This is literally the natty limit

Sandow was the biggest guy in the world before steroids, so anybody bigger than him today is 100% on gear.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/15/todays-men-are-nowhere-near-as-strong-as-their-dads-were-researchers-say/
wolfandiron.com/eugen-sandow-part-4-sandows-exercise-routine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool. Thank you for the information. Top post.

>this iphone was the most advanced phone in 2009
>any phone better than it is fake

but they didn't have proton shakes

He was going for a very specific aesthetic.
He wasn't trying to get as big as possible.
Look at his legs and pecs.
You can get bigger than that within a year while natty no problem.

Glad you stopped by to fill us in thanks friend A++

Sure, except...

The bench press wasn't invented until the 60's
He had no knowledge of basic sets and reps
He had no knowledge of nutrition or macros
He didn't stretch or flex for pump
and he didnt use whey or creatine

Someone today could easily get more mass and more aesthetic.

> whey and creatine
> natty

>who is hackensmidt

Human genetics do not change. Computers and technology do change. Are you retarded?

Nutrition has changed a lot. The average male is much stronger than it used to be because we'll not all malnourished fucks

>The average male is much stronger than it used to be

Are you sure about that user?

>Strength
>graphing height

>IMPLYING

I'm on to you lanklet shits

nah nigga, the average male is weak as shit compared to their ancestors.

I'm actually positive, and science backs it up. We're also fatter, but that's a separate issue. Average male today would physically dominate average from 1900.

That's because most men don't work in fucking coal mines anymore

mean was higher back then, nowadays much higher variance doe

Hackenschmidt was bigger, Sandow was very lean though.

>Average male today would physically dominate average from 1900.
hahahahaha

>He didn't stretch or flex for pump
Get the fuck out

whats wrong with the US ?

We got a huge influx of Mexicans forming a greater and greater chunk of the population, and average height for them is like 5'6"

We also had the "low fat" craze come in

ITT: Everyone taking OP's post seriously

Old people are shot af

What a retarded analogy.

Immigrants, lots and lots of mexicans.

That's retarded, Sandow had no knowledge of training or nutrition, he had to figure it out all by himself, and it was far from optimal. Some common exercises we do today didn't even exist back then (most notably the bench press).

Im bigger than him and I know I'm natty, sooooo .......

Somewhere something someone whatever Ive read they used some very very crude shark (or bull?) testosterone extract as roids. Also, cocaine was an everyday thing back then, while the basic nowadays knowledge on rep/set/rest/nutrition was not yet established.

>117lb in gripper strength

absolutely laughable, anyone who trains grip strength a year can get to 200lb

not same rating system retard

yes it's, they used coc strength grippers

actually it's the shittiest form of strength test that there is, it's like they arm wrestling tier

OH GOD my sides. I guess this is why all the amerifags are so obsessed with height

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the fuck are Italy and France way shorter than everyone else.

Fuck my Spaniard-French-guido Manlet genetics man

That guy is dyel as fuck probably has fuccboi genetics
I was bigger and lean after 1 yr lifting
Embarrassing what a clown

>understands statistics

you don't belong in public discourse

>tfw 6'1" Italian

Even acounting for nutrition and health improvements, human adult height has increased greatly over most of the world.

Similair improvements in quality of life at other points in time didn't produce these changes
The actual reason why we have gained so much size in the last 100 years is still an unknown.

Or so i think I read.

nice bait, this nigga is small as shit

There'sno need to be angry little guy

I swear I've seen pictures of Sandow where he much bigger

Anyway, pic related also from the pre-steroid age

applying the same logic, this is the natty limit bud

cankles

You realize he was widely considered the strongest man in the world in the 1890's right? Thousands of people flocked to see him at carnivals and he was the personal trainer for a fucking KING. You really think if you were teleported back to 1890 you would be the biggest and strongest person out of the billion other people who were alive then? You're fucking delusional kiddo

>Human genetics do not change.
Yes they do evolution is a thing, granted nothing significant would have happened in the time since Sandow but genetics absolutely can change

jealous anklet

>pre-steroid

Gonadal steroids and testicular extracts my man

no way average male had to do manual labour for a living and at home. and if we go further back a 150 lbs orangutan would kill any human, so I think it's safe to say humanoids had similar strength

They do nothing.

Squat racks didn't exist back then, so training for legs wasn't in any way easy. Plus, his legs are covered in that photo - others show he has fairly good quad development even for someone whose leg training consisted of carrying his brother up and down a flight of stairs every day.

As for his pecs - bench press more or less didn't exist as an exercise in his time, and it didn't become popular till the late 1960s.

workout science didn't exist in 1890. that guy had absolutely no idea how to train or eat whatsoever. not the slightest clue. he ommitted entire major muscle groups and his exercises were probably stupid as fuck and laughable.

now we have mathematically perfect exercises and nutrition.

>USA
>Sweden

KEKED

Literally worthless.

yeah because it´s not like you're able to have better nutrition and training today, or millions of people who starved before now have the opportunity to go to their natty limit
that'd be crazy

idgaf about 1890 nigger he is dyel as fuck nowadays so stop posting this midget

Science disagrees.

>The average 20-to-34-year-old today, for instance, was able to apply 98 pounds of force when gripping something with his right hand. In 1985, the average man could squeeze with 117 pounds of force.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/15/todays-men-are-nowhere-near-as-strong-as-their-dads-were-researchers-say/

>mathematically perfect exercises
give em to mee

>now we have mathematically perfect exercises
>inb4 crossfit

>Sandow was the biggest guy in the world before steroids, so anybody bigger than him today is 100% on gear.

Not sure if you're fucking dumb or haven't taken into account the progression in nutrition and training this century.

dumb cunt

>Sandow was the biggest guy in the world before steroids
Literally not even true

Assuming this is a troll - Please stop with this shit a lot of people come on here looking for advice and end up taking this shit seriously.

Assuming Not troll - youre fucking dumb go read some shit and learn to lift

You're overestimating how much of you is lean mass or underestimating how big he is.

Either way you're full of shit unless you post a pic.

90% on Veeky Forums don't have any shitclue about how to train. At least Sandow went for it via trial and error and in the end made it, while today numales either give up, estat or juice.

m8 i've seen the training equipment used by Athenian Greeks, they were bigger and stronger than anyone today. Couple hundred years of everyone screaming 'fuck off manlet' and the average skyrockets.

>widely considered the strongest man in the world in the 1890's right? Thousands of people flocked to see him at carnivals and he was the personal trainer for a fucking KING.
all hype, so what?

>lmao no legs or chest

>manlet

>puffy nipples

0/10 lmao history are you even trying

ITT: mad delusional manlets

Ok here is a better pic of Sandow, he is actually pretty fucking jacked

>Human genetics do not change

???

Is this attainable natty?

Fuck off.
Everyone knows that Thomas is on gear.

This. Hackenschmidt was a beefcake.

Anyways, they are not the natty limit. Today we know a lot more about right nutrition and training. We can get bigger natty.

I'm very fine with it.

show me one picture of someone who has gotten bigger than that in a year of natty training, beginning as a completely untrained noob
it doesn't exist
stop lying on the internet

Put up more than 300 pounds with one arm. Overhead. I'll wait you niggers

Here is his routine:

wolfandiron.com/eugen-sandow-part-4-sandows-exercise-routine/

As you can see, the only one of the major compounds we do today that he did was the OHP. No squats (some sources claim he did do squats), no bench, no deadlifts. Not to mention lack of machines, a not very developed nutritional science, and no supplements. The guy is still fucking ripped in these pics.

Consider also lack of good quality photos, good lighting, make-up or photoshop - try taking a grainy low-resolution photo of yourself and see if your muscles are as visible as Sandow's!

Wow talk about derailing a thread.

>size and amount of muscles = strength
you people are fucking stupid

Sure, average male can be weaker, but when talking about bodybuilding and making muscles, natties can get much bigger than back in the days