How fucked are my teeth?

How fucked are my teeth?

Honestly, not bad at all.

Since i doubt you'll be smiling that wide it's as bad as you think.

If you're a girl (which I'm guessing you are) - not bad, if you're a man, you have pretty narrow palate.

Your jaws are pretty narrow desu. You'll have to get a palatal expander just like I did.

Shit sucks man

Palate* I mean

not bad. just brush your teeth twice a day, use whitening toothpaste.

youre good breh

I'm male. 6'1 190 if that matters

look fine to me

Kinda big gap but not bad at all familam.

pretty fucked m8

they're not supposed to go inwards like that, and you can fit a chopstick in that gap

> (OP) (You)
>you can fit a chopstick in that gap
I have

Dont worry, op. There is way worse out there...

I haven't brushed in nearly a decade

One of my roommates knocked out her front teeth once

Took her like two months to get a dentists appointment. The rest of us laughed our asses off the whole time.

I already got a temporary replacement that i can take out and it doesnt even look that bad. They had to take a piece of bone out of my inner jaw and screw it on in the front, cause the bone was too weak to hold an implant. I will get the implant in 2 months, and hopefully the piece of bone will have healed onto my front jaw bone, if not i am basically fucked cause then i cant even get an implant.

is brushing a meme?

i broke out of the 'always brush before you go to bed' habit a long time ago and i just can't get back into it, i skip it pretty frequently and i'm terrified i'll end up with a silver tooth in my 30s because of it

pls help

Just brush twice a day dumbass there isn't a magic spell that makes you disciplined. Try to floss daily, too. You only get one set of adult teeth and tooth decay fucking sucks.

I've seen much worse. But of a gap between the top two but nothing crazy or life ruining. Easily corrected but perhaps doesn't even need it really, entirely your choice.

My teeth are decalcified as fuck. Is there any hope for me?

SS + GOMAD