How do prisoners get so yoked with such horrible diets?

How do prisoners get so yoked with such horrible diets?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.de/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html?m=1&zx=bfc1d5451f61a5a1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because all you need is carbs and protein really. They're practically neets so they can rest all day too

If pic related is a prisoner they definitely have tren in there.

steroids

>bloated round pectorals

Steroids
Pecs are supposed to be bulky but remain almost flat
Round tits only come with roids or gyno

just got out a month ago. they smuggle shit in every now and then but also every state has a different canteen

because your body releases extra test in hostile environments like prison

That's not a prisoner in prison famm.

That and the lack of women and masturbation increases the amount of test in their blood and their sensitivity to their own test.
Not to mention the constant activity, rare meals, and lack of sugary junk food

They can do moderate lifts while remaining completely clean and get a lot more yoked then a guy on the outside.
Now if you put those same dudes on steroids? They'll explode in mass and strength.

>Not to mention the constant activity, rare meals, and lack of sugary junk food

this is completely wrong

What prisons are you talking about?

Things like lack of sexual release and being in a hostile environment (probably mistaking stress for test anyway desu) increase your test by a fraction of what it already is.

Anabolic increase it by orders of magnitude.

People can snuggle guns and drugs into even supermax prisons. You think they can't get some vials and syringes in there? The prison black market infrastructure is surprisingly efficient.

I spent 24 hrs in jail alonce in NY and it was shit.

>lunch
2 """bologna""" sandwiches with butter
Couldn't even stomach them so I gave one away to a giganigga
>dinner
Fried chicken, I think mashed potatoes. Was ok
>breakfast
At this point I was starving so I scarred what they gave us and don't even remember what it was or how it tasted

If you're wondering, it was a bogus charge where some girl across the city said I dragged her down a street at knifepoint. She chose me from a photo lineup. As soon as she saw me in court she admitted it wasn't me. Too bad my lawyer cost me 5k

Chestlet detected

What shit province do you live in?

Make same accusation against her family member senpai, since proof apparently doesn't matter there.

>24 hours in jail

Jail and prison are vastly different m8

Well, he IS black, so it's a perfectly logical assumption.

Kali natty muscle is back. I hope after 9 month of training I'll look like him

In UK prisons it is usually because someone is smuggling in steroids, or because they have a high intensity/low volume routine and are going to the gym

/thread

Its not

All of them. Google prison commissary

If it was rikers i might disagree. But ya youre right 99% of the time

I said NY. The justice system in the US is pretty shit tbqh mate. To top it off, at the time of the incident I was at work, on cameras. They didn't care.

I doubt they're very different in terms of nutrition, which is what the post was about

Sorry to hear that, what a crock of horseshit. What race are you?

Posted in the last "How do prisoners get jacked?" thread

chaosandpain.blogspot.de/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html?m=1&zx=bfc1d5451f61a5a1

>not countersuing for lawyers fees and emotional damages.

Are you even American user? You could've gotten a solid 10k out of that ordeal.

>constant activity, rare meals
i've never even been to prison and i know that is bullshit

If you had an alibi as airtight as that why the fuck would you waste 5k on a lawyer

The meal plans are pretty much the same.

Prison nowadays isn't as bad as it used to be, the food is a lot better than what they'd give to inmates back in the old days. There's also the fact that it's incredibly easy to sneak in drugs and steroids into your cell, a lot of people do it and I've witnessed it firsthand.

Source: I've been in prison before.

As white as it gets
I just wanted it to be over
Because it's scary as fuck at 19

>lack of... masturbation
Since when is there no masturbation in prisons?

Steroid and drugs are next to impossible to get in prison user.

howd you end up in a photo lineup? ive always wondered how they go about that stuff

Got detained one night for public drunkeness and my breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal with a raw hot dog stuck in the middle of it standing straight up.

I read about this in a first-hand account somewhere. In some prisons, there's a reliable meat black market. Prisoners who work in the storage rooms smuggle it out. Guys literally eat ground beef raw for gainz.

>Not knowing the gorilla nigger know as Kali Muscle
>Making it
Pick one

Stole a pair of socks as a dumb kid years prior

of all the things to steal, a fucking pair of socks? what the fuck?

I think I've got an idea for a new meme diet