What was Zyzz's bf% here? Seems like 13 or 14%

What was Zyzz's bf% here? Seems like 13 or 14%

He was bulking by the time of National Road Trip, right?

Zyzz's boyfriend was Supermang.

That's nice, shitposter. Seriously, what was his bf% in the gif?

>Seems like 13 or 14%
You cunts would say as much if he posted anonymously in a /cbt/ but he's definitely less than ten with that much definition.

8-10%

>less than ten
Damn, those fucking roids, man.

how did you wind up at that estimate? Abs on a male are visible, given they are developed (which I'm sure Zyzz's are), at around 10%. Do you have ANY personal experience from which to judge?
Have you gotten a DXA scan? water displacement body composition test? air displacement body composition test? hell, even caliper bf estimate? If so, share your result and a photo at the time of the test. Then we can get an objective measure.

Picture related. Measured at 11.4 via air displacement bod-pod body composition.

In agreement wit this dude.

Was a 10.9 according the DEXA scan in this pic.

Core obviously has shit development.

Seems reasonable with that vascularity and pec striation. Work on your core. Keep up the good work.

Why the fuck do you have 2 belly buttons?

Thanks brother. Much appreciated, cause im always hating my physique. Bulking on 531 BBB now though

I've never gotten a test because I'm not autistic but faggots on this board always say I'm at 15%, then again a majority of the people here don't even lift sooo.

Kek thats a skin fold on top. Used to be a porker.

That's not impressive pec striation. I am at around the same and prolly 16-18% bf.

Where the fuck is your neck

id say 14%. you're definitely over 10%

You track your reps, sets, maxes, body weight, macros, calories, and take pictures of yourself half naked in the mirror to post on a finnish manga card-trading message board, and you call someone who objectively measures the fruits of their work in the gym by checking their body composition legitimately, autistic?

You're asking strangers what your bf% is. Pot. Kettle.

That's what a thick neck looks like, m8.

Definitely autistic. And reread what I posted, dumbass. I never asked you what my bf% was.

Sure roids help, but he had god tier genetics, and if you lift and hit 9% you'll have a lot of definition.

You won't be able to hit 9% without roids though.

Was tested at 8.9% in this pic.

lol you're asking what zyzz bf% for a "friend" then, I presume?

Nice traps btw. Lose the belly fat.

Fair enough. Learn 2 decline.

Nah, I'm asking because I was genuinely curious. And I can't lose the belly "fat". I'm 6'2 226 Ibs. If I cut then I'll go back to being lanklet mode. Fuck that.

holy shit you're as retarded as you look

I wouldn't be worried about my body fat if I were you. You have the lowest-set shoulders I have ever seen. poor guy.

kek

*216 Ibs
Fucking typing.

Damn, user, how long did it take you to come up with that? You sure got me, m8.

I could agree with this estimate. Vascularity in the lower abdomen is a sure sign. Work on your chest volume brah. It's very lacking.

So where is your pic?

to be fair, you do look like a mong.

lmao im 5'3'' 144 lbs lean faggot u wouldnt dare say that to my fucking face

Already posted, m8

Damn. Got me again. The Shakespeare of our time has spoken.

Which one, brah?

Absolute bearmode but your traps are lacking. My shoulders are right where they should be, brah. It's just my traps are overdeveloped due to genetics.

Anyone have an estimation of this guy's bf%?

Could I get a bf estimate on this fella here?

Yeah my chest is a sore spot.
Need more dips and decline work.

Keep us posted on your gains. Looking good.

Probably around 10%. It's interesting how his gut was starting to stick out from sterons.

I would say at least 15%, yes. You have stomach pouch and fat arms. What did you expect? That people will tell you you're 10% or what?

You're over 20%, fatso. We all know it's actually u.

>fat arms

His arms are hardly fat. Men do not store fat in the upper limbs at sub 30% bf. He clearly got himself a pump prior to taking the pic as evidence by that R. bicep vein. He's fuckin swole up dare.

Now, his lower abdominal pooch...I agree with.

Fuuuaaaarrrrkkkkk!!!!!1 Not much ay bruz ! !!

I'm not saying he has fatceps, but that he has a lot of subdermal fat. Obviously his arms are swole, but he's nowhere near 10% bf and him complaining about having given 15% is just stupid. Personally I think he's more than 15%.

fair enough.

inneeeeeeeer cityyyyy

zero!

whooooop

On this pic, it looks like you have no pecs...

>13 or 14
Lmao, why is fit filled with so many idiots, he is bloated but he is clearly sub 10, probably 8 or 9%
youre obviously 13-15%, worse than that youre a shitskin

>worse than that youre a shitskin
Wew. Not him but I'm sure he looks better than you and could probably get cuter girls.

Post bod /pol/-fatty.

Tfw I get stomach veins before I get abs

>a literal cuck
I dont care, tear me to shreds numale.

He's starting to get that Big Lenny HGH here.
That + the heart attack, he must have been on huge doses towards the end.

Bubble gut already showing up. He was lucky to die before turn into pic related

And Veeky Forums idolizes him why?

>this
>13-14%

>you can see the roid gut forming

Fucks sake he wasn't idolized cos he was natty nor the strongest man alive fit idolizes him cos he was a loser geek who made it and first part is what majority of 4channers are

Post a timestamp with shaker on head.
>nu-male
Why? If anything, you fit the criteria here.

Daily reminder that /pol/tards are just jealous fatties who can't get women.

This, desu

You really shouldnt roid with those shit tier insertions

Lol, if I'd "fake" a physique I surely wouldn't take myself you idiot.

You're the nu male because all you think about when I say shitskin is how he gets more women than me, literal cuck thought process

Is my room enough proof you sore cunt?

>Is my room enough proof you sore cunt?
Nope.

>You're the nu male because all you think about when I say shitskin is how he gets more women than me, literal cuck thought process
>no u: the paragraph

Your obsession with nu-males and being cucked just shows how insecure you are. No woman is gonna want to be around someone that pathetic unless they're actively cucking you lmao.

But hey-you might actually like that desu.

Not to mention your phsyique IS pretty mediocre compared to everybody elses in this thread. You're the last person to be criticising somebody else.

Keep hitting the weights babby.

Hear hear, the guy who does not post his physique and will pretend like he didn't read this post just to not lose face. Go back to red dit or whatever hug box you came from nigger lover

Mirin gh gut

Zyzz was too poor for a proper hgh cycle, guy had to whore his body out to afford food roids and cigs

His parents were fucking loaded.

>Hear hear, the guy who does not post his physique
I'm not home now or I would. Pretending to be better than nu-males isn't gonna make you anymore masculine m8.

Just admit that you were full of shit and have a painfully mediocre physique brah. I'm not blaming you dude. Just sad that whatever genetic backends birthed you completed their job successfully.

Still see no timestamp btw :^)

I'm at 11.6% bf i did bod pod at my university

Not him but honestly you sound way cringier than he does

scoliosis

Whats your bodyhair%?

>No visible abs @ 11%
>only definition is a dip below rib cage and side taper where obliques aren't
I don't think so, Tim. You know those things are really inaccurate, right? Not shitting on you, you look fine, but you're closer to 15% or carry almost every scrap of fat in your midsection.

Stop chasing a number like it's some point of pride, base your decisions on the mirror.

Still no picture, you made a fool of yourself you fucking dyel ass cucklord

around8%

Why were/are Zyzz's shenanigans hilarious, yet Jeff's and Connors make you cringe? What is it, what is the difference?

I smile everytime I look at shit like OP, but when I watch Jeff, I cringe and often cant make it through the entire vid.

>srs

it's a bod pod the measurement is more accurate than you e-stating your one rep max

More like 6-8%. Looks like he just ate or was forming roid gut

roids dont burn fat bro

13 or 14 sounds about right to me. You can have visable abs in good lighting at 15% plus.

I actually got my bf% measured recently after my bulk, came out at almost 24%. Just out of curiosity I posted on fit and asked for an estimate.

>you look about 18%

I have no idea why everybody here is so bad at this.

Zyzz seemed natural doing it, Jeff/Connor look forced and awkward. They don't have the charisma to pull it off.

because the first is orignal the second is a cheap copy

Because you could tell zyzz was joking around

Seid is serious

You're right, 10% is way leaner than people think but Zyzz looks about 10-12% there.

He is not sub 10 though, that's for sure.

Zyzz was a nerdy wow adict before he decided fuckit and lifted and did insane amounts of roid and drugs. He comes from the bantz like us.

They don't "burn" fat in the way that a stimulant weight loss supplement does, but they do reduce body fat. Look it up.

how tall are you

theres a reason his trip is 'trapbrah'

Zyzz! I knew you'd come back

Cause he was aesthetic as fuck, really though if he just kept his doses normal he would def be alive and aesthetic af. But he just kept doing more and more so....

6 ft

This is the correct answer