Keep losing fat?

Hey y'all I lost about 30 lbs by eating right, stop smoking, and exercise. I've been at a really bad plateau for three months. How do I get past it and keep getting leaner?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16988070/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me last year for reference

>y'all

DROPPED

>Wedding band

Argument invalid.

Eat even less (try counting your calories, you might be eating more than you think) and tone up any flabby muscles by lifting (light) weights

So, is bread good?

Wrong hand for wedding ring...

This. Progression is key. Also, if you aren't doing cardio, start.

I've been keeping track of what I eat, but not calories. Would taking the time to actually figure out how many calories are in my meals make a big difference?

That picture was taken behind the Aldi's on Van Born, wasn't it.

Well, yeah fucking OBVIOUSLYYY. HOLY FUCKKKKKKK ITS SCIENCE. WE'RE ALL SCIENTISTSSS, WE USE FUCKING NUMBERS BRAHHH FUCKKKKKKKK

I'm pretty good about cardio, recent pic from my latest half marathon

You realise the smaller you are the less you need to eat, right?

good bread is good
bad bread is bad

This user sounds like he's being sarcastic but it is genuinely a no brainer that you have to actually count the calories of your food to make sure you're at a deficit. You're pretty fucking stupid if you didn't realise this lol

every time

I was going for autistic, but yeah

I know that taking in fewer calories than you expend = weight loss.
I just feel like I have a pretty good idea of if I've had a low calorie day or a high calorie day without having to meticulously add every ingredient I put in a stir fry together.

Download myfitnesspal. It will tell you how many calories you should be eating and help you track everything.

Girl, there is one thing for sure, you are to low on calories if you got a three month plateau. For real, my gf has the same issue: as she started to eat more (from 1200 to 1600) she finaly started to loose wheight again.
What you currently are in is some king of hibernation of your metabolism. It's only my guess, but if you give us your daily cal maybe we could help you better.

Woah woah woah, lets say you have no idea and leave it at that, okay? No idea. Zip, none. If you had an idea of calories, you wouldn't be asking how to lose more weight.

>falling for this meme

Yeah just eat more like this user said

Redpill me master

Can't say if fucking shitbrained orw/e but here, eat some science to overcome your lack of knowledge nigga
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16988070/

Y'all are so nice

Solid progress. As others have said, slightly decrease your caloric intake but keep up the clean eating and exercise

Wow. Girls really don't know shit about fitness. Just telling her that she's eating too little and to eat more without knowing anything about her calories?

No wonder women are terrible at committing to fitness programs

Stop taking the pill. Squat, aim for at least 60kg for reps (>10)

It's just history repeating:
>fatcunt
>looses weight because stopped eating shit
>starts to see little gainz
>thinks eating less will help improve even more
>plateau
>their face when no more gainz (loss actually)
I'm ready to bet that OP isn't eating more than 1200 a day, and follows some shit vegetables vegan or w/e diet

>I just feel like I have a pretty good idea of if I've had a low calorie day or a high calorie day
That's literally what 99% of people claim, yet it's rarely true. Put the effort in, get the numbers. Otherwise continue with the current plan and pray for results.