$200 for this 45lb 7ft olympic bar 300lb weight set. I can't find shit on my local craig's list

$200 for this 45lb 7ft olympic bar 300lb weight set. I can't find shit on my local craig's list.

I was blessed enough to inherit my Olympic rack and weight set.
Feel bad for others who have to do this
Go for it OP

>tfw apartment cuck and have to go to actual gym with people

200 goyshekels isn't that much desu, bicycucks have to spend 2000-3000$ on every new bike they buy

>tfw new job and back living with parents and building a home gym in one of the back quadrants of the two car garage

Just got pic related. Now I'm about to pull the trigger on this set. Looking for some rubber gym floor too. Then maybe a mirror infront of the rack (would cost about $100+ for mirror tiles).

I have this exact set, picked it up from dicks for about 170 after tax, it is cheap but gets the job done

I spent $500 on my bike and I've ridden it ~10 miles/day for 2 years, better deal than gas and it builds my workout into my commute to be desu

I was talking about the real autists that have to buy the lightest bikes possible to compete in even regional races and then piss blood when they get home

You cant get olympic weights from the list during summer.

You need to wait until the holiday purchasing season after black friday when they need to svrape up cash, or after the new year towards the beginning of spring when the realization that last years new years fitness goal will never happen starts to sink in and they need the space for their bigger computer desk.

Ive bought tons, literal tons, of steel off of craigslist over the years to give as gifts to people who make gains getting in shape that ive helped.

Makes sense that would be the optimal time to buy used equipment. But I'll just grab this set for the time being. Maybe I can flip it in the spring and buy some bumper plates for under a dollar a pound.

I got a shitty squat rack (pic related) and found a discount/resale gym equip store and got a barbell and oly plates. everything was under $300 total. still need a bench. there arent safety catches on the rack but the fear propels me up proper

check the maximum weight load on the bar, alot of them dont support over like 300-400lbs, which is not enough.

mirrors will just fuck up your form

My friend has this exact set in his garage. To be honest the weights are a good deal but the bar is mediocre. The grip on the bar doesnt really feel like grip just texture and from gripping the bar before a squat it feels a lot thicker than the other "top quality" bars. Good if youre a beginner to intermediate lifter.

Don't pay the oly tax
Craigslisted 400 lbs of weights, seven got one inch bar and full power cage for $410 from separate people

Foot*

I had a full power cage and bench setup in a single bedroom apt where's your ambition comrade

this
non oly weights are everywhere second hand and cost a fraction of the price

Zoomed in on that cage and tried clicking another picture of it...

Wooops!

>presenting a power cage
>squats OUTSIDE of the cage
>just

pics, i need to see this.

THIS IS TRUE I HAVE THIS FUCKING BAR AND IT WILL BREAK ON YOU EVENTUALLY. Seriously, I don't slam my deadlifts and the internal threading stripped. Only rated for 300lbs too. It's okay for a little but if you can afford it get something better.

That's the most affordable power power rack I've seen. How's the quality? I'm very interested in this.

Some pics are in order.

$200 and then another $200 for shipping.

C O U R A G E
O
U
R
A
G
E

Never get something cheap if your life depends on it.
T.me

Seriously, just buy good stuff, even if it costs 3 times more, it will pay off in the long run

I have that same set. I picked it up about 2 years ago on sale for 150

I have this set also, OP. It's good although the gripping on the bar is kinda weak so I just used some hockey tape on it near the rings and it's good to go. Also don't pay for the shipping just order it online and use a promo code or whatever and you can pick up in store for free. Plus they'll put it in your car for you also.

That's a damn good deal. Get it

Is a home gym worth it?

My dad and I have been thinking of allocating some space and getting a squat rack, a bench press, dumbbells, and maybe a few other things here and there.

Been looking at my local craigslist but unfortunately there isn't much.

I currently pay 10 a month for a pretty decent gym; but I just fucking hate working out with people.