Anyone here believe violent manlet theory?

Anyone here believe violent manlet theory?

It is that most manlets tend to be cucks. However are a few manlets that try to fight against DNA becoming fake alphas.

They do the following
>tattoos
>club culture
>PUA
>gym culture
>saying shit like "don't hate the player, hate the game"
>listening to house music
>DJing
>beta orbiting women for networking purposes even though said women view them as their child and never set them up with women

These guys usually start fights. I just took my concealed carry class because I don't want these people to assault me and get blood on my nice clothes I bought at JCrew or Express mens. Thankfully they often can't punch high enough to reach my face so I won't get brain damage, hurting my superior intellect.

Did you just say you got a handgun to protect yourself from manlets?

OP is confirmed a beta

What the fuck did you just say about house music?

Chihauhaus are Amongst the most violent dogs. Smaller dogs = more violent.

Big dogs don't give a fuck.

Same here, insecurity and inferiority enrages the manlet. Can't have bite, so they bark.

great memes

I think if you make like 15579343 more manlet threads, you might be onto something.

This guy is trolling.

Turbo Manlet at my gym really has something to prove to us.

Always grunting louder than anyone

Slamming the big boy weights around

Circuiting several machines and a bench and getting pissed if someone settles into the lat machine for a 3 x10

Wears Beats

Doesn't realize people can hear him talking to himself

Carries 4 invisible watermelons

Hmmm or perhaps this stems from a bad relationship with your father? Yes, it is quite possible that you are a homosexual because of this.

>4 invisible watermelons
Fucking dead

European Detected.

Your a Deutscher aren't you.

>mfw watching a pibble maul my friends small shitzu
Sure thing pal whatever you say

(It was in so much suffering and would never recover that he had to put it down)

You cant be this mad for a manlet. What happen? Tell us your story OP

I'm a manlet this is suprisingly true, yet I've beat up YUGE lanklets in my time. You go for there lower chest and just hammer it as hard you can and when their on the floor don't be a pussy and stomp on their head.
For all fellow Manlets.

How tall turbomanlet is?

I'd say 5'4"-5'5". Hard to tell since he woks out in combats and could be hiding lifts.

What... I was 5'4 when I was 15.

5'4??
That's how much my phone has got

Sure, because your anecdote > research amirite?

Tiny dogs are far more agressive. But they're less dangerous. Easy enough to kick a Chihauhau through a window, not so much with a real dog.

Your friend shouldnt have had a deformed guinea pig anyway. What's the point...

I'm 5'7 now how manlet tier is that, although being manleto I've always been the leader in groups and i've dated taller girls. I'm just asking a Veeky Forumsizens opinion.

>I've always been the leader in groups
Lol, sure thing little man.

Not even talking about circles of friends, but in professional settings: its hilarious how much manlet managers peacock / try to establish their dominance. I'm 6'2 and take no part in that shit. I literally cannot be intimidated by anyone less than 5'10

Nah m8, the most violent dogs are pit bulls and their varieties, with molassers being a distant second. And all of those are medium to large. Chihuahuas are aggresssive, but they're too small to be capable of any violence.

>tfw a couple of pit bulls killed 30 odd goats by themselves in under an hour a year back

Yeah pibbles are nasty. They're so bad that most military and police canine forces won't touch them. They're too excessively violent and uncontrollable, even for attack dogs.

I mean being rich maybe helps? Also why do you lanklets always say "muh can't intimidate mee!"
Every kid I bullied in highschool was a lanklet or skinny manlet.

Nope. Chihauhaus are #2 on the lost of most violent. Just not most dangerous.

A Chihauhau biting is laughable, you just twist it's neck and dump it in the trash. where it should be.

Pitbulls aren't even in the top 10 most violent dogs. Neither are rotties.

But because they're amongst the stronger dogs that are often used as guard dogs, there are just more accidents involving them.

Actual research shows the tiny dogs are the worst. Overcompensating.

But this discussion is like debating something with a BLM supporter.

All evidence shows one thing, but obviously evidence doesn't matter.

This is what happens to lanklets who mess with manlets.

>my anecdotal evidence is more valid than yours
You sure showed him retard.

>Handgun because shorter less stronk people?
>Hurr durr they all lift this is ill-begotten strength
>OP is a faggot

>cant be intimidated by someone less than 5'10
You've never been in a fight with anyone who knows how to fight.
imo Demetrious Johnson fucks up 95% of all Veeky Forumsizens

>professional fighter beats the shit out of novices
UR DUR WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT

Johnson is 5'3 and 125 pounds

It's mostly about being insecure that makes people violent. It's just that most manlets tend to be insecure. Three of my buddies are short and aren't violent or compensating, but I know two other short people that are. I also know some fat guys who are constantly trying to compensate.

it's not a manlet thing, it's a competition thing. In my experience, the dudes that act like tough shit and try to look for fights never played competitive sports in their early years. Most dudes that fight or play a contact sport know that you can get fucked up randomly and try to treat people with respect. Dudes that have never had their ass handed to them seem to over-estimate their strength and fighting ability.

manlet here. the worst part is when me and the guy put a normal tshirt on people wouldn't even know we have decent physiques.

Jeez dude chill out with the animal cruelty you little nigger

hes bigger than you huh? Be proud of what you gain, not what you were born with babe

nice stringy female 12 year old stretch body son. never feel bad about the bullies

so none of your stats show consistency making everything you say irrelevant.. interesting

LMFAO, dumb ass, pit bulls are the sweetest love babies that exist. Al they want is to love and cuddle. Sorry the ones youve encountered also had shit manlet owners

is this a metaphor for africans?

5'7" to 5'9" is ok. If you look on short people forums, not only do they really dislike women complaining about being short, but they also really dislike men 5'7" to 5'9" claiming they are short.

Not only are you taller than women, but at this height, how big you carry your personality and confidence can also make up for it.

In other words, yeah, you're on the shorter side of the spectrum, but you're within the normal range of short for a man and shouldn't worry about it

Tom Cruise and Johnny Candito are both 5'7" and I'd say they're pretty successful.

We prefer to use the term "niggers" here

>tfw 5'11

Still claiming 6' because girls can't estimate height or size for shit.

>short people forums

Holy shit, my seids

>Mirin those wrist gainz

yeah dude

I'm not a redditor, but I did eventually find /r/short back when I was a crybaby faggot about being 5'8"

Holy shit, do they have it bad.

It's nice being me, a tall guy who gets dubs on command, see?

Did you forget that McGregor is the official manlet fighter of Veeky Forums?

Oh, it's you. Sad you got called out for being the tiny AF Reserve turbo manlet that you are that we all laugh about after you leave?

This is dumb, it implies that manlets aren't allowed to improve themselves because of some hidden rule or some shit

Sub-par, shitty and worthless breeds do not deserve to continue. They're a crime against nature and persist solely for fashion and to please the whims of upper class women.

Pic related.

>Jonnie Candito
>successful
lol wut, at least say someone actually successful like Brett Gibbs

Candito has a large following and is a successful mainstream youtube fitness guru

>Carries 4 invisible watermelons
holy shit

King of manlets here
> (you)
Also, are front squats better than back squats?

I hate niggers and women, but not nigger women specifically. I am 6'4"

That's a great way to get your head smashed like a grape. Good advice champ :)

>Clubs
>House
>DJ

How is any of this specifically alpha?

being 6' 2" and getting intimidated by 5' 10" guys is still pretty embarrassing honestly

I'm 5'10'' and 210 lbs. Having 40-50 pounds on a lanklet does have an effect in my experience.

You're literally describing overcompensation... No shit midgets do it.