Tfw hobbies include:

>tfw hobbies include:
>lifting
>vidya

I used to wonder why girls found me boring but it's completely obvious now

Is there a bigger personality goblin than vidya? I don't even know why I play them anymore, I never enjoy it.

Tfw my hobbies:

>Lifting
>Chess
>Books
>Programming
>Guitar
>Building model planes
>Economics and Finance

No wonder women find me too intelligent to be their bf :)

>Tfw my hobbies:
>>Lifting
>>Chess
>>Books
>>Programming
>>Guitar
>>Building model planes
>>Economics and Finance
Literally the most boring person I've seen. Girls will laugh in your face when you tell them you actually enjoy doing any of those things.

Sucks to have autism

That's too funny because they don't

You dont seem to understand how womens reactions change when you have a nice body and face.

> taking obvious b8

what hobbies do chads have?

It's not b8 those are really my hobbies

>what hobbies do chads have?

These.

fucking kek

>You dont seem to understand how womens reactions change when you have a nice body and face
I bet you're one fucking ugly autist

>gym
>sleep
>vidya
>netflix
>Veeky Forums

thats about all I do

>Is there a bigger personality goblin than vidya?
This just about explains it the best.

As a child, it quickly kills your imagination and creativity and as you grow more competetive in online games, it slowly makes you an angry phraggot, and the addictive aspect also kills your productivity. I do enjoy vidya but it definitely makes me a shittier person.

Wats wrong with my hobbies you fucking fag

>fitness
>hiking
>camping
>off roading
>cars
>music
>working
>computers
I only play cs though no other game interests me

Just get hobbies that require you to learn something or explore. Girls love to be taught new things, and an adventurous guy

Literally perfect to hang out with, but I'm a guy and you're obviously desperate for female contact that you'd list hobbies first.

Ok then yeah those guys are right

Nothing at all but these hobbies are not interesting for women (except Guitar). And you want to make yourself look interesting to women right?

Give me some netflix reccomends senpai

No I don't base my life around women.

What hobbies would even be better? "chugging beer and netflix"? Makes no sense.

>What hobbies would even be better?

>riding a motorbike
>climbing
>dancing
>parachuting
>etc.

If your aim is to pick up 70 year old grannies then go on and underline that your hobby is building model planes

So I have to build my life around what women would like? isn't that what betas do?

No you don't, but you should have some normal hobbies for a guy in his twenties and not only autism hobbies of a 50 year old forever single man

hobbies

>sleep late
>animu
>Veeky Forums

I thought being a NEET would be fun, but now I feel so empty inside

I too thought it would be...

neat

>not giving up vidya in 2016
I gave it up in 2015 and I've never felt better.

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Hobbies:
>lift
>study
>tinker small electric gadgets
>learning to code

Same nigga.
But I did not really give up on it. I just lost interest

How the fuck are Economics and Finance hobbies?

Nu-males detected.

p-pls respodnd

Post your hobbies then

Lol how are any of my hobbies anywhere close to nu-males besides computers

"Hobbies" are inherently autist activities. Normal people do the same shit as we do, but eat/drink/vidya/netflix with other people. After that, they go out and drink with other normies and do the occasional ski/camping/beach/club trips. Having friends will completely eat up any time you could use for hobbies.

I drive

I literally only play dark souls for them adrenaline gains

>lost interest in vidya
>didn't find new hobby
>feel empty

Fell for the same meme. Job interviews next week. Fuck neet life

Coding not for a job is top tier, can be better than any video game

If you're looking for a challenge, try some of the stuff on hackerrank.com

kys

>hackerrank.com
Is this a legit site? I try to teach myself coding right now, but without a goal or a particular project to work on it is a little bit boring.

Yeah, it's legit. I've been using it to practice for programming interviews

Black Mirror. Watch it. Do it now.

No i dont think video games themselves were the problem itself but rather how much time you spend in front of the computer and your childhood environment. Chad plays vg too, the difference is that after he turns off his console his mind instantly shifts to the current reality, whereas a gamer's brain still thinks in terms of video games in real life, hence the feelings of inadequacy and awkwardness.

I used to play wow in high school up through WOTLK. No game felt as fun after that and I've never been able to get into vidya again.

Black Sails

Stranger Things is the current meme thing to watch

If you're into sci-fi, ST: Voyager is surprisingly good if you can get past the first few dumpster episodes

seen Stranger Things, was good. My mum watches Voyager

Will check out

Get some decent hobbies like martial arts, hiking, surfing, playing music, hunting

Well, I also like anime.

I enjoy animu and vidya, but I also realize that for most people they will ruin your life if you hold onto them after a certain age. it's too late for us to change but we should really try to spread this knowledge for the sake of future anons.

Veeky Forums will also ruin your life

this.

pretty much everything deep into "geek culture" will end up making you a social retard with no friends.

>play guitar everyday for 8yrs
>never mention it because everyone "plays guitar"
>tfw

Low effort shitpost.

I used to spend hours and hours a day playing videogames all through hs but now I haven't touched them in forever

Idk they all just feel the same after 10minutes

I am trying to break the vidya addiction and be more productive with my time... problem is I can't find shit worth putting time in for.

why do people like this even post on Veeky Forums? If you don't lift and are just here to criticise people that do, get the fuck out

Though every once in a while I'll binge though a game putting in 15+ hrs easy over 1-2 days and then never touch it again. Last time I did that was when Far Cry 3 came out

>skateboarding
>tattooing
>lifting
>rock climbing
>drawing, not big on painting though
>recurve archery
>auto paint and repair
>kayaking
>Veeky Forums
>fishing in dirty rivers
>running wouldn't consider it training atm though
>swimming in dirty rivers
>n64 super smash bros
>making new recipes and cooking
>lockpicking
>footbagging
>pool
>jre and fbhw podcasts
I lose my mind if I don't stay active

I have 6k spend on Steam and I have not touched a game since 3 months ago

hobbies are for cucks anyway. Dont worry about it.

Start doing some martial art where you actually compete and fight people.

Nobody is impressed by a black belt in kicking air but tell people you've had a couple of proper fights and bam, qt's are interested and other dudes will wanna friendo.

Best part is you don't even need to be that good at it, just by competing you become some sort of beast to 90% of the population

Ok where's your proof that it kills creativity and imagination???
You sound like a bigot who blames video games for you being a shitty person. That's really really sad bro, you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you

>lifting
>vydia
>hiking
>shit ton of books
>programing
>BJJ
>repairing/maintenance in motorcycles
>collections
>fishing
>cooking
>learning new languages

been looking at starting archery and really want to move to coastal town and learn sailing

>still no gf

They only care about chad's face and body, not his hobbys you fucks

>>parachuting

would recommend.

a lot of fun too

source: skydiver

Interests:
>lifting
>music, listening to and playing
>field I am currently getting a degree in

Am I more boring than the average normie?
I installed tinder and got a decent amount of matches, but I realized that there is literally nothing to talk about. It's like they all copypasted their profiles.

>wine = life 100% 100%
>I love to travel
>If you're a fuckboy swipe left!!
>I'm not here looking for a hookup

How do I into making myself more interesting as a person?
Becuase I can't stand being limited to these kind of people.