/bjj/

why isn't this a thing?
let's make it a thing!
also invited: mma practitioners, boxers, wrestlers, nak muays, kickboxers, judoka and other martial artists

Other urls found in this thread:

expertboxing.com/boxing-training/bag-training/heavy-bag-workout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b-bump
:,(
does nobody like my thread?

It's a thing, breh. I like to box but no boxing gyms where I'm in so I'm just doing boxing workouts.

Ur moms a thing.
3 stripe white belt savage here

how does one learn wrestling in a country with zero wrestling?
JUST

What cuck country as zero wrestling?

europe

because there's a separate board for shit like this.

NOW FUCK OFF

/asp/

>weirdo faggots jerking off to and living vicariously through athletes' achievements
fuck off
this is the practitioners' thread

Obviously you haven't been to asp lately. It is the WWE board now. Fit is a much better place to discuss training routines and martial arts in general. Asp is for people that watch on TV, not for people that do it.

what are you drilling, guys?

i'm working on my toreando pass but i can't seem to get my head close enough before he frames on it.

I box one day a week. Thursdays. Just a 1 hour workout on the heavy bag.
I follow something like:

expertboxing.com/boxing-training/bag-training/heavy-bag-workout

If anyone has any better 1hour- 90minute routines pleas do post.

Only have access to a heavy punching bag and gloves though.

bump

it is a thing, its called /mag/

Mmafag here
I skipped training today cause my left quad has cramps

One stripe white belt here. Started training in November 2014 but had to stop in March this year. I really wanna go back training once I get a job, but first I wanna get in shape.

There's a really good oldschool BJJ 1 block from where i live, but i buy supplement from the trainer there and everybody is fucking jacked and on roids, should i still train? Do i fear for my boipussy?

Sure, man. BJJ is great.

Been training hard to start practicing.

Wats a reasonable price for training kraw maga? A gym around here is 150 a month for daily classes.

Also, im 195 at 5'11. How low should i be to start training? Just need an opinion. Thx

krav maga is a meme don't do it. It's truly crap, they'll teach you how to kick people in the groin and poke their eyes shit girls should do to defend themselves in a fight, also no sparring until at least a year in for the most part. It's just all shit. In my experience.

hit my first arm triangle few days ago and today I trained standup grappling for the 1st time shit is neat

Similar situation to you but I finally want to get back into it. I'm at the gym rn (new gym) and no one is here for the open mat.

Purplefag here. Who /nobodycomestoclassnowthatsummersover/ here? Seriously our class size is down to like 10 and they're all sub 3 stripe white belts. In my last 50 rolls I've literally not even broken a sweat.

I'm a no lifer who just wants to get gud why are all the browns and blacks skipping class reeeee.

damn really bro? It looked sick to defend against guns. Idrgaf about the ego shit. I did here it was defend and run away.

What do yoy recommend?

my sister did jiu jiutsu for a month.
To quote, "Jui Juitsu, as I have come to learn, is a deeply sexual activity."

150 a month is a fucking joke, especially considering it's Krav Maga, which is a joke by itself. Unless some fucking martial arts legend is teaching it, it is a scam, if they advertise "self-defense" it's a scam, if they make you help out with the gym/dojo and they still make you pay full price, it's a scam. Knowing that, pick something reliable and try not to do anything with a gi

She got fucked by the whole class sorry user

>why isn't this a thing
There's already a martial arts general here. And there's /asp/

Hey guys, I'm going to go back to BJJ tomorrow morning. So if you see a crazy looking new guy in class, please say "hello".. ..o-okay s-senpai?

Anyone here with cutting experience before a fight. My gym bros give me advice but I'm stressing cause it's my first cut. Gotta be 122 Thursday, I've been walking around 132