Yes I work out just so I can have sex. Holy fuck...

Yes I work out just so I can have sex. Holy fuck, it's so sad to see you losers desperately try to lie and think of reasons and motivations other than that.
Society brainwashed you into thinking this is somehow a bad thing.
Stop believing the retarded feminists. Muscles = easier to get sex. Get over it. Same with money desu.

I work out because I play rugby and I don't want to break my neck or back.

Women are not difficult to sleep with. I honestly don't think the extra sex you'd get from being built would be worth the effort were it the only benefit.

This. I workout for my own peace of mind. You're a pleb if you worry about casual sex with randoms

OP we know you don't have sex shitposting on a Bangladeshi water polo blog. Is your life that sad?

I workout because im enlisting next year and want to look fuarkin yoked

As someone with yellow fever if she is really the best the entire country of north korea has to offer for glorious leader that's just really disappointing.

7 at best.

That's the wife, she has more value than her body, I think he also has a harem, or his father used to

>I workout for my own peace of mind

>It's fedora tipping to workout for your mental health

Oh it shows, it shows

You're falling for a meme frendo

Being fit makes you laugh be longer, more attractive, more durable, and more confident

If you think people are lifting to get girls you would be right but it's also a joke that people wouldn't do that you autist fucklord. It's the same as

>lifting for health gains
>not gonna make it

>Being fit makes you laugh be longer
Qué?

I unironically train for the beta uprising/race wars though.

If you need workout to become mentally healthy, then you're a beta bitch that's easy to break.

>he fell for the race war meme

so what, you're going to stop lifting once you lose your virginity? If not, then you're not lifting to get sex

I'm already at 5:30 non-stop laughing, gonna add 10 seconds next workout, wish me luck!

>worrying about beta uprising
>clearly omega

It's a real thing, fag.

Im laughing at you OP. If that's why you lift you're in for a bad time.
>tfw havent gotten laid since I got fit
>tfw eventually stopped trainning because mental breakdown (I pulled more girls back when I was a fat slob)
>finally got back to my intense muay thai trainning and the breakdown disappeared after 2 days
>yesterday was the last time I went to my usual bar ever because fuck that noise

I train for my mental health and I'm also removing anything mentaly drainning from my life too.

I just love feeling how sore my muscles get, best feeling in the world desu

I can relate to this feel
Ever since i got fit im having trouble getting chicks and getting laid, no amount of improvements fixes this
However when i train and use my strength all my worries go away and i feel better

Id love it if muscles led to sex but it doesnt really

>I just love feeling how sore my muscles get, best feeling in the world desu

better than cumming in your boyfriend's ass? you fucking faggot

yes :3
but now that I think about it, it's not better than being cummed in

>I do it for this, therefore every must do it for that. And if anyone is different, I'll project onto everyone else and utilize my confirmation bias.

haha its ok OP I do the same I also like to 'mire myself so that's another reason

If I lifted for sex I'd have stopped a long time ago.