Be female

>be female
>wide shoulders
>tiny hips
>huge ankles

should I just kms

dont be such a dramaqueen and start the leg and butt training.

Post hips

post pics or bait

Post dick

Here

...you can easily Ccentuate those

Lose the tshirt and panties and censor your privates, that pic doesnt tell shit about your hip to shoulder ratio.

this
we can't see shit, just take a naked pic, black out your vage and post

That's not bad

A woman complaining about a non-existent problem. Color me shocked.

You could dom me

post shoulders so we can compare

Sharpie in pooper

Shoulders are much wider, especially if I lose more weight. I can touch both my hipbones with one hand. Narrow as fuck

Shit forgot picture

seriously. wut is this girl on about

you're fine

not even being a white knight, you're fine

ok i see now
get a big butt, big thighs
get that back curve instead

you forgot the worst one of all
>attention whoring on Veeky Forums

Yes you should

Fishing for compliments, every time

did you fall for the nigger ass and hips meme or something

nothing to be done to widen hips? don't minimus/medius glutes compensate a little?
i'm honored that you think that

Your fine...I would King Arthur you desu

>minimus/medius glutes
more on the back side than the hips I'm afraid

not the best pic, sorry

You do have narrow hips compared to other females, your hip to shoulder ratio seems to be almost 1:1.

Welp, look at the bright side, at least you appear to have big breasts.

honestly could easily cope if my waist was smaller, but genetics jesus decided to fuck me with that an unfeminine ribcage so I hope my future husband likes trap-looking girls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gotcha, welp that sucks

>so I hope my future husband likes trap-looking girls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, you will find plenty of those here, judging by how they have responded to your pic.

>guys who like traps
>Veeky Forums
these two things go hand in hand frendo

well, big butt, big thighs like I say would get you closer to what you want I believe

Same, OP. I don't think your shoulders are that wide though.

Like other people are saying, I encourage you to work on your glutes and legs. Building up the muscles on the sides of your hips will be really hard because I don't think that normal squats or deads will increase mass there like it will for your glutes, hammies, and quads. The thing that I found that helps me is using a hip circle and squatting ATG with it. It helped me more than those abductor/adductor machines as for as hitting my hips and thighs.

You honestly aren't fat at all, but if you get a little bit more lean, a thigh gap will make your hips appear wider. I got a thigh gap after losing only 3lbs or so, and now it looks like I actually have hips sometimes.

t. girl with similar problems

>pink
>not pink

wut?

Any other guys not like muscular girls?

Can't stand it, I like them feminine

thank you so much based user

Idk, man. Are you saying you dont find this woman attractive?

you'd have good looking sons desu. sometimes people carry unfavorable phenotypes for themselves that would be beneficial for the other gender.

fffuuuuaaaaarrrkkkkk

River Song? no way

the only thing turning me off is her weird looking knees/calves, wtf are those

Are you an archaeologist? Because I have a large bone for you to examine

>not liking firm, girly muscles

Gay.

Yeah I don't dig that at all, sorry pal

oh god
those manly, veiny arms on a cute asian girl
why god

also, it honestly depends, as long as she doesn't have thighs that could crush my head, and arms better than mine, it's all good

She is just knock-kneed and pigeon-toed.

>doesn't have thighs that could crush my head
>does not have thighs that could crush my head
>does
>not
>thighs that could crush my head
>not
kill yourself

You have to go back.

Ronda, plz go

would smash/10

Seriously, just tone up before you start letting go of yourself in a few years

>tone up

What's funny?

Yes, gain muscle lose bodyfat

That is what toning is

see
Work lats if you don't feel hourglassy enough.

Nice gyno fag.

It's okay, I know your struggles. I have wide shoulders, narrow hips and a tiny ass. Don't have cankles tho. You could look bretty gud if you started working out. I started out with a body type pretty similar to yours, except I weighed a little less I think.

>pic related, me currently

L O W
T
E
S
T

Still hoping to find a chick like you one day.

if you'd squat a respectable amount of weight and ate enough you'd easily become quite thick

I am aware, friend

you have pretty good traps for a girl, a shame that you have no legs/ass

my tip would be, try to bulk up, eat about 300kcal surplus every day(easier if you just drink a lot of milk instead of normal meals) squat a lot with good atg form(you should be mobile enough, dont forget breathign into your stomach to brace your core)

fuck I don't even care that she's not white I'd impregnate that in a heartbeat

Do you know who Lotus is?

I've always preferred girls with smaller legs. Those squat beast chicks look weird.

>t. homosexual

Meh that's fine, maybe not the best but pretty average.

>tfw no hi test gf

she is literally built for sex, I would drop any gf for one night with her, the worst part about the selfie epidemic is that all those hot thicc waifus are real but I cant ever find a source

her fat distribution is fucking godly, I'd marry in a heartbeat

>female
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LEAVE NOW ROASTIE GIRLS AREN'T ALLOWED ON Veeky Forums FUCK OFF BACK TO TUMBLR YOU NORMIE PEICE OF SHIT

>t. low test nu male
Once youve been lifting for a few months/years you'll maybe make the high test team.

>marry
Let's not get crazy, but she's a ball-drainer for sure

>not popping boners left and right to shti like pic related
ask me how I know that you are dyel?

I'm actually doing that currently. Want to start out by gaining about 5kg and see where that goes. Myfitnesstracker claimed I had to eat about 2600 kcal a day. Is this too much? I've been adding more hamstring, glute and quad accessories to my normal lifts and working upper body little less hard. Don't think I can become high test or something, but want to gain some more ass and legs.

Ya Ali

user, I...

Sort of, why?

zero test but still qt

I want to create beautiful girls and strong, thick jointed chads with her, marriage is the way
I dont know how tall you are, I'd assume 5'8 by your proportions, youre probably around 110-120 lb, I made an image, sourced it, its for wrestlers technically but its about gaining weight and its pretty much good for everyone, check yourself for that and just add about 500kcal a day on top of your maintenance for weight gaing of a pound per week roughly.

I would recommend milk, its perfect pretty much. Dont be afraid to put on a little "too much" you can still gain a lot of weight even if some goes to your belly, you wont get too heavy if you work out accordingly.

>is this what it takes to get a girl like you?

forgot pic
a

Thanks. Also got stats on the picture, so yeah you guessed about right. I'm not really that afraid to gain weight tho, I actually find it pretty hard to do, so cutting shouldn't be a problem when I bulk too hard. I just try to eat bigger portion sizes and drink some whole milk on top of that. Should be pretty gud.

>posting a fatass

>being gay

No thanks.

>doesn't like black guys
kek!

she had the WORLD'S BEST fat distribution and she squandered it by getting fat

same with olivia jensen

Please be in Greece, we can go for coffee or dancing or something and then cuddle while I solve your insecurities one consensual hip thrust at a time, while being in the missionary position with locked legs and hands.

Or just coffee.

>having to date a fat chick because you are unattractive yourself and have no choice but to settle for a fatty or be alone

Nice try lard-o.

Nice projecting, user.

Oh btw I also have an adorable lab we can take for long brisk mountain hikes if you're not into the whole consensual thing.

>being a homo
nah, cut that, homos like thicc actually, just not on a girl I guess

Figures that Veeky Forums likes fatties. You guys don't even lift. Admit it. You fell for the bulking meme and became a fatass and now you have to date fat chicks and you delude yourself into thinking they're attractive.

Bro it's 2016. It's safe to come out of the closet.

odd

>Chubby chasers

>likes black guys
into the trash she goes

the picture you posted looks like a man with shitty hip genetics
>those veins