I'm 1.78m. I was 95kg and fat

I'm 1.78m. I was 95kg and fat.
My dietician originally aimed for 80kg, which is supposed to be normal for my height.
I'm now down to 77kg and I still have a belly and bitch tits.

Even worse, I recently met a friend who hadn't seen me in months, and without knowing my weight he told me I need to lose another 5kg or so. I thought I was almost done!

Could I really need to go down to 72kg at 1.78m? That's way too low.
I never exercised before but I've been going to the gym 2 months now. I basically have no muscle.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_class_(boxing)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm 1.78m.

lmao

It's 5'10 that's not bad

I'm 1.70+1m, 65kg, send help

Also, I still have a double chin when I look down, and my neck fat is sagging when I look straight, will this fat never go away?

Is it possible that if I cut down to skeleton mode the fat would go away, and then if I bulked up to 77kg again it would not come back?
I don't understand how fat builds up again, would it always go to the exact same areas?

>1.70+1m
So you're 2.70m?

>cutting and bulking even before starting to lift

"no"

I was just wondering if the fat would go back to the same spot

I became fat over a period of 4 years from 18 to 22 years old, and I only got a double chin near the very end

Of course the fat would be in the same spot

Where the fuck do you expect it to accumulate

Start working out

I was in similar position, almost same height, same starting weight, same problem. Lost fat from everywhere else first and it actually made my man boobs prominent. But it gets better.

You will have to cut user. There is no way out. Fat goes and gets stuck at weird places. Nothing you can do but to lose more fat.

If you haven't done any sports in your life and have no muscle, I would say target 70. Just look at this link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_class_(boxing) a middleweight boxer is supposed to be 72.5 kg max, and that people have muscle.

According to BMI (yeah not super accurate etc etc) a healthy range for 178cm is 58 - 79kg.

So no 72kg is not "way too low".

Around 65 you'd probably be looking slim, 72 would be pretty normal.

For the Americans in the thread.

He's 5 ft 8
He weighed 209 lbs
He now weighs 176

Get down to 150, fatass, or 68 of your britbong measurments. Anything over 160, or 72 britlygrams is obese for a manlet like you.

I googled it and 1.78m is 5'10

Yeah you're right, my b. Still, fatso needs to hit closer to 72 kgs to be remotely close to fit.

Depends on your lean mass.
When I was in my second year of HS I was 75kg (I'm 183cm tall) and still had a gut and an overall flabby look - even though I had a normal BMI. Now I'm 90kg and look much better and firmer than I did at 75kg - even though I'm tehnically overweight by a decent margin.

That aint bad you manlet

ba marin

You know, weight is not the whole truth. What matters is bodyfat percentage. If you're still fat, lose more weight. And working out won't hurt.

> not being tallest man alive
get on my level pleb

Can