/PLG/ Powerlifting General

Welcome to /plg/ powerlifting general

this is a picture of joe when one of my bulls inseminated amber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RHtPGv5u70
instagram.com/lyndsey.r.nuckols/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily reminder that twink is a mindset

Why do i rep so close to my maxes like a girl? I can do like 90% for 10. 1rm calculators are retarddd. Whats wrong with me?

You're probably not used to any heavy work. Either that or your form is fucking trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=5RHtPGv5u70

>I'm not eating pizza right now because I already ate a pizza today

t. mike t

You'd know quite a bit about that second part :^)

>have shit form
>perform 5-10% better at 1rm compared to reps

Probably a bit of both desu. Ive never lifted outside my home gym so my form is probably autistic and i never do work sets less than like 5 reps.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG

Im out of training for 2 weeks. Should Ii be bulking to maintain as much as I can or will I not be really effected?

>mfw some guy asked me how many sets I had left and if he could take the squat rack after me
>mfw he started asking me questions about my training afterwards
>mfw now I have to talk to him every time I see him at the gym
Considering canceling my membership Tbh

thats an exclusive Sean pepe, you cant use it

Headphones in, head down. You're there to train, not to talk.

RUDE ;-;

Just try to maintain. If you bulk with no physical activity, you'll just put on fat. And maybe do some bodyweight stuff, if you can.

>Headphones in, head down.
m-mattie?

I don't have a portable music playing device and I hate listening to music while doing other things anyway.

And it's too late, I have already greeted and exchanged a few words with him three times since "the incident", I am now stuck having to speak to this guy.

Dont care about fat that can be lost easily. Ive had surgery so no exercise for at least 2 weeks then light work for a couple more probably. Going to be hard famalams

How beneficial is it really to lift with other people? I'm a shut in but i dont want to miss out on gains

Literally not at all unless you can't find a competent spotter, which shouldn't be a problem if you train at a powerlifting gym.

I guess some "social" normies like it because it gets them "motivated" and they have more "fun" while at the gym though.

Pros:
>good motivation
>dedicated spotter; don't have a random retard who may baby the bar all the way down on your bench

>cons
have to match schedules which is fucking awful
may have different routines

It's much better just to ''know'' someone at the gym who you can regularly ask to spot you and is competent to do it correctly. Motivation to go to the gym should be on your part anyways.

>tfw switching from low bar to high bar
I'm sorry team, anything that fucks with my thoracic spine really screws me up. High bar does not do this as bad.

High bar is advantageous in terms of longevity. You swap out the back pain for knee pain kek

But another weak trip just used it??

he pretty much only posts my exclusive images, idk why

>knee pain

I smell mobilitylets

cuckols has a high test qt wife brehs

wtf

post pics

>there are still people lifting in normie gyms where this is necessary

instagram.com/lyndsey.r.nuckols/

shes uglier than budas wife LOL

>lyndsey

>have a cheat day
>wake up a kilo heavier

Maybe it's my body telling me to bulk

or just more water

she legit looks like a tall 12 yr old

a whole kilo

stop the fucking press

Scientifically, why do i smell like bologna?

I ate half a 4000 calorie cake and that was only dessert

I mistook 'cheat day' with 'attempt to get fucking obese desu

>Losing his shit over a Kilo
>Despite all the time he spends destroying fat gains.

Nigga. What the fuck?

>(((facebook))) deleted a post that I made on a page I moderate cause it triggered black people

I bet there wasn't anything blatantly racist or inflammatory about it.

there were certainly not 3 different variations of slurs against blacks all in one post

2edgy4me lad

>no children
hmmm.....

What was the post

Who are you?

Are you some kind of chemistry nerd?

O trappy my trappy, how I missed you

paul?

paul?

you didn't comment on my oc before

I dont get it

desu

fuck I fucked up the title it was supposed to be
"Googles be gone 5000 by Roofkorean Firearms"

ammonia + bleach = mustard gas
you put the mix in a monster can then shoot it with a can cannon, how can you be this stupid

Question. Why is panzer the worst and why is he so easy to bully?

>ammonia + bleach = mustard gas

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS MEME AMMONIA AND BLEACH DOES NOT MAKE A SULFUR MUSTARD YOU NIGGERS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Abductor pain after squating!
What coud it be?
I gonna take a brake

What's the best powerlifting barbell for a sumo deadlifter? My Ohio powerbar scrapes the fuck out of my shins.

get socks pucci

sumo deadlifting scrapes ur shins

u just kinda have to deal with it

wearing socks helps but it's not a fix

the bar shouldn't be ripping ur leg if you're doing it properly anyways, iit should be going straight up

doesn't capt pooptine bleed through socks and duct tapes?

kek

It's not really ripping my leg, but it still makes me bleed all over my bar which is annoying. I'll try high socks tomorrow.

last week first time where my bruises turned to blood when i noticed in theshower the scab

from sumo and socks

Been gone for a few days, has twink alex made good on his promise to squat to depth yet?

Stress eating donuts until my problems decide to go away lads. May or may not be getting a pizza as well.

At least eat peanut butter or chocolate whey or something

>Peanut butter
Probably will go for that too. Barely even ate today, because my appetite has been in the shitter. Got up after sitting for a bit and got so lightheaded I almost passed out.

>tfw have the same problem
>tfw skills test sunday

Thin crust, meat lovers. At least get some decent macros

>im here to train not to talk

Didn't trappy meme this with Prutus? Is she back?

>PRutus
>8 months training, 115kg bench

>PanzyPoopoo
>ONE POINT FIVE (1.5) years training, 113kg bench

>115kg bench

You've loaded 255lb on the bar and benched it with competition commands after squatting with maximal effort in a competition setting? nice mang.

(Two hundred fifty-five)

Why would he be loading his own weight on in a meet?

>this mad he's outbenched by a tranny obsessed skinnyfat

ahahahahhahahh

When you say "training for" you mean specifically for PL right? Or had you never lifted before that?

What about MysteryAnon? He's tall (6'0), has a dime gf and has like a 600kg turtle at lean 94kg with ABS after a year of training

Friendly reminder to do your volume

Squat 5RM PR today. 1x5 495

Feels fucking good man

>495 lbs
>1pl8
Should we tell him?

I approve of this message.

Next you're going to try to talk shit about my deadlift, seen here.

tfw can't deadlift so fast the bar flues up to my chest

squatted 385 for 3 and goodmorninged it twice

decided to crush the chinese food buffet with the lad to celebrate, and now I am posting from the toilette.

>literally shitposting

Only managed 1 donut lads. Guess my appetite still is being a little bitch

>Tfw you will never be strong enough to clean or continental clean your deadlift opener
;-;

>only managed one donut

>captainpoutine now squats 85kg over my one rep max deadlift for 3

wat in the fuck, did you literally take all of the steroids? you were so weak the last time, how did your squat shoot up literally 250kgs since last year?

>stress eating
More like stress anorexia

Subtle bully, I like your style. Of course those were lubs, not kgs lad.

I ate three big plates at chinese and now I'm gonna have some icecream now that I've pooped out all the old food to make room for more food.

I ate a bunch of squid at a Korean place tonight and I'm going to McDonald's soon. And I had a pound of ice cream yesterday.

I also ate a large pizza lmao

>a bunch

Its your thoracic that is the problem

>I ate a bunch of squid

Squid is delicious but practically zero calories so you better be getting two mcdoubles, 20 mcnuggs, a mcflurry and a side of fries.

I'll take good care of him :)

A competition consisting of front squat, overhead press and deadlift. How would you fare?

Good lad.

Mirin' bulk
You are bulking now with eating a whole pizza, right?

I had like 2100 cals before I even went to dinner today, so it's fine. Plus I ate half a bag of chips after that. I'll probably just get a mcdouble.

It was pretty small for a large, tbqh. But I guess, kek

Terribly. I can't front squat for shit.

But I'd still fare better than the poor judges.

>I'll probably just get a mcdouble.

Jesus fucking christ why do you have to be such a pussy.

Alex, get him a McGangbang and film him eating it.

For science.

I-I've already had over 3000 calories today. I'll eat 2 mcdoubles if it'll make you happy. I can start being like Lith and using some of my next day's calories after midnight.