What is the natty limit for 6'4"+

All the natties I see posting on here with decently aesthetic bodies are like 5'7".

Tallest natty people I ever see posting in CBTs are maybe 6" max as well.

Any natty tallfags here? Anywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

leangains.com/2010/12/maximum-muscular-potential.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>6" max

Throwing shots at manlets I see

Fellow 6'4" Natty here.
Accept that your numbers will never be great and you have to take care of your wrists and rotator cuffs and to makes sure your diddy lift form is good.
Aesthetics are decent.

6'5" here, honestly we need to roid to look impressive at all. But tall people already are prone to have heart issues so im on the fence

I disagree. I get mires on the reg and I'm only an intermediate lifter. Roids are risky at best. Don't think I'll consider them till my test output goes to shit in my forties

You're asking if you'll ever compete with manlets and no, you won't. God gave us half-men that one advantage over you. Still, we kind of got fucked over.

You'll still look aesthetic as fuck, more than enough to drown in Pus

>tall people are naturally more likely to be injured
ok

Agreed.

You look impressive in person, especially for Normie's, if you're natty. To look zyzz like you'll have to roid, well bc zyzz and all aesthetic fags roid, even manlets.

6'5 here

Literally Google it.
It's basic physics. Tall people's pivot points undergo more strain than short people's under the same weight because the mechanical advantage is lost over the length of the limb.

This is also why tall men don't lift as much as short men

strain =/= distress on a joint
I understand that levers work but a taller person's disks for example don't undergo more "risk" because you're taller because bone length is what determines height, not joint width/length

Yeah you get mires cause you're tall, thats the only reason i get mires. I even try to hint that i have been working out ive had no one comment "oh hey user you got bigger"

All everyone says is "OMG did you get taller?" no you dumb slut I didn't grow within the last week.

Yeah but I wanna be a goal body in CBT threads here and im not gonna get there wothout da celltech

Oh yeah, there are people 5'10-6' that im sure are natty and have good physiques near half-natty tier. These turbomanlets dont even need roids or else they would actually look like frogs, nattylife was made for them

Do I have any hope as a 6'8 skeleton?

yeah, eat, lift, sleep, repeat.

Whether you roid or not in the future you should be doing the above regardless.

Im 6'2 195lbs natty (obviously) and this is the best photo ive got....

You kinda just gotta accept that you wont beat the CBT manlets in photos. We shine in real life with clothes on

Without roids*

With roids we would all ascend to Valhalla but idk if i can make that jump

Dont man

Unless youre a pro athlete or a fitness model, roiding is just childish vanity

Dont turn your healthy hobby into a self destructive shitfest just to impress fags in CBT threads. Mires are fleeting

Wisdom

I'm talking more about tendon strain than disk cartilage. Did you Google it?

I have the same underwear in that color. You have good taste.

>We shine in real life with clothes on
Holy shit is that what it is? I look decent with a t-shirt . One might even say I look like I lift. Soon as the shirt comes off though it's a shitfest.

Zyzz gets mired around the world daily. But you're right :/

this is literally the reason I quit sterons

6'4" natty limit ay 5% bf is 205lbs for most people (depending on natural test) but that doesn't mean you cant look aesthetic. You just need to work the muscles that complement your frame/shape vs the muscles the manlets work to appear stronger and bigger.

6'2 and 185lbs

I'm happy with my body desu. I think it's generally more aesthetically pleasing than a roid monkey's body

>miring a tombstone

Shit forgot pic related

How is this thread even here. Being tall is being superior in all aspects. 99% of the time you're wearing clothes not to mention being taller is being bigger and stronger then others. Not to mention being able to reach things easier dating all heights on girls etc.

Is this planted by manlet trolls? Just bulk and do a bro split and buy some nice clothes. Much better then being short. Worst kind of dude is short and skinny I know this guy who's like 5'8'' and 115lbs he will never be a real man without gear.

You're just as tall and weigh just as much as me :^)
Tbh I think it's a pretty aesthetic build

>calling someone else a monkey

Kek'd

Why do people always assume steroids are soo terrible for your health? Yes it can effect your body negatively if you allow yourself to neglect your diet, and to not cycle properly, etc. Etc. Also if you over use then yes it can be terrible.

When you say steroids are bad and dangerous is like saying alcohol is bad and can be dangerous. Except ones legal and the other isn't.

Give me a legitimate reason steroids are illegal for personal use?

I mean it really comes down to your build. Taller guys are usually built narrow, ie. Typical ectomorph build

Now if you look like a mesomorph but are at a good height then you havw nothing to worry about. In fact you won a pretty solid lottery there.
That's why you marry a wide hipped 6ft + girl and give your sons test and hgh so you have a spawn of nfl players and strongman competitors

HAHAHAHAH

This is like saying "kids are starving in Africa you aren't allowed to complain"

Still a issue that needs to be addressed, especially for tall people starting out.

>it's generally more aesthetically pleasing than a roid monkey's body

It's really not, user, but whatever you have to tell yourself desu.

Nah the pics and vids more like he will be remembered longer than any of us likely will be desu

"What is eugenics"

nice ass

By faggots on Veeky Forums maybe

I knew you would show up, the roids are medicine bro we get it

I'm about 6'5 207 lbs with about 13% BF. I basically look like a clothing model.

Pros:
Your clothes will fit great and you will look like a model to some people.
Cons: To everyone at the gym you're still just a skinny dyel

> implying I think the right thing to do when something is unhealthy is to make it illegal

>5%
nah, try ~9-10% and I agree. Pic related is 6'4" 200 at approx 9 +-1 % and not natty
work on your upper body, I guess all your weight must come from your legs and big butt because the rest is lacking.

You cucks do realize that the majority of society finds roiders unnattractive right?

>roiding just to pick up bar sluts
>roiding for other faggots
>roiding for THIS

:^)

on second look, it's probably around 8% in that picture, but in the more bloated picture of his he's aroun 205-210 at 10%

6'2 natty brah here. Picture attached. Looking to get hyooge and juicy.

Any roids besides Test have a fuckton of sides and you cant deny that

With test you still have to take an AI. More sides and possible bad reactions by playing with hormones you barely understand

Most people will also need to take finasteride to combat hairloss. More sides

Then theres infected cysts when you pin. Possible mislabeled UGL gear, could be injecting olive oil for all you know

And thats just testosterone

Not even mentioning the mental dependance. You need to keep pinning to feel alive and masculine or whatever

This is just the tip of the shitty iceberg

What is this meme that manlets have it easier? Legit question, don't they just need to eat less?

I have no idea what my limits are, the only thing i know is that I'm far from them.
190cm, 88kg, lifting for 2 years, took a cheat pic for a female friend that asked, realised that I still look shit even with good light and probably will for some time.
Not going to see abs for another year at least, taking it slow but steady, all I know is that I am and I feel better every day.

We need to keep liftan m80

>why do people always assume steroids are so terrible for your health? You just have to make sure you don't miss any cycles, and make sure you take this substance to counteract the side effect of the steroid, and then after a couple weeks switch to this steroid here, but don't forget you have to take it while you're taking this other drug, otherwise you'll grow bitchtits. It's so simple and safe to use!

Id actually feel embarassed and ashamed to be that jacked desu

Why not just tape a sign to your head "IM INSECURE AND HAVE ISSUES'

another example: old tripfag OCB at 6'2" 195 before he took some non-natty cutting agents I think

Manlets essentially get bigger at a faster pace than lanklets. That's really all it is.

After*** he isnt natty here

well, he makes money with his physique so it's nothing to be ashamed about in addition to his big fanbase.

Back to topic: There is a (dutch?) 6'4" Veeky Forumsizen that sometimes posts in CBTs and is around 200 lbs lean. Also has a really aesthetic physique, he's white with a tan and around 10%, anyone got his pictures saved?

Who let tumblr in here?

really? If i remember correctly the first joocy picture (not sure if it's this one though) was when he was still natty and people mired nonetheless, afterwards he started a non-natty cut and got even leaner than the picture I posted. Not sure though so you're probably right.
no, he started juicing when he was around 190 lean about 2 years ago, he's 210 these days, jon skywalker on instagram

Don't worry user, you can be Healthy At Every Size.

Its called look it up. The average natty limit for 6'4" at 5% bf is 205lbs. So theoretically yes that guy could be 6'4" 10% bf 205lbs. Thats not his absolute limit then, especially if those stats are even true.

Maximum Muscular Potential

How ripped could you get? According to Martin Berkhan's formula, your maximum muscular potential is 205 lbs at 5% body fat. Most people have no desire to be 5% body fat though, so you'd be 215 lbs at 10% body fat & 226 lbs at 15% body fat. These numbers are good goals to aim for if you are bulking up! Motivated to get your dream body?

No seriously man

Im all about fitness but that just makes you look childish. Like he thinks hes in dragon ball z

Respect from normies is a parabolic function. The max respect point is the natty limit. The more you go beyond that the more pathetic and insecure you look

Til you eventually get less respect than a fatass or skeleton. They wont disrespect you to your face of course tho, cause normies think being jacked equals bein a badass fighter, but theyl snicker behind your back about your supposed tiny cock and abusive father

>Implying normies have a pinpoint understanding of the natty limit

Have you ever been to a music festival? I can assure you, sloots aren't turned off by that kind of thing.

5% is stage condition with dehydration, a 205 5% is NOWHERE comparable to 215 10%, the simple percentage calculations don't work that easily. At the end of the day, my man Bershka is only running his leangains channel too and the formula is just an approximation. Think before you post.

>There is a (dutch?) 6'4" Veeky Forumsizen that sometimes posts in CBTs and is around 200 lbs lean.

Drunk sluts on MDMA will fuck anything

Im sayin when they see a natty limit guy they go 'that guys got his shit together, probably plays rugby and has sex a lot'

They see someone we consider impressive and all they think is

INSECURE
TINY DICK
CLOSET GAY
SPENDS ALL DAY WORKING OUT
MEATHEAD
WIFE BEATER

yes that's him, he was the first person that came to my mind when the OP brought up 6'4" natty physique. There it is lads

>he started juicing when he was around 190 lean about 2 years ago,

Skywalker was on test since he was like 17 and camwhoring on gif sites.

the question is: Why do you have that saved on your computer?

>Drunk
>MDMA
Pick one.

But seriously, you are wrong. Normie chicks only care about abs and v line, fact. Who's going to have a lower bf% and still have the muscles deemed attractive? Light roiders. I see what you're saying with overdoing it, but the guy that sparked this debate is fine.

>confirmed never been to music festivals
You can fuck almost any chick at those things if you have a pulse. It's a drug and alcohol fueled fuck fest and being really jacked compared to just attractive doesn't do anything for you

I wanna put my penis in him

nohetero

All I said was women aren't turned off by a decent physique. I don't know why you're all trying to argue with that statement. Are you all jealous?

Da fuck? Was Skywalker a cam whore for dudes before his xurrent shit? Da fuck man...

It's the whole "BEING JACKED WONT GET YOU ANY WOMEN YOU JERKS!!"
thing that's going around Veeky Forums for some cray as fuck reason.

Nah, it was some shitty gif site where mostly emo grills were on, can't remember the site name rn though, it was like 4-5 years ago.

Desu he's a pretty chill dude with his no-bullshit attitude about fitness+roiding, unlike other insufferable fitness fags.

leangains.com/2010/12/maximum-muscular-potential.html?m=1

6ft3 185lbs here, can't progress anymore cause I can't eat over 5000cal a day, db bench 165, ohp 130, don't workout legs my ass already has a lot of stretch mark's for some reason

why do his arms look so small with such a juicy torso?

he's putting them back to emphasize his chest/trap/delt triangle shape. I'm pretty sure they'd look normal if he posed normally

I've been here since before this article was written - why do you act like bershka is the nonplusultra (i'm saying that as somebody who likes his inputs) in terms of fitness? And why do you think an approximative linear formula is accurate?

pic related is what 6'2" 183 6% looks like - for 6'4" it's closer to 195 than 205

also stop posting these reddit pictures you newfag

You can add the same mass as a manlet and you wont look as THICK or SOLID.

Lmao you are a definition loser.
"I cant achieve that or anything close to an impressive physique, so I don't want it. Actually that guy has problems for having one and doing what he wants with his life. "

K

6%? try 9..

You have no idea what you're talking about you basement dwelling retard

If you're aesthetic like that no one will say shit esp cause he is a model, only when you're built with a roid gut or some strongfat faggot people will say shit

What do you weigh now?

Oh sorry missread it