Man injects testosterone → gets more manly

>man injects testosterone → gets more manly
>woman injects testosterone → gets more manly
>man injects estrogen → gets more feminine
>woman injects estrogen → ?

Is this even a thing for a woman to pin estrogen? Would it make a woman even more feminine? I've never heard about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femininity#Behavior_and_personality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

birth control ya retard

Birthcontrol is basically estrogen.

But it basically makes them more feminine too among other shit, just Google it bro

It's usually a pill. It prevents ovulation. It often calms periods. It doesn't really make women more feminine.

Estrogen makes women fatter and increase risk of breast cancer

makes breast larger in a lot women the first time taking it

counts as feminine

>women can get extra estrogen so easily that it's not even a question about if they're allowed to have it in the form of the pill
Meanwhile,
>getting extra testosterone as a man is so hard that I can't get it (unless obtained illegally), even though my levels are down after losing one of my nuts to cancer because I'm still just barely inside the wide as fuck 'normal' range
Fuck this shit

Buy it illegally.

don't complain bro, just adapt. It's cheaper this way anyways.

So, more feminine?

There are so little estrogen in birth control pills it doesnt affect much besides som get slighty bigger breast and ovulation prevent. Also helps women not getting glass bone. Estrogen supplements on the other hand, which you give som women in the menopause, so they dont fracture a hip in they early 50s. Some of those women will look more Feminine. Besides estrogen just give a higher risk of DVT, breastcancer and fucks up your uterus. Those risk are too high contra the effect you get/want

Estrogen doesn't give gains so I don't know why women would inject it.

Increased fat storage is feminine

This thread just reminded me that I'm switching from pills to injections. I can't wait for my womanhood to be enhanced. Bigger boobs ahoy.

Post them pls

Have fun with the moodswings and fat gain

>moodswings
I get that every time I visit pol, not that bad desu

Not because of the ebul raycists btw

>women can get extra estrogen so easily
>getting extra testosterone as a man is so hard
are you fucking stupid? the estrogen has a purpose: not shitting out kids. getting testosterone is purely for aesthetic and performance reasons, it's not that hard to work that out in your little brain

Actually testosterone infections are a male birth control

>the estrogen has a purpose: not shitting out kids
>getting test is purely for a purpose

? ? ? ? ?

Lol fuck off tumblr

they do.

they behave more feminine
they get bigger breasts
the fat deposits will be more feminine

>they behave more feminine
Like how?
Do they nag more, whine more and become even more frigid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femininity#Behavior_and_personality
>gentleness, empathy, sensitivity, caring, sweetness, compassion, tolerance, nurturance, deference, and succorance
They essentially become door mats.

Perfect.

If it also increases sex drive this should be administerd to all women world wide...sounds awesome
Pancea for all things wrong with women

Nah they become more unstable emotionally

They will walk more feminine.
They will be more likely to wear very feminine clothing.
They body posture will be more feminine.
They will be more submissive, so doing more dog eye staring, talking in a very calm and "cute" voice.
They will be more attracted to very manly looking man, not lil kids.
There is a reason why adult woman always want that thick bearmode guy with a beard and a muscular body, and little girls want baby faced fuccboi, because they arent developed enough, thus dont have as much estrogen and estradiol in their body like adult woman.

What you said is true to some extent.
They will have more empathy, cry more in movies, feel bad for other people etc, overthink everything, make things complicated, be more philosophic and stuff.

>is this true?

Some example that shows this is true:

When a guy takes testosterone injections, and doesnt have his estrogen in check (meaning he has too much estrogen in his body) he starts showing feminine charackteristics.

How often have i heard how guys on steroids started crying when watching deep movies.
How they would feel bad when beating up someone.
How they would start overthinking everything, getting bitchy and angry very fast.
And also how they started depositing fat in their ass and legs a lot.
That is, when you dont take care of your estrogen levels when on steroids.

I lurked the steroid thread here for a long time, i see shit like this all the time.

because excess T in the body converts to estrogen after some threshold instead of DHT.

>hetero guy wants to inject testosterone to get more manly and change the appearance of his body -> forbidden/illegal
>faggot cuck numale wants to transform into a bad looking version of a woman -> okay/legal

this world is fucked up

no - an enzyme called aromatase converts T into E directly.

>gentleness, empathy, sensitivity, caring, sweetness, compassion, tolerance, nurturance, deference, and succorance

Doesn't describe a single woman alive though

>They will be more attracted to very manly looking man
I....i dont know about this user
Youre right that younger girls are attracted to fagboys with childish faces but the older women get the more...uninterested they seem to get
Its like after a certain age they lose all interest in men

yes, but testosterone also converts to DHT though

I was talking about adult woman in their prime, so 18-25 yo, not 30-40 year olds

Obviously i cant speak for every woman in this world and while hormones are very strong, woman are still smart human beings and can be attracted and fuck whatever they want disregarding their hormone status

>I am actually retarded: the post

Since testosterone makes the body stop making its own test and keep making estrogen; would an estrogen cycle permanently seize estrogen production and boost test levels?

Yeah i know, after 23 is seems girls just drop out of the race and settle down with the man of their dreams or lose all interest in dating

what kind of logic is that.

yeah your body stops making test, but you are injecting test from outside.

the test production shutdown also isnt permanent.

when you stop injecting, your body starts doing the work again.

>permanently seize estro production

have fun feeling suicidal

>boost test levels
>injecting estrogen boosts test levels

k bro

Not having kids: Non health-related improvement of quality of life.
Vs.
Getting bigger and stronger: Non health-related improvement of quality of life.

my mom has all of that, I love her so fucking much

You're right m80. Fucks up that positive feed back system.

They make estrogen supps for women going through menopause. What happens if a young girl takes those? Same shit?

Women have a cycle of estrogen and progesterone. If you only do one you'll fuck up the other.

If you take more estrogen as a woman your body may start acting like you're pregnant. That means morning sickness and weight gain as well as mood issues. You may if you're lucky increase your breast size and have more fat placment in feminine areas but it's really bot worth it.

Leave estrogen for menopause.

Oh also i almost forgot. Your cancer risk goes through the roof the more estrogen you have. It's really not worth it.

Also modern birth control has nearly negliganle amounts of estrogen. They rely on other hormones to do their job these days.

The gubmint has no right to tell me I can't have more test.

So what happens if a girl takes a stack of hgh and estrogen? Would her metabolism skyrocket and she get huge tits and as while having increased fat mobilization from the hgh and basically turn into a goddess with minimal work?

Fag

>How they would feel bad when beating up someone.
Thats called not being a fucking asshole
>How they would start overthinking everything...
Thinking about things before you do them is normal intelligent behaviour. Its why you don't see many people with missing limbs.