Is david laid mode achievable natty?

is david laid mode achievable natty?

Yes, in his video´s he doesnt even look impressive desu.

I mean he isn't, but achieving his mass is. It's not exactly easy to be at depleted bodyfat like that and not look really depleted when you are natural.
Kudos to him for wanting to follow his dreams though. Drug free or not.

Inb4 he has been training from. A young age so he is natty
....I mean that still only means 3 years or so of lifting....where are all of these other drug free guys that are this developed, full, and lean who have been training for like 3 years.

Inb4 genetix
He is twinkmode by genetic selection. If I were an ancient greek or roman my boner would be unstoppable.

he looks god shirtless but put clothes on him and he disappears
>lanklets take note
>tfw 5`11 masterace
feels god man

He looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums.

>david laid
>twink
Post a pic, if you think you're fucking Klokov.

YEAH IT IS.

but this little cumtwink did g4pay for his first cycle and still does. also no way you can pull over 600 lbs on sumo after 3 years natty lifting

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

yes you can, he has trained smart, is tall so weighs more and has long arms, and it was on dl bar

he looks like slender irl, his rl phisique is achievable, but this photoshop insta editions not.

i bet you cant even bench your bodyweight

>confirmed twink

he's natty, i seriously can't tell if your dyel's are memeing or not.

the kid has been training smart since year one, let alone the fact that he's lanky, slim and uses flattering angles/lighting in these insta pics...

I'm 5'11 and sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in Limbo.

>too tall to be a manlet
>too short to be a lanklet

you're in perfect height range for gains, don't worry about it.

he doesn't even look like he lifts outside of the thumbnails and photoshopped pics

Obviously they're lit and filtered to look better, but are you fucking serious. You really think you look that much better?

>train for 1 year
>be mcfatass
>can do bw bench for up to 8 reps (260lbs)

Sounds like youre not training hard enough

You always say this but its you whos comparing himself to that twink. How insecure are you?

Doesnt matter, you're a flip

i pulled 405 conventional in 6 months and this guy has long as fuck arms

this image always triggers me. Why the fuck do they think they are powerful. What have they or ANY FLIP ever done of note

Fuck wrong picture meant to post this one

They're basically just sub-par Koreans so no really sure.

>you will never be held down and fucked by him
There is literally no point in living, at all.