What could this pain on the elbow be? I've googled for a bit and I saw it might be olecranon bursitis...

what could this pain on the elbow be? I've googled for a bit and I saw it might be olecranon bursitis, but there is no inflammation, just pain when I put pressure on the tip of my elbow, like when I place it over a table

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P76lkurJC_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably just a bruise man

bruises usually purple the skin, but the skin on the elbow has a normal color

Did you notice the injury after doing tricep workouts?

yeah, probably some hours later or the next day, like 3 days ago

not op but yes,ang from climbing rope

Where you doing skull crushers? Because i usually get the same feeling afterwards, and thats why ive stop doing them.

not skullcrushers but dumbbell overhead tricep extensions

bump

Got the same.
Now check this out.
They are two types of triceps workouts.
Pushing and pulling.
For example, close grip flat bench is pushing so is bench dips.
Skull crushers, is pull (pulling the weight away from you) so is overhead triceps extensions.

I get the pain IF i start the workout doing pulling stuff first. And sometimes i just ignore pulling at all.

I work my triceps in my push workout (I do push/pull) with weighted push ups, weighted dips and overhead dumbbell tricep extensions (and also dumbbell overhead press). I'm just gonna try what user said and quit tricep extensions to see how it goes.

also, the pain hasn't got away since I realised I had it, it doesn't hurt only when I workout but 24/7

I added the same thing to my routine and got the same result. I've since entirely removed them from my routine, instead targeting triceps with pic related, except I use a rope attachment at the end and pull down and outward. Try doing these instead.

I like to do 1 set of normal ones, and then 1 set of 10 where I pull the rope down, hold it there while squeezing my triceps hard, then walk back slowly (keep chest up, back straight) about 6 steps, then slowly walk to start position. Never release tricep tension, just hold it down until you walk back and then return to start position. I do 3 sets of each.

You need to stop lifting for some weeks then.

don't listen to this retard

why?

bump

Can elbow pain be linked to forearm weakness and wrist mobility? I started doing this shit but idk I'm getting meme'd:

youtube.com/watch?v=P76lkurJC_0

>Why does my elbow hurt in this spot
>posts pic of ankle

yes

if you have numbness in pinkie and ring finger, check for ulnar nerve damage faggot