Counting calories meme

>eating some candy corn
>21 pieces is 150 calories
>say I'm going to count each piece
>several unknown handfuls later

Hahahah just close the computer screen calories aint real

Have you got a scale? If it's a new package you just checked into you could always weigh the remaining amount against the total the package is supposed to contain

Cracked into**

confirmed for neva going to make it

>eating candy corn
What the hell is wrong with you? That shit is nasty.

candy corn so tasty but yea its literally melted horse bones and honey

>its literally melted horse bones and honey

I fail to see an issue here

>honey

What the fuck are those things? Never had those and I'm wondering what's the texture like. Is it like gummi candy or a solid snack?

They're kind of hard to describe. Somewhere between the chew of cold butter and the granularity of dry cake frosting.

I've wanted to know this for so long, britbong here

Their texture is halfway between frosting and wax. and they taste like vaguely honey flavored wax. For me, the more I eat the worse they taste.

People seem to either hate them or love them.

melted horse bones and honey does not sound like a problem to me

Candy corn is the GOAT.

it is trash and you are trash

It's edible wax
Literally sugar and wax
Delicious

It is!

have you tried it mixed with peanuts??? That is godtier combination ... sweet+salty ... crunchy+chewy .. fuckkkkkk

Looks like OP won't be going to Halloween parties as Thor or Super Man.

>September
>Candy corn

kek okay then.

My neighborhood store sells holiday stuff 1-2 months early

Never even considered that before. Will try, thanks user.

>eating candy in the first place
>not having a food scale so if you do indulge you can at least count the calories
>confirmed for never making it

>posting a nasty Google

>Eating Candy Corn
>Making it.

Pick one. Why eat that fucking junk if you're trying to lose weight? I don't get it. Just eat real fucking food and throw out the garbage.

Fuck off, calories in calories out. You can spend 100-200 calories a day on something like candy corn. It's all about moderation.

The only reason this "muh real foods" meme exists is because retards eat burgers, chips, and cakes, then grope for a reason to blame the food industry. The KSU 7/11 challenge is an extreme example, but it takes the "real food" argument to the logical conclusion, which is that even with 100 percent shitty food, you can lose weight.

I didn't say you couldn't. Obviously if OP stopped stuffing his fat fucking face with candy corn he wouldn't be in this mess but since he clearly lacks the will and self-control to do so he shouldn't have them in the house.

If snack foods are your bane, why would you surround yourself with them? You're literally asking to fuckup on your diet and you deserve to. Developing healthy eating habits is the best way to lose weight because nobody is eating 3,000 cals a day of apples and broccoli.

Of course if you're disciplined you can strictly do calorie in and calorie out but here's the thing- most fat people lack discipline, thats how they got fat.