What's the point?

I kmow all of you are 160lb teenagers but when you get a bit older there is no point in doing this anymore.

You lose all motivation and hope.

>Not spicing it up

Plain chicken is pretty good on it's own as long as it's not dry

>there is no point in doing this anymore.

In doing what? eating dry ass chicken or lifting?

>160lb
I'm not this fat m8, I'm 125lbs

Yep. Was right into it from 15-18. Now I'm 20 and go like once a month. Started young, went fucking ham then just dropped it

>I'm a failure. You'll be a failure too.

Every middle aged faggot has-been says this to make themselves feel better.

>Oh, I used to lift, but then I got a life.
>Having a family made me decide what was truly important.
>You'll grow out of it.
>Yeah, I used to be self-obsessed too, but I grew up.
>Haha, I was huge when I was your age, thought my body was everything.
>You know, there are more important things in life. You'll learn that.

Just more rationalizing and self-deception.

>You lose all motivation and hope.

That's because you discipline, you spineless faggot. Neck yourself.

>You lose all motivation and hope.
Not when you actually want to get better

Yeah my uncle still lifts and he's like 40, same with the guy who posted in cbt the other day, he was 50 and buff as hell. Some people are just weak and will never make it

2real4me

Wife had a miscarriage while I in the gym was trying my 1rms. Lifting has lost all meaning.

Yeah what's the point of having hobbies

Came here to post something similar, but yours is better. Well said.

I'm in my 30s now, and its even worse when you dont lift or execise. I wish I had started sooner.

t. White person

>plain chicken
Just put some fucking seasoning on it, you cuck.

t. nigger who can't afford quality meat

You fat sack of shit. Most people here are probably older than you. Your lack of motivation doesn't come with age, it comes with you being a failure of a human being

t. American who isn't aware of European cuisine

i think not dying of a fucking heart attack obesity diabetes is enough for motivation.

Don't be a retard

>marrying
>ever

I don't understand today's heavy dependence on motivation. Discipline is much more useful.

>>Oh, I used to lift, but then I got a life.
>>Having a family made me decide what was truly important.
>>You'll grow out of it.
>>Yeah, I used to be self-obsessed too, but I grew up.
>>Haha, I was huge when I was your age, thought my body was everything.
>>You know, there are more important things in life. You'll learn that.

dude u memed buzzsentences so well i wanna make u presidente

nah now thats retarded. people dont have to lift

>seasoning
why? cant u eat plan food, you cuck?

>caring about dying
>not lifting to feel alive

>>marrying
>>ever
kek

What're you, like 4'10"?

Not everyones as weak minded and depressed as you OP

Imagine the kind of person that makes posts like this.
Its sad but funny too.

discipline is the way. motivation is the pull towards the goal

Who the fuck are you? Don't respond for the OP when you're not the op you goddamn contrarian fucking faggot. Holy shit, you're probably the biggest beta nerd, I bet you own at least 3 fedoras. Kill yourself fucking faggot

>people dont have to lift

Why is this allowed?

You can eat healthy and tasty you big baby.

Unless you're an american whose tongue has been burned by a diet high on HFCS, Maltodextrin, Aspartame and MSG. If greasy fast food is your definition of "delicious" or "tasty" then I feel sorry for you.

in case of not same fag

i dont understand

whats your problem?

r u retarded?

Lifting feels so physically good to do breh. Hell I'm doing it now and could probably squeeze a load onto your face in spite of you being so a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g

People who only do it for vanity will obviously quit after a while because unless they pin they will never look *that* good and once they have a gf they're done. I love lifting desu, I love warming up, stretching, being there with the squat racks and the platforms, just listening to barbells hitting the ground is awesome, I like my body of course, I like to look at it, sometimes share photos with you guys and I wouldn't do it if I couldn't gain weight aka, had to look like a dyel because then it's pointless as well imo, but lifting is so much fun, I will probably never fully quit

5'7 but i'm trying to reach 115lbs to 120lbs max

I'm a father of two in my 30s, have lifted for years, and will continue forever to pursue fitness. It's a lifelong habit. Bodybuilding is not the only valid goal, but it's great being a sexy beast forever. It's actually more fun now because the percentage of fit guys goes way down, so you stand out and are a source of pride for your loved ones instead of being a slovenly sack of shit.

jesus christ, skeleton mode?

i'm 5'7" on a good day and about 150 or so, can't imagine losing that much weight and not looking like a ww2-era POW

I thought that was mozzarella

Got small frame and not much muscle mass,

>i'm 5'7" on a good day

what the fuck do you mean with "on a good day"

I mean you're definitely going to die someday OP so why not stop breathing right now?

'on a good day' is a colloquialism meaning 'just short of'

KAIN IS DEIFIED

You write like you're 13 years old

You sound like one of those buttburt out of shape guys who was popular in high school talking about the good ol days and how you've got responsibilities now.

go get ur test checked out

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

>not much muscle mass
You mean you're DYEL. Time to bulk faggot, stop making excuses.

>why? cant u eat plan food, you cuck?
why the fuck would i not make it taste better if i can? im talkin about salt and some sauce nigga

20 is still pretty much a teenager, pretty much everything up to 25 is. I'm sure OP is talking about 30+.

I just turned 30. I don't really feel that way OP. Bodybuilding is just all around a cool, interesting sport/hobbt, I generally like everything about it. It's one of the few participation sports (sports where fans also practice the sport they love more often then not; like skateboarding, surfing, etc.).

But I have no I treat at all in "fitness" so if that's what you are talking about then I have no opinion, literally could not interest me less. Maybe a little powerlifting/strongman of that counts, but that's the extent of my fitness interests.

so, not cool enough? cry cry

after eatin so much chicken, you get fed up with seasonings and just gulp it

>not cool enough
Not literate enough

I eat chipotle 3-7 days a week for the past 2 years...

It will work out.

As I got older I too realized how pointless everything in life is.(even life is pointless)
However that hasn't changed my motivation or hope. I continue to be ambitious.

Just realize that nothing is pointless after you have that first sip in of the day

Congratulations, you've managed to (probably) hit your second existential crisis, often referred to as a 'midlife crisis'. Your exact problems are literally commonplace and are pathetically trite, because you might also think that your problems are somehow 'unique'.

No matter how much you think about it and no matter how well you string together thoughts to explain/rationalize what you're going through - It will be a problem until the day you die. Realize what others have realized thousands of years before you or I have, and just accept it as a universal truth that there will never be any meaning to what we do.

Think about how many people have had this exact same problem and only managed to come up with things like 'conventional wisdom'. Conventional wisdom gets you nowhere, to prove this, look no further than the people around you. Do you really want to end up like them? Do you not wake up every morning feeling a great emotional pain?

As pointless as it is, you still ask because you don't want to accept it. Well you should, because that's what true freedom is.

I'm 24 and in the best shape I've been in.. and get better pussy than when I was young

Use Simplex LP linear programming to calculate the most efficient way to hit your macros while being cost effective and tasty.

>24 is old now

>I'm 24 now, and when I was young...
ahahahah

Younger*

>not cool enough

lol lookit this little fella projecting.

I'm 163 lbs, 18 years old, shredded, and ill bet im way fuckin stronger than you. i eat clean but i don't ruin my life by making it plain you pleb there is something called "no sodium spices" and hot sauce

>163 lbs shredded

u mean a twink or a manlet

i'm 5'8 and straight you cuck. are you 25 still doing high rep puff gains bullshit?

you the guy who does drop sets, super sets and giant sets all the time to watch your pump deflate an hour after you workout and stay on the same weights forever? lol

you are nothing. 163lbs no gains faggot. Nobody even notices you lift in a shirt.

Btw good use of the word cuck

Ha! I don't need recognition. Is that why you workout? Lack of attention? I'm in a tank little bitch. I have a permanent "pump" look cause I don't train like a retard which I assume you do. You doing arnold's blueprint to mass? I bet you are you fucking idiot.

>you lift in a shirt
I do my cardio in a hoodie though cause even doing HIIT I don't sweat

>buy cheap curry/sweet and sour/whatever blocks
>slowboil chicken
>pull the chicken
>throw it in the wok
>add rice
>spice
>+ vegetables on the side

ez pz

30 years old here and just getting started. Kindly shut the hell up, please.

look more like 44

you have to go back

To me now it's about sustaining a healthy, fit body so I can do the activities I enjoy until I'm dead. Lifting helps with that. Why should I stop?

i wish

227 25 years old

I think he meant being alive, in which case I agree.

At the moment my only hope is that I can well enough to lift again. You need to find your own motivation.

correction: while wearing a shirt

i dont really give a shit about your life story

you are 163lbs and 5 8 manlet. Nobody literally is impressed by your attempts at compensation. I dwarf you. Who are you to call anyone, literally anyone a little bitch? You have no muscle, but are just a manlet skelly.

now gtfo

>not smoking all of your food

Do you even plan on making it?

>not vaping your chicken

>mfw you aren't eating a completely freeze dried diet

I'm 28.

My motivation is not to be like all those people that turn to blobs when they hit 30, 40...

Im 180lbs 21 year old. Cum on my face bro

Exactly the same age and reasoning here.

You only lose hope and motivation if you're a pussy and let life conquer you.

Ok I know it's troll thread but why theres too many autists here thinking if you choose to do something at any point in your life then you must do it until you die? theres nothing wrong with lifting from 15 to 25 then never touching a weight again. If you want to keep lifting until then do it, if you want to stop just stop. Who the fuck is forcing these people to stick to with the same hobbies forever?

If you excercise regularly and don't eat like a fucking hippo you don't be a blob in your 30s.

You don't have to train or diet hard.

I've been lifting for over 10 years. Since I was 15, I am 25 now. Started out at 115lbs....skinny fat, now I'm 170lbs, 7% bodyfat.

A couple things I have learned over the years....
>This is not that important
>It's good enough to dedicate just a few hours each week to fitness and to focus on other goals. When you stick to a routine tailored towards progressive overload while properly managing your macros, progress will be made.

You're not alone. I clicked it thinking it was mozzarella.

this

Fucking this. I don't know why but I feel like if we were all in a tribe and OPie said some dumb shit like this we'd fucking stone his ass.

My job requires me to be in shape so i kind of have an excuse to look a retard wasting multiple hours in the gym