>tfw winter bulk

>tfw have cheat meal every day
>tfw call it winter bulk

Whats that soup?

>tfw holding off on bulking until November
>tfw all day spent fantasizing about what I'll eat when the time comes

whatever it is it looks awful

Ground beef and vegetable soup from the looks of it.

Looks a bit greasy, probably didn't drain the ground beef right or drained it then didn't clean the pot a bit.

>Winter Bulk
>september

Good god user are you mad? Get your shit together.

>on a cut
>spend entire day thinking about food

Wake me up from this nightmare.

Officially autumn, nigger.

Stay strong, brah.

>tfw used to be a fattie
>tfw gained weight simply by eating oversized portions of home cooking instead of soda or treats
>tfw eating big still comes naturally even at this much lower weight
>tfw never get to go on a bulk
>tfw counting calories for the past 2.5 years
>tfw cut means "eat strictly clean"
>tfw "bulk" means "eat like normal but still keep away from crap"
>tfw easily reach caloric surplus with just regular homecooking without trying
>tfw see all these people eat nothing but fat loaded crap because they ""have to""
>tfw never get to go on a bulk
I've accepted it but damn it sucks

I have been like this the past few days, nothing but craving sugars and carbs. Fuck this mortal body.

I want to clarify I'm not crying "muh genetics" because I know it's learnt behaviour and psychological. I'm just jelly of all the people who eat like birds normally and have to "forcefeed" this incredibly calorie loaded crap to achieve a bulk.

For me a bulk feels like I can eat proper meals again. I'm not having constant cheat meals, just regular meals. The amount of spaghetti bolognese or roast beef with veggies etc. that I need to eat to feel like I've eaten a full meal is already enough calories for a bulk, I don't need extra large pizzas and peanut butter shakes to get there. I don't touch fast food or treats even while on a bulk because it'd go overboard quickly and just turn into fat.

I kinda know this feel. I grew up skinny without much appetite, but over time and with lifting my appetite grew and grew. I eat very clean but I still find it easy to go over on calories even eating a lot of beans, veggies, and nuts. My best advice is to just exercise a shitton so those calories get put to good use.

There's nothing I'd rather bulk on than good, home-cooked meals.

I always played sports and stuff from a little kid (my dad enrolled me in a hockey club when I was 4) so I always had a big appetite.
> I still find it easy to go over on calories.. ..My best advice is to just exercise a shitton
I do but more importantly I've just learnt to control my intake. It's much easier to lower that than it is to up the usage. It sucks to live feeling like you're always hitting the limiter and keep track of every meal always but you do what you gotta do.

>The amount of spaghetti bolognese or roast beef with veggies etc. that I need to eat to feel like I've eaten a full meal is already enough calories for a bulk

I've always eaten a lot of home cooking and not much else. At times I've felt the same way, and assumed it was just because I used to eat a lot and was fat, but it actually was because I wasn't getting balanced nutrients and I wasn't drinking enough water. Once I fixed those things I no longer felt like I needed to eat as much. I felt full faster and eating food was just more enjoyable. Chewing slowler also helped.

I know that hormone imbalances can also cause that sort of feel. Stress probably can too. Are you low test?

I drink a lot of water. Like 5+ liters every day minimum.
>Are you low test?
I don't think so. I can put on muscle easily, I have a deep voice and I started showing signs of balding pretty young.

I'm sure what you describe are all valid concerns but in my case I think it's just conditioning. Like I said I played hockey at a reasonably high level (multiple regional championship titles) from ages 4-18 and after that kept lifting so the portion sizes I got used especially when growing up to were pretty ridiculous.

Winter bulks and bed time decaf.

Post your favorite comfy winter bulkan homecooked meals lads

>Mac n Cheese from scratch
>Beef stew

C O Z Y
O
Z
Y

>when you live in san diego and theres only a couple weeks of real winter

You winterfags are lucky

Clan bulk is under rated. Managing micros produces results for me in terms of quality of life. I feel fresher I sleep better I'm more attentive.
Eat healthy you fucking retards if you want to look like you're in your twenties well into your 40's.

it's the second day of fall in the only country that matters you raging faggot

you don't know what real winter is and you should be glad you don't

>tfw about to cut in a couple weeks for the first time
>gonna get my winter/summer bulk/cut schedule out of whack

should I just use an EC stack?

Cuck.