Why do you lift user? Is it for ... girls?

Why do you lift user? Is it for ... girls?

Yes

For important Joe, who else faggot?

>Ib4 witness me

Then why not just brush up on your social skills? You know a good body doesn't equal Chad right?

I don't lift for women though, I lift for him to witness me.

I'm A+ at small talk
B- at flirting
Z- at bedroom talk

By the time there in the bedroom they have no idea how autistic I can truly be

so there's one thing in my life i can look back on in 30 years and feel something other than regret

I LIFT FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF ESTONIA.

Eesti auks, tuleviku pandiks!

Because I sit at a desk all day and don't get outside otherwise so it's my way of keeping balance.

Also I like it.

>Estonia
>>/x/

There only greater Russia buddy.

Rrreeeeeeeeee

EESTI IS BESTI

>Not glorious 2d masterrace

>I'm A+ at small talk
>B- at flirting

How do I get better at this???

Yes... Yes that is exactly why.

It's immortan joe.

>not Rem
Horrendous sempai.

>he thinks he's a A+/B-

I started lifting for a girl. Now she had been in a relationship for 3years+ and I do it for myself

>not lifting for important joe

>doing it for an manlet who was super autistic around girls
Never gonna make it senpai.

This and only this

so I can have a rotation of 3-5 different girls I fuck on different days of the week. Currently at 2.

How'd you meet and get those two user-famalam?

So I won't be embarrassed by my pussy lifts
>50 bench
>60 squat
>90 deadlift

spam Tinder, OKCupid and POF for like 2 weeks straight. Didn't small talk with these girls, just got their numbers and immediately set up dates. If the girl wasn't giving in, I just moved on to the next one.

>dem thighs
nice user, looks like she can take a good hard dicking with those fat thighs. She got a fat ass too?

Jesus Christ I am literally the same. Except I'm a little bit more (30 bench, 32.5 squat and 50-55 deadlift. All in kgs).

I have a beergut too and it looks atrocitiouss with ANYTHING I wear.

I'm not sure whether to cut down and restart my bulk again- except with not splurging and giving myself a womanly figure. Or just keep lifting and eating and getting stronger but even more androgynous.

What routine are you doing? How much do you eat?

>If the girl wasn't giving in,
Sorry for being autistic, but do you mean in sex or a date?

How good looking would you say you are?

>implying that's her

>womanly figure
How about the figure of someone who isnt an obese lard ass

I was also speaking in kgs user. The thing is I look stronger (i think its the fat) than I actually am so people are suprised and dissapointed its horrible.
Im doing starting strength and eating all the right stuff milk eggs chicken etc in ok quantities

Yeah, if she was just giving the "fuck off" vibes or made excuses for not being able to meet up (i.e. "oh I'm out of town for the next 3 weeks") I just stopped contact. Some of those girls, though, would want to meet up after I stopped contacting them, oddly enough.

I have semi-strong looking shoulders. It's just that i focused on strength too much and forgot you can only get so much stronger with the size of of your body and forgot to do like 25-50 bicep curls a week to increase biceps size.

How long you been lifting?

Started off that way. Now it's about one of the few things that keeps me from deep depression.

I love staring in the mirror trying to find growth.

It also fits in with my personality that I want to be able to do what I like well. I want to get better for my own ego.

Physique?

>i focused on strength
>30 bench, 32.5 squad, 50-55 deadlift all in kgs

I lift because if I don't there's no way in Hell I'd survive in this dog-eat-dog world.

The expression on that kid's face is fuckin' perfect.