Rest in peace Andy

Tell me about Andy

Why does he wear the arm mask?

He played Spartacus but died of cancer in 2011.

nigga that's half a decade ago

It doesn't change the fact that he was a great actor and would've been one of the greatest actor if he didn't die so young. Thanks OP, now I really miss him (again).

Just marathoned all seasons of spartacus last month
RIP

Nigga was aesthetic af too

Sicc aesthetics. How tall was he?

If he's not a manlet, def mirin

I hope his daughter and son are doing well and that his son will become a greater actor than his father.

Jupiters cock, I really liked that series, sadly it just wasn't the same after he died, though I'm glad they didn't end the series.

Later seasons weren't even close to as good as the first. Great actor

RIP

Then why are you posting this now what the fuck?

What kind of cancer? How did they replace him in the show?

He was around 178-180cm. But who cares ? He was perfect user. I cried like a bitch when I saw the documentary about his last fight. RIP Andy.

Crixis was the worst part of the whole show. When he talked he sounded like he was having an asthma attack with gravel in his mouth.

I got used to it, he was a big guy.

Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma IIRC.

The show continued after his death right? Do you have pics of the replacement? Preferably semi-naked too.

Series 2 & 3 had Spartacus played by Liam McIntyre.

His replacement did him well. It was weird when they changed over tho. Great show, the new Spartacus was a beast and the last episode had me in tears. 10/10

In the middle of season 2. Not looking forward to adjusting to a new Spartacus in season 3. RIP Andy

> Andy

Man, I used to watch this series with my dad. Stopped after season 2, but still. Rest in peace, Andy

It's on American Netflix if you're looking to pick it back up.

Spartacus and Varro best bros ever.

Fuck off. Manu is the man and he made this show.

Manu and Peter were the reason I watched season 2 but Andy made the show.

iD on the versace belt?

I'm a big fan of John Hannah. That and when I heard nude Lucy Lawless, I had to watch.

for you.

I cried when I heard about him, my father also died of cancer. He was aesthetics and was a real Gladiator.

That is what you get for roiding.

First season of Spartacus was GOAT. The others were shit because no Andy. RIP

Let Andy live on in you!