Outside of Veeky Forums, which boards to do think are in shape?

and which boards do you think are the most out of shape?

in shape:
>Veeky Forums
>/k/ possibly
>/hm/ because gay dudes usually take care of themselves

out of shape:
>/pol/
>/b/
>/g/
>/a/
>/LGBT/
>/h/
>Veeky Forums
>/tv/
>/mlp/

out of shape - Veeky Forums

/mu/ gives me an undernourished vibe
/out/ probably is in shape, maybe chubby built at worst

/mu/ is probably still trying to capture that emo, pale and sesitive aesthetic to pick up high school girls

Why would Veeky Forums be in shape exactly

fpbp

I feel like if you follow your life based on logic, you would work out and take care of yourself.

/v/ is probably 95% morbidly obese or full skeleton

Veeky Forums is undernourished, most have eating disorders (I did when I browsed)
Veeky Forums is probably in shape

Veeky Forums and /toy/ are out of shape

>/pol/ not getting fit for the race war

>Veeky Forums
What?

I imagine /int/ and Veeky Forums being in moderate shape

I wouldn't be surprised if /out/ were in better shape than Veeky Forums by virtue of actually using their bodies for more than just lifting.

>Veeky Forums having anything to do with logic whatsoever

I take it you haven't spent much time there?

>/pol/
>out of shape

you're gonna have a nasty surprise when the race war begins, buddy. we've been preparing all our lives for this, and now we're finally ready to stop the black man from spreading his HIV infected sead.

you'd think /sp/ would be in shape but it's probably the fattest board. i quit going there because i realized 90% of people who post there never even played sports in high school or later, or if they did they were fucking linemen or something. just a bunch of fatties who think their opinion on the sport matters when they've never played it at a competitive level

Honestly, from a cardio and general health standpoint maybe /out/.

And maybe the occasional posters on any of the gay boards since alot of gay-bros tend to be fit

>anyone that doesn't think /pol/ is the epicenter of truth is a shit skin

I'm a white German, faggot.

now i'm not one to give a shit about the /pol/ vs anti-/pol/ shit, but he didn't say anything that implied your race

she has the best body ive ever seen

alyssa loughran

/n/ is probably the most fit board

Bike /n/ right? Train /n/ are probably the opposite

/k/ has to be a joke, didnt you see the pic of their meet ? they were all fat as fuck.

>/pol/
>not fit

>in shape
>Veeky Forums
>/k/
my sweet summer child...

She is just perfect brehs

Trains, dummy.
They make bikes for fatties, but they don't let fat people on the Shinkansen.

/a/, yes
/k/, Veeky Forums NO

That's even worse

>/pol/ doing anything besides blaiming Google and Jews for everything and then whenever something happens claiming that they did it via meme magic

Kek

I'd say /n/ is probably the most in shape

I feel like Veeky Forums are the only ones with a higher proportion of in shape than out of shape

maybe so, but you are retarded. my condolences though

Probably the board with all the bikers, /n/ I think it is.

/out/ too, and /lgbt/ probably, all the gay guys lift, all the traps do squats, all the trans people either do squats and run if they're mtf or they do general lifting if they're ftm.

>anorexia
>in shame

wew lad

/a/ here, this post is truth. Trying to change that tho, but please, post your in-shape bodies, /pol/

/n/, /out/

>post your in-shape bodies, /pol/

Fight me, /a/utist.

/pol doing anything other than shitting on chads for getting fit
/pol gets mad because we get laid and than demand all girls stay virgins till marriage
/pol says all women who have sex with men like us should be killed
/pol not neckbeards

i agree with a lot of redpilled politics, but outside of that, they are garbage lol

you know how a lot sports fans are fat right? well add Veeky Forums to that and you have /sp/

Time stamp, shaker cup on head

>we get laid
>we
>Veeky Forums

Lad, don't delude yourself.

Whats this shit?

fuck off with your ledit garbage

Low bf% not much mass

in shape

>Veeky Forums
>/out/
>/k/
>/diy/
>/x/ (spook patrols burn calories)

out of shape

>/co/
>/jp/
>/g/
>/tv/

>out of shape
>/tv/

alright fatty, it's time to put down the oreos

>all the gay guys lift

that may have been true in the 80s, but not now

fat and gay go together like pie and coffee

>spook patrols

top zoz, m9

Yeah, cut too hard but now I'm committed to getting shredded since my strength is in shambles.

>Am avid /pol/ ster
>Board convinced we to get in shape 10× more than Veeky Forums
>Even picking up boxing to be more of a man

Didn't know this board was so full of leftist cuckholds

Liberal Germans are race traitors.

>white
>German

The fact you have to specify a German is white is a sad sign. Germany, home to Germans, shouldn't need that clarification. You wouldn't say, "I'm an Asian Chinese" or "I'm a black Rwandan"

This. Cucks are basically worthless and deserve nothing but scorn.

in shape:
/k/ (they're all russians.)
/out/
Veeky Forums (this could go both ways)

Out of shape
Veeky Forums (fatties asking for fitness advice)
/v/
/a/
/b/
/mlp/
/g/ (could go both ways)

>tfw prime minister said on the news that my country should be "mixed"
>former president said the same thing on the news too
I want, no, I NEED out

/pol/ is that picture of that big headed ass dude saying "I work out at the library" and only reads books on 1800's 3 race science

That's Veeky Forums

>muh social contruct

It's coming lads

Do people think /k/ is fit because some guys in the military post there? Those people are a minority, most of the board are skinnyfat larpers. Check out some of the meetups for evidence.

/pol/ and all anime boards are easily the least fit, and most morbidly obese
Veeky Forums is probably chubby as fuck
/k/ seems skinny fat
/out/ and /diy/ is probably fit
Any text board is undeniably anorexic
/b/ and /r9k/ and /s4s/ are mostly under 18, so they're weak no matter what their body looks like

>German
You got cucked in TWO world wars
Literal genetic failures, your entire nation and race is weak.
I bet a child Syrian Is stronger than a German adult, can't wait to see your entire blood line get mixed with Middle East cum

In 3 world wars*
Educate yourself about the 30 years war lad

>out of shape:
>>/pol/

/pol/ convinced me to start lifting

If I was a nerd spending way too much time inside my own head I wouldn't be worried about my body at all

>TWO world wars
which they started

>out of shape
>>/tv/
You know they don't eat most of the large popcorn, gallon of butter, nachos, crablegs, and 3 gallon soda, right? Those are for the theater staff.

>Germany started both world wars meme

Nope. Franz Ferdinand, the collapse of the Otto vin Bismark, and rapid industrialization started 1.

The USSR caused another.

>A leddit satellite
>Veeky Forums

t.klaus

Real question:

Why is it that everyone wants to project this image of out of shape basement dwellers on /pol/? Do they feel that if /pol/ are in shape, intelligent, social, etc. it somehow would legitimize some of /pol/'s ideas? Do they somehow imagine that it's impossible for the right-wing to be in shape or something?

I never understood this. Everyone projects so much shit on /pol/ that is very not-true and it seems like some sort of defense mechanism.

This. R9k losers control most of this board

This is Veeky Forums, most of the userbase gets painted as out if shape basement dwellers
Why does /pol/ think they're special? Why are you so defensive?

What's funny is that everytime there's a ''what other boards does Veeky Forums browse'' thread, it's flocked with /pol/ocks.

Not sure how that came across as defensive, but if it did then I guess the answer to your question would have to be that subconsciously (since I don't actively feel defensive about this) I get a bit confused when people think that way which I guess is a defense-mechanism?

/pol/ love to tell people they browse /pol/

>Do they feel that if /pol/ are in shape, intelligent, social, etc. it somehow would legitimize some of /pol/'s ideas?

Yes. It's natural to tear down the other side by highlighting their worst members. Same reason that /pol/ highlights the vast number of ugly and/or fat tumblrinas, "poly"-types, SJWs, fags, etc

/pol/ is the new /b/ so people who frequent only a few blue boards get mad when the "foreign" (/pol/ is the real Veeky Forums culture) culture presents itself it is seen as "spillover" that must be contained.

So do people from /k/

It's almost like right wing beliefs combined with decen knowledge on health and genetics leads on to look out for for one's health.

>/pol/ is the new /b/
>Inb4 newfag

/k/ is all those autistic redneck faggots who won't stop toting about guns and how muscles don't matter. Most of them are fatties and a few skellies who are inches away from shooting up their school.

If I had to bare a guess the boards with the most Veeky Forums people are normie boards, boards with people who go to university, and gay boards. Memes aside I'd guess
>1. Veeky Forums
>2. /hm/lgbt/
>3. /out/n/trv/
>4. Veeky Forums
>5. The rest, ordering from most normie to most autistic.

idk about the board Veeky Forums but I work at a large science-based plant and the number of people there that do tri's, lift, seriously play rec sports, etc is crazy.

Veeky Forums is mostly high schoolers and college freshmen pretending to be smart

oh so a real shit representation of the actual board name, like every other board on here, neato.

Hello newfriend.

Actually in the early days of Veeky Forums the site was more radically liberal than anything and if not that they were apolitical.

/pol/ has more in common with reddit than Veeky Forums: psuedo-intellectual sophomore-aged neets with too much time on their hands and a healthy appetite for mass media.

fat guy detected

LOOK MOM IVE NEVER BEEN ON /K/ AND IM PRO GUN CONTROL, IM TOTALLY NOT TALKING OUT OF MY ASS

>psuedo-intellectual sophomore-aged neets with too much time on their hands and a healthy appetite for mass media.

You just described the type of person who does things for the lulz.

you know though, foreign boots never touched german soil in WWI.

despite having basically all Europe against them.

in WWII it took the two largest industrial powers in the world tag-teaming them from both east and west to defeat them.

yes the germans lost in both wars, but implying they don't know how to war is foolish.

The most ''liberal'' Veeky Forums has ever been is libertarian. First and foremost we've always had the attitude of just''fuck off and leave us alone''. That's why there's a sudden embrace of the right-wing in recent years, because liberals are the one's doing the thought policing these days instead of biblethumpers.

Not entirely false. This board has become flooded with redditors. Folks, there's only one way to MAKE POL GREAT AGAIN, and it's starts with this election.

I cross post on /k/, /pol/ (I mostly just lurk there), and Veeky Forums.

I'm in pretty good shape (perfect BMI, no fat, good proportions), but most people on Veeky Forums would probably consider me lanklet-mode since I'm 6'4 and do more cardio than lifting.

Of the four IRL friends I have who go on Veeky Forums, three go on Veeky Forums, with two of these three on /k/ and one of these three on /pol/. The fourth is an odd man is a chubby asian weeb who is 5'4, never works out, and goes on /b/, /a/, and /mu/.

This. Only people that lift are in /plg/ or frauds general

>fat fucks in /plg/
>roiders who don't do cardio
>in shape
LMFAO

>frauds general

kek, most of /fraud/ lifts way less than the average otter dude in cbts.

this

Veeky Forums + /pol/ literal masterrace

>/pol/ has more in common with reddit than Veeky Forums

>(/pol/ is the real Veeky Forums culture)
(You)

i would put a serious wager on less than half of even Veeky Forums being in good shape

the populations of most other boards probably range from skinnyjean faggots to fedoratipping neckblubbers, with less than 5% being in any sort of actual athletic condition.