TFW no gf but I did my first set of deadlifts ever and I can rep 245 with good form, Am I going to make it bros?

TFW no gf but I did my first set of deadlifts ever and I can rep 245 with good form, Am I going to make it bros?

love these images

youll never make it wearing a UA hoodie bros

How many of you own this meme hoody?

post location OP
if you're in the right midwest state I can be your gf
[spoiler]but only if you can get that dl up to 260[/spoiler]

I do construction so I have tons of free hoodies from various concrete supply outlets, but UA feels comfy af, just probably not worth the price to me

that first sip

I wish I did. They don't make that exact color combination anymore.

gfs are useless
You think its gonna be great with easy access to pussy, love, companionship and understanding
Its really gonna be her "not being in the mood", nagging the shit out of you and spending all her time doing other stuff all the time and as SOON as you want to do something for yourself "user, youre always doing boring stuff for yourself. What about me and my needs?"

Not to mention the extreme uphill battle to actually get one of em into a relationship with you since most girls seem to have an anti-relationship defence built in

>no gf
>decent deadlift
You already made it, bro.

depends

>mfw the shills successfully forced a meme

I will never fucking drink a can of Monster again. Fuck this shit.

All my gfs have been fairly subservient and highly loving and caring all the time. You've got to make yourself a man. Don't ever let a woman push you around.

Check out this Nike cuck

gfs are a meme

I just got back in the gym, cause my gf moved away.

>They are gains goblins
>They always wanna go out and eat or drink
>They do not understand the autism of lifting weights
>its annoying if they go to the gym with you

ye m8 gfs r gains gobs

Ive done exatly that
I wish i could find a girl who was worth something one day but odds are fairly slim since the supply of girls is very limited

My gfs have always had insanely high sex drives. It actually shocks me that people complain about their gf not putting out, if anything I was getting tired of fucking her every hour.

You sound like a drag to be around. Become a bottom immediately, you soon to be faggot.

When i was younger i didnt have a problem with it, gfs wanted sex all the time
Now that im single i havent had sex in almost two years and its showing no sign of stopping

What do?

Hear, hear

Depends, how old are you? Are you on tinder? Do you live in a city where there are younger girls around at bars or clubs?

When I went through a dryspell I went to this underground bar near my place, it has limited lighting and tons of younger girls go there. I would get there early and start drinking and after a few tries was able to pull some college ass.

Everyone acts like being handsome is the most important thing in the world for pulling, which it is pretty important, but putting yourself in situations to pull is even more important

If I was handsome and just sat at home or never went to bars with drunk college girls, would I have pulled? Maybe. But since I went to a place where hookups are frequent, I pulled.

>how old are you?
>Are you on tinder?
No
>Do you live in a city where there are younger girls around at bars or clubs?
Yes

I rarely find girls who seem interested/interesting, like never
I did see a girl at uni the other day who was...amazing but outside i rarely find girls at all

Mhm that sip