Gotta confuse the garage right babe?

Gotta confuse the garage right babe?

Babe?

he did say in a video he was getting rid of them. why is that maserati so cheap though, aren't they expensive cars? (I do not know cars)

trunk only holds two scoops

WHY IS THAT MASERATI SO CHEAP

sell the old
buy new

and they're cheap because Rich doesn't need to jew people over (also because like fuck anyone wants someone else's customized car)

It's probably the starting cost which is usually low-balled, plus it's value is affected by any customization. That printing on the side of the car will cost money to remove (unless the buyer really likes the 5% brand) and there's potentially more custom work done on the inside

rich must be really broke, actually posting pyramid scam link on this twitter

i just made this joke, you saw it, and then made a thread.

sad life

no, i made it first. kek what a fag get out of my thread u nerd

Here's a (you) out of pity

Gotta confuse the thread right babe? Babe?

>Grand Terismo rims

i made the fucking joke fuck off

Fitmisc everyone. The reason this board is going to shit

Haha nice joke OP, not like I didnt just see this in the other thread

I feel kind of bad for Rich desu.

His advice is so-so, he's clearly used synthol, and he can be over the top but he seems like a decent guy that was living life doing what he loved.

I know he's making these "Better By the Day Videos" but if the divorce is real he's probably secretly pretty depressed behind closed doors.

I really liked the Escursion 2 bad he ruined it with that hideous lift and the decals

>it's real
he'll be fine
r-right guys?

Its old af, probably with a bunch of miles too

I guess used cars are just ridiculously cheap in the US

I speculate a couple things, part of a divorce settlement, in which he under sells things so she can't get as much cash off of him. OR he decided to price them low to get more eyes on them in hopes of the price being bid up.

the shit customization devalues them a lot

new, sure. Maseratis are some of the worst depreciating vehicles on the market, combined with high miles and god awful reliability that price sounds about right.

Veeky Forums- fitness

you cant really compare us and euro car prices that easly

in europe there are way more and way higher taxes on cars, especially high powered cars

any car below 100HP is dirt cheap in europe, above 140HP prices really start to hurt

take a bmw for example. for a 335i you would pay around 60-80k€ depending on extras. in the us the car starts at around 50k$ brand new

he may be upgrading to newer cars

These cars also have insane amounts of miles on them, and owners.

For example the CLS has 4 owners, 2 accidents, 100k miles. From New Jersey, so likely has rust. Absolutely ridiculous. I'd pay $5k at most for that.

it says 20k or best offer
meaning he'll take 20k or less

Theyre 70k+/-.

You guys know what am auction is? By the end of the budding these go away up.

yeah - the bids are fucking flying in

maseratis are shit tier, entry level luxury cars.

If you retards had any understanding of how money works, cars are on of the worst assets to invest in. They depreciate the second that a car has its first mile put onto it.

this. you can literally find 1-2 year old lamborghinis with less than 5,000 for like 70k - 90k. Not that it's cheap, but keep in mind these cars go for $250,000 minimum when they're brand new.

I don't blame him for getting rid of them, maintenance and repairs must have been a goddamn small fortune for the Mercedes and the Maserati.

In most cases you're right. However there are some cars that appreciates in value after purchase. They are almost always in the +1m range and have very limited production though.

>I'm selling it because i'm moving.

Where is Rich moving that he can't take them with him?

he's moving to florida

Isn't that a state where old people move when they retire?

Excuse my europoor ignorance.

>Where is Rich moving that he can't take them with him?
No need for vehicles when you leave humanity behind.

there's also miami which is where all the caribbeans live. outside miami it's a combination of retirement homes and redneck central

the listings say "Mark" tho - not rich.

someone needs to call that number and ask if the car/s have scoop dispensers on the dash

rich is always talking about his "assistants" in his videos

so he's moving back to a prior wife/gf then. she moved back there and he stayed in CA.

CA has treated him shitty - don't blame him for saying fuck it

well a lot of people have been saying she's the new "camera person". it's a girl for sure you can see her in the reflectons briefly even though she tries to avoid them.

SPURDO SPARDE SPRÖLLLÖLÖ

Wow that C-Class is a bargain unless it's been in a big-un

How far along into the divorce are they? Is it finalized?

You're dead on

>hey man can you assist me with this boner
>no homo tho

i just made this joke, you saw it, and then made a thread.

sad life