Started 2 weeks ago in crypto with 0.3 BTC

>started 2 weeks ago in crypto with 0.3 BTC
>now down to 0.1 BTC

How do I recover from this? Am I literally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/substratum/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stay in the game.

Tell me what your trades were? You sound like you need to read some Taleb.

invest 0.1 in a coin that goes 4x

You started at a rough time my dude. Hold your alts since Bitcoin cannot go up forever and don't sell for about a month depending if you know your alts are having news/conferences on October/November

You went all in didn't you, don't go all in until you know what you are doing.

not really user
but maybe you should just hold

tsuruko vs anzujaamu?

hold onto it you little bitch

Poorfag here
>started with about 0,17 BTC one week ago
>sold nothing at loss
>At 1,1 BTC now

Holding COSS, SONM, EBET (fuck me for this shit) ,HVN ... Sold LINK and BAT for a little win, now COSS is crashing and EBET is dead.

>should i buy some more COSS at the dip now with some losses from EBET or SONM?
>and if i make gains again, should i rebuy LINK? ( be honest , dont be this LINKie megaultrashiller)

>bought Link
>didnt sell
>bought ELIX and ODN
>didnt sell
>bought ETP, COSS, FLIK
>sold early
>holding ETH when BTC was mooning

Im bad at timing my selling and I get greedy when I started thinking things will keep mooning instead of having a retraction. Now im tired and scared of making any decisions because I'm afraid I'll lose more money.

>>holding ETH when BTC was mooning
Eh, that's not that bad. BTC went up 20ish percent, eth is about to go on a moon mission and easily 50%+.

Bad timing really, alt coins got fucked over because of btc. you'll recover, just don't sell at these sort of losses.

Now im just holding LINK and ETH hoping they'll recover.

I also made the mistake of moving my money around different exchanges in BTC back and forth , getting hit by charges everytime.

At this point you need to take a huge but calculated risk to not want to kill yourself more and more over time. I would recommend putting it into ALIS, but do your own research.

They will. Literally the hardest thing to learn at the start is patience. It gets said over and over, and most people think they are, but they're not.

Look into coins you believe in. Don't buy at all time highs, buy the dips. Also, you'll lose money here and there, everybody does.

Yeah, getting overconfident and losing my patient keeps hitting me hard. Also it's been a bad week for me so im doing trades while being under emotional stress from something else.

I really need to walk away and clear my mind and read stuff before I come back.

During this dip you should have just not looked at anything for a week. Same with future dips, if you haven't got a plan, then you should really just not touch anything.

The more reading the better, but it's hard to have so much interest in the market if you don't have money in there. Biggest advice is get a plan for everything.

you're semi-retarded, OP.

First mistake was buying what Veeky Forums was shilling.
Whatever they tell you, Link is overvalued.
ODN is a very good hold until december. After that it can go to the moon or it can crash.
Elix was always a PnD shit.
COSS "might" be decent. Don't know.

Something that might help you recover is Substratum. Developer Toolkit launching in december 2017/january 2018. It's at a discount now. Go to their youtube channel/Slack if you don't know what Substratum is.

Basically I'm shilling you ODN and Substratum and telling you to hodl at least in until the end of 2017, but only after you do your proper research.

>Now im just holding LINK and ETH hoping they'll recover.
meh.

>Link is overvalued.

It's honestly the opposite.

Where can i invest in substratum ?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/substratum/#markets

I got it from Binance.

Invest in any altcoin that has decent tech and wait alteast 2 months ! dont try to daytrade because you obviously cant daytrade.

I would bet on either Lisk or OMG

Lisk will be rebranding next month with a big live show etc etc just the way NEO did and we all know what happend there

OMG will realease their SDK wallet coming months and somewhere next year OMG will be the first CC to use Plasma

It's current market cap is based on the SWIFT/SIBOS hype. It literally has nothing else going for it. When (not if), but when nothing happens after SIBOS, guess what happens to Link? It will crash to shit and it will take years to recover. It's the definition of overvalued.

There are coins right now that have much lower market cap, a proper roadmap ahead and their value doesn't depend on a single event that is 90% wishful thinking.

Unless you faggots are holding this shit with the intention to sell right before SIBOS, I don't know how you can shill this shit here with a straight face.

1. you're either stupid
2. you're the typical Veeky Forumstard that want to bamboozle normies into buying his bags.

Either way, you can suck my dick.

Go all in on Bay. Not to late.

Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it

Substratum is good project that I might invest in this low prices. But I wanna check out rival projects of Sub. Is there similar projects?

lisk was supposed to rebrand this month, the fuck happened

I think you should hold LINK long-term. Don't look for short term gains with the project.

fyi I have a few thousand LINK, got in right after ICO. I personally think the project has a lot of potential in the long run