Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

bad bait

It's not bait? wtf

yes, but your wife's son will call you an asshole so what's the point

Very easily

Yes, but your wife will divorce you because her gook son called you an asshole

yes its called not eating

Yeah just do push-ups for a couple weeks, that's all it takes.

3x10 every 2 days (if you can't do regular push-ups just go on your knees, you'll get the same results)

Make sure you progressively lower this amount too, eg do 3x10 the first week and 3x9 the second week and so on, DO NOT overtrain.

Don't forget, eat only 1000 calories a day max, less if you're tall. Your body builds muscle most optimally at low body fat.

People here will tell you to lift and do SS and GOMAD, but they're not to smart.

I achieved that in 3 weeks of lifting gtfo, completely serious

Depends on where you start.

If skinny or skinny fat then a dedicated year of benching over head press chinups and curls.

If you're fat then a year of strict diet plus some pushups chinups and handstand/pike pushups.

if you're a zyzz tier fuccboi? A few months of deca a bit of human growth hormone and dnp when you want to drop weight. Oh and occasionally do a pushup or a chinup.
That's all it will take.

>is dyel skelly achievable natty
except for the face, lolyes

Thanks! I'm glad this board has SOME intellectuals present

>not to smart

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

starve yourself and do some pushups

Remember when he was considered jacked?

literally just curls and weight loss

>Don't forget, eat only 1000 calories a day max, less if you're tall. Your body builds muscle most optimally at low body fat.
Are you supposed to do this even though your BMI is 20? Or does this mainly apply to people who are overweight?

Are you just messing about or serious?

Or Ed Norton in American History X? I remember seeing that movie as a kids and thinking he was fucking huge lol.

Brad Pitt said in an interview that all he did was drink a shitload of coffee, starve himself, and did a lot of bench press and push-ups

No, you'll need clen and var. I'm sorry, OP.

Do biceps, triceps, shoulders, abs, forearms and you're done

lol