>mast still desperately seeking attention and validation edition

old bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brick looks better than I expected
dubs for FL gf first post as always.

First for pure love

>You are like the only fraud who realizes 3 days a week full body(ish) routines are enough.

full body in the sense that I pretty much cover all my bases, yeah

like 30 posts from the top of the page >That's why I'm asking advice

low bar, front squats, rdls, btn push press for heavy days or seated ohp for volume, lu raises, face pulls
flat bench, high incline cg bench, flat db bench, weighted chins, cable curls, incline hammer curls
deads, deficit deads, seated cable rows, narrow neutral pulldowns, incline cg bench, tricep dips

prime compound + 2-3 assistance tailored to my specific weak points in movements, 2-3 assistance for bis/tris on opposite days from the primes bc there's no fucking way my tris are doing shit after 9 sets of working weight benching

currently reps/sets/intensity/etc for the primes are following brandon lilly's cube method periodization with the assistance running parallel to the general theme too

#rekt

Posy pic? Still dunno what him and Jerry look like

nth for icecream

Jerry looks better than me

Not sure if that's an achievement at this point bimb

are you flexible enough to sit down like this fraud?

I know. I look like shit.

inb4 brick losing his shit again

you look like a titan to normies

>I was the first here that ran gw, coined telmisartan because it reduces bloat, helps endurance, keeps BP down and prevents/reverses LVH and more.

How'd you like GW? Got 2g and waiting on my ora-plus and ora-sweet to turn up (thx for the recommendation, brick) so I can make the suspension and run it.

GW and Telmisartan aren't the same though, are they? I know Telmisartan is active at PPAR-delta receptors (even though primary mechanism is modulation of PPAR-gamma) and GW is also active a PPAR-delta agonist. But I thought they were slightly different.

Got a preference as to whether GW is better/worse than Telmisartan? My GW was cheap so I wouldn't even mind not using it if Telmisartan is better with less sides.

Do you only workout lats and delts?

Someone post jerry pics. Please. Ty.

I'm just teasing breh, you look better than most of the lifting population even still, you're just being a sadcunt

Yes

you have to groom jerry for months for pics

They don't exist, I've given up

Theres something super strange about your physique but I cant pinpoint it. Do you have a pic of you relaxed/not posing?

We'll shit. Guess I'm in love with FL now.
Had to get his gf somehow

I do

Dude why do you always post the same picture? Don't you have any others?

>>mast still desperately seeking attention and validation edition
That's because i have no friends and I am insecure.

I thought that brick was much smaller.

His forearms are pretty well developed. He should lose more fat, then he will look pretty good imo.

This is the only relaxed pic

damn thank you brother. I'll look over my routine and start incorporating what I can. Looking to gain some decent mass. Thanks Brick and Bimbo for the advice. I appreciate it guys

Hey jerr do you know anything about tulpas?

Are waifus less intense than tulpas?

Also, have no idea as to how you select a waifu. Like there are so many animes but are there only a few from which people select waifus?

In most animes I've seen as a teenager (Naruto, Deathnote, Welcome to NHK) there are qt 2Ds but none of them seem to have those waifu qualities that yours does, if that makes sense.

Basically my question is, is there an easy way to get the benefits of 2D without becoming a weeb?

"No"

IDK man it's like... You're huge but somehow disproportionate. Maybe your lat insertions are just really short or something

He does some angle fuckery. Looks way different in his g4p shots

it's literally the same photo as before

They are

I've never messed with tulpas
I want to be the only one in my head

You watch anime til you find the one, bro
It's like irl but you can watch TV for the prefect catch

in4 jerry helping me become a cute gril

Okay

see you must really not know what me losing my shit actually looks like

Why don't you post 1 picture? Don't you have any pictures to show?

This is the best pic of you i've seen

I wasn't flexible enough to do theater before I started gear and then I injured my knee so it makes sitting like that really fucking hard

why doesn't your chest pop like the rest of your physique

What you running these days

lewd!!

is this a newer pic?
your obliques look watery

Doing 2 30 day DNP cycles and a 4 months raloxifene cycle before my first steroid cycle to get my body fat% very low, and to reduce my pubertal gyno to acceptable levels.

Not concerned about the DNP as I've ran it more than 6 times in the last 2 years, but I'm wondering what dosages for the raloxifene would be good for reversing my gyno potentially, and how much 4 months worth might cost?

thanks for the replies I hopefully get, it means a lot. You guys shitpost a lot but there's truly some good people here looking out for others' safety and well being

Thank you brother

Because my chest is my weak point. Like my calves still are.

400mg mast-e, 250 test-e

post calves

thats a good dress
but you have to be careful
if I didnt have shrunken roid nuts mine would def pop out from under my one dress

post nuts

It's actually much better than before i trained calves. Haven't you seen my calve progress?

With my first blast, I am gonna take care of them like i did last time

Yeah, i think it has to do with the lightning.

I'am actually seeing more shreds since this week.

Or i'am holding more water, but i doubt that, because i'am on almost zero carb and low test.

I am seeing some tricep separation for the first time in my life. Never saw it before

this guys got cajones

yeah the rest of you looks dry
I look awful right now lol
fat n flat

your tri's are good but do you ignore the lateral head?
I dunno get a nice tri shot from the back

5000 calories and still can't pass 185lbs and look like shit(Lanklet). Would upping the dose help(on 375 test/week, 25mg dbol or should I just quit and be a fucking twink?

They're more than slightly different. Both do work for BP though.

People seem to think gw causes supercancer. Because of one single study.

GW is definitely stronger but im unsure if it prevents LVH.

What ever happened to Chem and FL? Been gone for a while.

>It's actually much better than before i trained calves. Haven't you seen my calve progress?

lol calves

Ralox gyno reversal protocols usually recommend 60mg ED for 3 months. I've seen one guy post a routine with 120mg ED.

You getting pharma ralox? If not, I'd go for pharma. I have some UGL shit but am very skeptical that there's anything real in there.

Will run it side by side with pharma once I get it for a total of 60mg (UGL, which I'm counting as bunk for now) + 60mg pharma.

Notably, the study done on this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
used 60mg ED for 3-9 months. As shown in picrelated, the 3 months users had good results. If you're not happy after 3 months might as well run it a bit longer to see what you can get out of it.

FL posts as "lonelylifts" now, he got fired from his last job for being drunk, he is a neet.
Chem get's out of prison soon, he gets day release, posts on fitmisc more than here.

Why is chem in prison?

>that obvious site enhancement calf

almost killed a cop when he had a psychotic episode on lsd

Just the dnp back to back + 2 months of letro+ralox will be enough. Just keep running letro and ralox while on gear for a while.

Chem is out. Expect meth fueled shenanigans soon.

Gotcha. I thought you were equating GW and telmisartan in your post.

I posted about GW here: I agree that the cancer study is BS and there have been subsequent studies disproving that theory.

Can/do you use telmisartan for longer than you do GW?

To me it looks like his arms and delts just completely overpower the rest of him

Telmisartan is a drug used for high BP. It's mild and can be taken indefinitely iirc.

I do get sides from gw.

My piss smells like i'm diabetic.

Run it with aicar, mtren and yohimbine for giggles.

You'll be unable to walk from tremors with that combo. Extremely low blood sugarz + yoh is fun.

When was you sugery again?

Yeah, i will get another shot from the back soon.

Only have this old picture from last year, where you can see it from the other side while it's relaxed

Looks pretty insane.

I would like to have them

In for being dyel

Don't try to steal them, brick is armed and dangerous.

oh yeah theyre there. might just be overpowered,
work on lateral head imo

was wednesday.

I'm not usign any time off this week, worked enough last week to get OT even with 1/2 ths week off lol

I think it's look good enough, i'am not gonna focus more on it since it's already overpowering the rest.

Main focus will be chest and calves next time.

Oh it's already done? How was it? how you feel right now?

Probably feel terrible right now

You got a lat spread pic?

this is true, your arms are too strong lol

yeah its done, was pretty easy.
Got on stretcher, took a nap, drank apple juice
I'm on hydro now so I feel p good
soon I will explode my legs (but in the good way) and weigh 300 lbs

Jerry
you are beloved member of fraud.
can you please post current(ish) body pic?
no ones going to bully

I will

thanks champ

Don't lie next time

>upping my dose to 2 grams a week
>5'9 bulking @ over 4000 calories now with shitloads of protein (breakfast and prelunch is 4 scoops, then 4 more meals with actual food)
>already gained 3kg in 2 weeks

Gonna follow mah boy's footsteps and hit 205-210lbs and then get steroids banned after my inevitable rampage.

My blood tests all came back negative after I got my infection last month, but my dick still itches a bit.

no youll bully me
id bully me

I hope you get well soon m8.

I trust in you!

best i got atm, but it's old

I wouldn't bully you breh.
I resent the accusation.

You should bully him
You deserve it

stay safe breh

best way to get out of skelly mode?

Diet locked up with proper DOMS program, just need to activate the boosters senpai

If I'm lucky I'll die in a plane crash.

Fly over, if you don't crash i'll give you SSRIs and mdma.

8th day of tren and I was worried about the sides but it's hardly apparent except for always needing to drink water? Anyone else get really thirsty?

Night sweats start 2-3 weeks in.

I WISH

actually working out for more than 3 months

Geez. Is there at least a good part to that like the gains?

Yeah I know that's why I don't post pics lol

We'll you're a nice user I can tell from your Akari but this thread is mean

Don't ever shitpost at me with evangelion ever again.

No.

That asuka isn't violent enough.

More eldritch pls.

>trollface

Asuka is hot. And tsundere, I like tsundere.

asuka gave be trying to fix a broken abusive girl fantasies

Just deleted all social media and contacts aside from work.

y

How tall are you bimbo?

5'4

6'5-6'6