What's Veeky Forums's opinion of quest bars...

What's Veeky Forums's opinion of quest bars? I love eating these fuckers when I'm getting cravings and find they really satiate me when I'm trying to cut. At 190 calories and 20 g protein p/bar are they good or bad Veeky Forums? Debating on whether or not to buy a fuck load of them or not.

i eat one per day on my cut. Only thing i look forward to

Yeah, me too. I'm thinking of buying 100 boxes of them off of Alibaba for cheap. Worth it?

This shit is retarded. Preparing your own fit friendly treats are much cheaper and you can add whatever the fuck you want and make them any flavor.

Costco has a Kirkland version of the chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate brownie that I like as much as Quest, but for less than 1$ per bar

I ain't got time for preparing or learning how to prepare this shit! I'm sure there's a lot of stuff you could make yourself if you had the time and persistence

are some sweetened with stevia and others with sugar. I had a box of cinnamon bun that i bought from gnc and they were decent heated up, but, fuck they're not that good. I could taste that fake sugar taste.

Thanks user! Just had a look at these beauties and they're the same nutritional value as quest bars! Gonna go get some!

Expensive. If I had more money I'd buy them more, but with shipping it's still expensive even to buy them in bulk from the quest website

Damn. That's a sweet deal on Alibaba. Wish I knew some people to split it with.

>Work at a Sprouts and provided plenty of opportunities to try out our entire inventory of protein/power bars
Honestly out of everything I've tried so far they probably have the best taste with the worse brand being any variation of Think Think bars. The Smores one is probably my favorite.

sucralose is the cause of the taste. double chocolate chip and chocolate peanut butter do not have it, but most of the others do

Just double checked and it's not as good of a deal as I originally thought. $20 AUD p/box and minimum order of 100 boxes so $2000 for 100 boxes... Think I'm gonna go with Kirkland instead

ok, i'll buy the double chocolate chip and/or chocolate peanut butter then.

This x100

I have had like 5 boxes of them since I've heard of them, pretty much quest bars but half the price, wish they came in all cookie dough instead of half fudgepacker tho.

the net carbs label is a lie. that shit kicks me out of keto in 1 hour flat, feel like shit for the rest of the day

I try to avoid candy.

ooo thas tha shit i like

i just bought 48 bars yesterday

My god you're a fucking moron

cookies and cream best flavor

they taste like chalk but god tier macros.

it's a good quick meal for me

On cut, but recovering fatty.

I love cookies

Holy fuck, link me, user.

You'll literally have to spend $1000. The minimum orders are around 100 units and each unit/box is around $10.

Oh Christ, nevermind.

Why are things like this so expensive?

I love them but I just can't justify buying them when I can just buy whey in bulk for 30x less the price.

Is this bate?

i buy costco brand

Two boxes of 20 bars arrived yesterday. I ate eight bars, and two so far today. I can't have this in the house. Same with Quest bars. They spike some peoples' insulin, setting up a craving cycle just like sugar. But I will say I like the Quest CCCD bars better than Kirkland, but hey, I'm cheap.

yeah the kirkland brand is GOAT.

Pure protein is better

eight bars in one day?

you're not going to shit right for months

Costco muffins

christ I just calculated that, 120 grams of dietary fiber if you eat 8 bars in a day

Just go to Alibaba.com and look up quest protein bars in the sports nutrition section and they'll come up.