everyone at fit wants you to fail in being a competent human.

For me, Ive done several dozen approaches on my Uni, and all the girls I havent approached developed more interest in me since women cannot fathom that her friend is getting approached and she isnt, it messes up her mind.

Assume Veeky Forums wants u to fail.
Assume real people want you to win.

Do whatever you can and stop being weak minded pussy, like the guy feom fictional story.

I finished elite Uni and I am know as approacher. It only made more girls wet. And guys fear my confidence.

Thats how you do it.

"Uuuu I stopped uni because ppl pointed at me..." Lolmao pussy.

Also, you cannot approach 5 girls in one day and think you wont develop bad reputation. Thats why u need to set your aims high. Go for 10/10s u fucking cuck, literally nothing to lose.