Chill at gym

>chill at gym
>suddenly this muscle god appears and does this

youtube.com/watch?v=VPEr_iwMWk4

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9uCX28KSuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shoot him in the head with my .357 magnum, then tear his heart out and eat it to gain his power.

laugh at those high calf insertions

he never gunna make it

Is that Ricky Gervais on roids??

Say that to his face and see what happens

youtube.com/watch?v=F9uCX28KSuw

I congratulate him on his lucrative fetish model/camwhore gig, but I'm not intimidated or turned or anything because this is not my kink.

This is both cringe as fuck and pathetic. What is going on here exactly ? Some kind of gay muscle fetish ?

HHAHAHAHAHA, what is this shit?

You are thinking you are such the tough guy buddy, I will be destroying of you. If you are thinking you are such the big ball buddy, be seeing of my new video time, I am doing the karate

It's hot as shit but I've got to mute the videos every fucking time because it just makes me want to goddamn puke

>Some kind of gay muscle fetish ?
That's exactly it, dude.

It can be really lucrative.

The heavy breathing gets to me. Dude's clearly in great shape but he moans like he's winded.

Maybe he doesn't do cardio?
Maybe he's winded because right before the recording he does a few exercises here and there to get a good pump going?

fuck off faggots connor isnt gay. Hes fucking jacked, he smashes bitches 24/7. Theres nothing gay about being assertive and dominating the weak.

He seems to have problems with breathing. I'd offer him a hit from my inhaler and ask if he needs me to call someone.

lmfao did he go gay for pay

>"Look at these big quads"
>Mom walks in

th-thanks! Veeky Forums

ahaha he walked in and I just laughed, I could tell he was a southern Brit before he even opened his mouth just from his wheezing, we all do that.

I can't take him seriously with the accent and the face, the voice is just too high, he's in good shape sure but he's a baby face, and being a Brit, I've had plenty of dudes like this start trouble and get planted before.

3/10

I don't think I could really handle in real life, the cringe is real.

*teleports behind him*
>Unsheathe katana and go zandatsu

Pssh, nothing personnel...

I'm pretty fucking sure this is a fetish thing you guys are taking seriously

Ignore him and continue my workout. The gym is one of the few things I enjoy so fuck him.

I've blown so many loads to these videos holy fuck, why is this so hot? I'm not even gay it just gets me rock hard and precumming like crazy and I can't help but stroke

>his wheezing, we all do that
as inbred as your bulldogs, eh?

>I'm not even gay

>this thread

this was legit the most cringiest gay shit i´ve ever seen, both of them should kill themselves