That feel when you're trying to make it but your bad genetics are preventing you from it

>That feel when you're trying to make it but your bad genetics are preventing you from it

Is it even possible to make it these days? Do I have any chance? I know I posted a few times but I'm starting to lose hope again.

No offence but you're just fat and don't look like you lift. Your genetics have nothing to do with it.

I have started lifting

Do I have any potential or should I quit while I'm ahead to avoid embarrassment?

bulk through it. COME ON!

Get off your fat ass, eat right, put you phone down leave the bathroom and actually work out. Come back and post a pic in a month, shit doesn't happen over night.

your attitude, not your body/genetics, are the embarrassment

just fucking lift and count calories, it's not that hard

You're just fat and weak. Has a lot more to do with your lifestyle than it does your genetics.

Have I made any improvement from my last pic?

I have been cutting

You don't need to cut man. It's practically winter, bulk though fall and cut towards the end of winter so you look good for summer. As long as you actually stick with it you will be fine.

I just want to know if there's any potential here.

I don't want to lift any longer if I know ill look bad at the end of it.

Look at this way:
if I put no effort, people think "Ok he's just a lazy fatass, no big deal"

If I DO put effort but look shit they'll think "Wow what a subhuman so much effort but he's still shit looking, probably compensating for small penis and can't even do that right!"

Bulking at 50% bodyfat seems like a troll

I'm not falling for it, Rippetoe.

iktfb

normies will never understand what it's like to lift with autistic obsession, consistency, and dedication for a year and still be weak, soft, and doughy with a beta face

you bulk and you don't gain muscle just fat, you cut and you lose all your muscle, staying at the same 20-25% bodyfat

meanwhile CHAD eats PIZZA etc etc

some of us are just genetically and developmentally fucked, from the womb to the tomb

>I just want to know if there's any potential here.

You'll know after a year of consistent progressive lifting and good diet.

I feel like you're just a bit autistic, people will see effort not that you're a "subhuman" literally any amount of exercise will make you look better.

>Bulking at 50% bodyfat seems like a troll
>I'm not falling for it, Rippetoe.

Honestly i'd say just suck it up now and gain as much muscle as you can while you're fat

quit bitching and fucking lift. im starting from almost exactly where you are. 5'10 and 195 with almost that exact fat distribution. its been a month and a half of lifting and im not seeing much difference in my body but my lifts are getting better and heavier and i just started counting calories. its not going to happen in a day but it will happen eventually if you just shut up and try.

Is there any way to know in advance so ill know it it's worth it or not?

Can I make it with my narrow shoulders and gyno?

Thanks for the support bro

Okay i didn't literally mean bulk, i mean dont worry about cutting now just focus on building your muscle, that takes more time to do than to cut.

I've been cutting for a couple weeks

Have I made any progress from the other pic?

>Is there any way to know in advance so ill know it it's worth it or not?

No.

That's the least amount of support you've gotten this whole thread, this guy is just agreeing and sympathizing with you. If you had any sense at all you'd listen to the others trying to make you quit your bitching and get you on your grind.

Is this a joke or what?

Like someone said it is 100% your attitude. You are failing before you even start with that mindset (a mindset that makes no sense because literally no one will say or think what you are implying they will. 1: because people just won't and 2: because literally everyone can have noticeable progress. Genetics are necessary of you are going to be pro or something, but that's not an issue here).

Most likely you are being lazy and have unrealistic short term goals.

I've been trying but I'm losing hope

My shoulder hurts and I don't know why and I'm scared I will need surgery when I get it checked out

You're not understanding

I just want to know if I CAN make it. I've seen pictures of people and they train for years and look like shit. I don't want to be that laughing stock, id rather not lift at all. I just want to know I can make it

>Bulking at 50% bodyfat seems like a troll

Bulking doesn't always mean getting fat as fuck. You could easy do a slow bulk and cut at the end. It´s almost hoodie season, so who cares.

>I just want to know if I CAN make it.

See Your problem is absolutely that you're a whining pussy.

Stop calling me offensive names I just want an approximate estinate on what my physique can look like

I'm willing to buy gear if the results will be good.

I just told you yes, along with everyone else in this thread. You are looking for excuses to give up. You want someone to tell you "no you can't make progress with those genetics" so you don't feel bad about quitting before you even begin.

Even if you went the opposite road from what is in your brain and started lifting very heavy and eating a truckload and getting "fat" you would look powerful and big. It's literally a win win situation no matter what direction you go, so just go lift and eat less or go lift and eat more.

>been training for a week guise why do I not have potential??

I'm not going to give up I just want to see a reason to continue

Will it all be worth it? I have gyno and wide hips and narrow shoulders. I'm afraid I wont make it

You didn't answer the question

Seriously: are you more then mildly autistic? Not a loaded question, I'm wondering because if you are then these questions might make some sort of sense and need to be world out because of your mental issues and such but if not then they literally make zero sense.

Honestly how long have you been lifting? If you don't feel like you can get some sort of mega V taper then go for battle-ogre mode instead. This isn't complicated dude and your going to have to lift and eat for at least a year before even thinking about this sort of thing.

How did that not answer the question?

Was I not literal enough?

EVERYBODY HAE ANSWETD YES, YES YOU DO HAVE THE POTENTIAL.

The only answer it seems that you are willing to accept is "no", which isn't the answer. Sorry, you either have to admit to being lazy/a quitter or realize you do have the potential to get some sort of physique you like and get started.

I havent been clinically diagnosed, no.

I'm losing hope man. I've been lifting for not long but my shoulder and knee hurts

Should I buy trenbolone and take it? Will it fix me?

You dont have gyno you have man boobs and love handles. Go to gym, eat healthy and keep at it, I don't know why people over think so much their first 12 months it's hilarious. I took two years to get to the point where I was comfortable with and proud of my physique, your genetics are fine and even if they weren't you would be in absolutely no position to say that as you have literally 0 muscular shape or development to speak of, which implies you've been at gym for

You said a meme when I want to know if I can become strong like you

I have a squat of 175x5 but my knee hurts and I don't know why

My knees are always track my toes. I can only bench press 135x5 and I struggle on the last rep but I tried to do Paused reps and my lower back hurt from the arch a little

are my genetics telling me I eont make it?

Nobody's calling you "offensive names". Everyone's telling you to stop being such a whining fucking pussy. It's not just a name. It's the way you're acting.

I just need some motivation

It feels like everyone here started with a good base beforehand. I'm embarrassed to even go the gym.

I went once and there was a girl deadlifting the same as me and I felt bad because she wasn't even obese or ugly

I mean I still go but I'm always self conscious so I wait for everyone to nit be crowding the free weights because I think they're looking and laughing

I was walking down the street a few days ago and I heard people laughing and my heart jumped because I thought they were laughing at me but they didn't even look my way

Please reply.

Quit your fucking whining, you huge pussy. Do you know why a girl deadlifts more than you? Because you are a huge pussy.

It's my genetics

FFS you made a thread a few days ago and got alot of validation. U gonna make it etc. Seems to me you are just a weak ass pussy who craves attention. You are weak, and will never make it. JUst give up you worthless piece of trash.

just give up mate

everybody went through the exact same shit as you did in the beginning it's fucking normal it takes years to see results not a few months and if you can't get that through your skull your better off giving up so you don't have to worry so much about it

Then why does everyone here claim to bench 315 for reps and overhead squat 465 ATG in 3 months?

I attached an updated picture this time

Pathetic

Fucking this, grow some balls OP

jesus fucking christ you're annoying

stop caring what people say people say a lot of shit that they forget the next day I know exactly how that felt because I've been diagnosed with MDD and some anxiety problem

I started out as a fucking skelly 125lbs at 5'11 I got sick almost every month due to a weak immune system and I lose all the weight I gain from bulking and I've spent 2 years fixing my fucking form with barely any progress on how I look and my fucking numbers

it's been 2 years and I still don't look like I lift at all but now that I've fixed my form on everything I know I'll make progress just shut the fuck up and keep lifting people have advantages and disadvantages you just have to deal with it

because they're just trolling literally nobody can get that weight in a few months are you so gullible to actually believe that

just fucking lift man and stop comparing yourself to others

Okay I will

I looked like you, now I am a model signed with a contract.

Fucking keep at it faggot
> muh genetics
> shouldn't try to look better

Fat people..

OP, people aren't sorted into

1) Those with potential to make it.
2) Those without potential to make it.

Instead, each person can improve. If they put in the time, they can improve quite a lot.

It's senseless to evaluate a person's genetic structures ahead of time because, outside of freakish outliers, everyone can look pretty fucking fantastic if they do it right over time.

Of course, the FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME guy will tell you there's no point in lifting because you can't become a chad pussy slayer god. His defeatist mentality applies to all things, though.

For example, "If you don't have extraordinary brain DNA, you can't be a nobel prize winner, so don't bother to get an advanced degree" etc. etc.

You are who you are. So why not be the best version of yourself? Because it may not be stunningly aesthetic? And you want people to tell you this before you start? No one can, honesty. Like I said, so long as you're within normal human parameters, there's no set of measurements and ratios to determine this.

You don't want to waste your time, I understand. This is the truth: all the memes aside, almost everyone who puts themselves to the task of fitness came away the better for it. But no one can tell you that your results will be worth it to you at this point. You can only try for a long time and see.

Seems risky to you because you might be wasting your time. I can state with perfect confidence that you're already wasting a good amount of your time, certainly enough to cover your efforts at fitness, so it won't be a loss at all.

You have nothing to lose.

Get off Veeky Forums, ffs. If you're insecure this is completely not the place to be. People troll, only people doing very well post in CBTs, also lots of people are kids, students or NEETs who can spend loads of time obsessing over their workouts and diets. They are not people to compare yourself to.

You actually look like you might have a decent physique if you lift for a few years and lose the fat. At the very least your tits will disappear.

You look like shit just now because you're an out of shape fat fuck, not because of your genetics. If you fix that you'll have every chance of making it.

A++ post nigga. This is the shit right here OP. Listen to this man.

>lose all your muscle after a cut
>want to lose fat so you quit after there's only fat left to lose

Something doesn't add up here.

Excuses are a sign of people who aren't going to make it.

user you wana make it don't you? Become better.

>Thanks for the support bro
That's not support, that's just you two faggots having a self-pity party. Stop circle jerking on Veeky Forums with people that pathetic and go lift. Give it two years and you'll see a vast improvement. And actually lift. Put weight on the bar as much as you can. Make gains. Slow bulk for now through winter, eat slightly above maintenance and you'll start to recomp your body. Cut next summer then don't be surprised when you still don't look amazing. Then do it again. Bulk through next winter a year from now then cut again in summer 2018. Then you'll actually go "hey, I'm starting to look pretty fucking good." From there you'll know what you're doing and keep lifting and 5 years from now you'll look great instead of a doughy self pitying bitch with titties. It takes a couple of bulk/cut cycles to start seeing gains worth noticing, don't expect instant gratification with lifting, unless you want to roid. It takes time, patience and is basically a life long project. But guess what, that's cool because you and your body are stuck together for the long haul and you can either be stuck to a body you're proud of or one that means you have to wear a T shirt to the pool out of embarrassment.

What if I join /roids/?

You'll make gains obviously. But you'll be a fraud and deep down a weaker person IMO. Half the benefit of lifting to me is the discipline and non-physical self improvement that the journey instills in you. But if you want to skip all that by all means, start pinning and get fucking shredded brah, idgaf.

Go out and buy 5lb of meat, cook and eat it. When you're done do it again. Go follow a program, doesn't matter what program ss or sl or whatever the fuck just follow a linear progression for 6-8 months while eating all that meat. Bust your fucking ass, get strong as shit then come back to here and tell me about how it was the best decision you ever made and how you've seen amazing results since then. Otherwise shut the fuck up with your bitchy genetics bullshit that only matter if you have the drive to be an Olympic athlete and just work hard. Whiny faggots don't make it, hard working motherfuckers do.

You can do it user. You just need to start lifting. Pic related

biggest copout in the world. you can eat shit, OP. if you need to bitch and moan to a fucking Portuguese woodworking forum then you aren't gonna make it. Figure this shit out like the rest of us have. you can make it but only if you get your fucking shit together and stop acting like a bitch. you won't notice progress for several months. it won't happen in one month.

Hi OP!

I'm ^^^ posting again because I read further down. :)

Don't join roids you fucking idiotic piece of shit. actually fucking lift first. for fucks sake. there is no shortcut to this shit. absolutely none. you have to work hard or you will get there and not be able to sustain it and get fat again and you'll be in that cycle for eternity

I'm low test

Not even memeing. 350ng/dl tested

I'm going consider "5lbs of meat" a euphemism for "500mg test per week". Thank you for your suggestion

I can't tell if you're just fishing for sympathy or not. But man, if you've only been trying for a couple weeks to cut, and you expect results right away, I have news for you. This shit doesn't happen overnight, nobody you see is at their goal body, and you won't know what you can be unless you try. Gear won't help you at this point. It's about trying and trying and trying harder. Failure isn't a reason to give up; it's an opportunity to push beyond. Every time you fail, and try again to succeed, you are making it. That's the whole point senpai, do what you can, and don't make excuses. We're all going to make it

I've been here for a while now OP. Several years. And you are one of the whiniest cunts I have encountered here.

Try hanging cervical nooses 1xSweetRelease

I guarantee you will see results in 2mins

Let me put it this way if the 70 previous posts haven't made it through your genetically thick skull you cunt:

You lift or you don't.

If you lift and keep lifting you will improve, if you don't you won't.

>W-what will I look like is there hope
You can't know what you will end up looking like but it will surely be better than the fat fuck you are right now.

I'm not so fat compared to the average person

The average yank is a morbidly obese waste of oxygen.

Congrats i guess, you are still fat.

You know the "atleast u tried" star maymay?
You dont even deserve that.

have you considered eating less fattie? nothing in your pic suggests genetics is the reason your a fat fuck

What is my body fat%?

32-35% at least

You look like uou just started lifting. Its not gonna take a month dumbass. Now keep it up and maybe you'll make it

That high? wut