Anyone else have fordyce spots?

Hello everyone

I have been suffering from fordyce spots since I was a 13 years old, all my ex's left me thinking I have herpes or genital warts and I've had to quit my job in one occasion because everyone thought I had an std. Anyone here also have these spots and does anyone know a cure or home remedy to treat them. I have consulted doctors about this and they all tell me I'm fine and don't give me any sort of prescription or cure for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8-tEC23_Q0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have these, has literally never been a problem.

More concerned about pearly penile pauples

I have these, same boat as OP.

You had to quit your job? Did you pull out your Dickinson faggot?

I have these too, still a virgin

One of my ex's worked in the same location as I did and she told everyone I had an STD.

It's harmless.

I have them too
I am cut and also have them them on the underside of my dick tip

I always have to explain girls what it is and i agree it fucking sucks

> t. OPs doctor

> pearly penile pauples

Virtually everyone has these bro, they aren't a big deal at all don't sweat it. I have a hard time believing someone would leave someone over this or you were forced out a job, sounds more like it's a problem in your tbqh famalam. Anyone with any kind of sexual experience involving male genitalia should have encountered them at some point. If someone left you because of that that's more embarrassing for them really.

>When you see a doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=t8-tEC23_Q0

Jesus christ mang women can have their insurance pay for boob jobs but a guy can't even pay out of pocket to treat these things.

But it is, and it's common for most people. You could've check Google, idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

They go away on their own at some point.

I got them when I was around the same age and have never had any problems. They are pretty common desu famalam. There are a few remedies you can buy online that treat the condition though.

>They go away on their own at some point.
I call bullshit, not OP but I've had these spots on my dick like since I was 13, almost 20 now and I just found out you can actually get it removed, Co2 laser or some shit, costs like $500 where I live, gonna go get them taken off in the coming weeks

Yup, have them. Dimpled for her pleasure. It's funny, people most often talk about men not knowing the female anatomy, but chicks REALLY don't know shit about our genitals

i have them aswell. one time this girl i fucked called me a cucumber dicked asshole i laughed but when i came home i cried

>laser
>your dick

Those are 2 things that no sane human male would want combined.

A laser dick doesn't count either.

I don't condone violence against women but I would slap that bitch up tbqhwyf.

Anyway my ex saw them when I showed her my dick but I gave her a disclaimer first, and she was cracking up and thought it was cute because she told me she had seen them before on a lot of dudes before and had seen worse.. Then I was wondering why was I with a girl who has been with a lot of dudes but that's for another time...

Best way to go about it is to tell your partner before you get intimate and offer to take am STD test and show her results.

I read somewhere that 80% of men have this iirc

shower daily and wash your underwear bruh

This is a bait thread, right? Everyone has these.

got these too

and these
actually went to a doc once because i was scared it was something

wtf is that cancer?!

Pleasure guilts.

>tripfag
Into the trash it goes

>have fordyce
>have pearly princess pauples
>have dark nigger dick
>white
>5.5
JFMSU

Are you me?

Except im packing 7

I have fordyce all over my junk but my scrotum is all pimply and disgusting

yup, and I'm afraid girls will think I have AIDS, if I loose my virginity someday.

This. Women are dumb fucks about dudes junk. They get an easy time though cause it's not difficult to make a dude cum, even with shit technique. Even a bad blow job will get you off if they do it long enough.

It's what happens when you actually use your dick for sex.

This is the best answer right here OP. Just let the girl know what it is and insure her that your dick isn't falling off. I have them too and they have never been a problem.

I know from personal experience that this man is a liar.

Kek, OP is lying to scare the underaged. I've had sex with multiple women and none have ever commented or cared about it. Don't worry, little bros

I have a few weird looking huge moles on my dick and my mother had melanoma. Just..

stop masturbating, the friction makes them worse. or only jerk with lube

use Benzoyl peroxide (PanOxyl)

They never go away, its because of fap and they are harmless

Iirc pretty much all guys have them up to some degree. It's just a hormonal thing, how can your fucking gf not believe you in this matter man. I mean women can have them too

I was wondering what I had on my shaft and scrotum. I feared it was an std that I got from the cross contamination from my brother's underwear

I got em
Never got any comments on them just
>you have a giant dick
>I love the taste of your cock

I'll be collecting my (You)s now please

>she was cracking up and thought it was cute because she told me she had seen them before on a lot of dudes before and had seen worse.. Then I was wondering why was I with a girl who has been with a lot of dudes but that's for another time

loled

This isn't the best advice at all. Talk about a fucking mood killer. Protip: women are aware of these bumps, if they've ever seen a dick most likely. Even if they aren't, they probably won't care or notice. Unless they bring it up, theres literally no reason to discuss it

arent they just hair follicles

Sure thing virgin

why did you have to leave your job because they thought you had an std? are you a male prostitute? come to think about it how do they know you have this? do you walk around with your dick out?

>"It's ok user! Tyrone, Jamal, AND Demarius all had them too!"

having an std doesn't mean you need to leave your job tho? its not enough to get you fired
did you leave because you're a delicate flower and care what peple think?

tfw have both

pop em

>did you leave because you're a delicate flower and care what peple think?

Have you ever left your moms basement? People that would sit with me would sit as far away as possible and some wouldn't shake my hand. In a working environment it can get pretty daunting being treated like trash in a place I don't really want to be in, in the first place. Anymore ignorant questions?

Yeah, never had any comments on them though. I also have thin hairs (about 1'' long) all the way up the sides of my dick. Also never been commented on, probably because you can't feel them if it's wet. Your dick is a tool, not there to look pretty, just find someone that doesn't give a shit.

>Have you ever left your moms basement? People that would sit with me would sit as far away as possible and some wouldn't shake my hand
are you sure you aren't in a basement mate? only a virgin kid would act like that, you can't catch an std shaking hands unless the other hand is a dick and you're shaking it with your mouth/ass

plus if you get an std you just get antibiotics and its gone unless its herpes

That might be true but people can be ignorant as shit, hell if I heard a coworker had an std I'd stay as far away from that person as possible aswell so that's why it was just best for me to leave.

many many of my friends have had STDs and I've never treated them any different
guess we just grew up with different experiences

Yes, but that's not the question at hand.

well to answer the question
there normal
there's nothing you can really do about them
your gf was a cunt
most women don't care/don't notice
the ones that do are probably the wrong girls for you anyway

>be me
>crazy drunk
>in town alone cuz I don't really know
>go to homeless shelter to get some sleep
>wake up look around see a man laying at my feets
>see something that has fallen out of his pocket it's a syringe
>take it because why not?!? justify it by thinking he is a drug addict and nobody has ever died by skipping drug day
>wake up next morning
>go to bath look at my dick I see these annoying PPP's
>wondering how can I get rid of them like every other time I see them
>remember the syringe episode
>I then think that if I can take the syringe I can stick it in my PPP's and suck the whatever matter there is trapped inside out
>try it out but it hurts sooo fuucking much
>didn't even catch a scratch
>BrokenDreams.jpg

Had these from when i was 18 or so till about 25. I think they just went away on their own. Freaked me out a little at first because i was convinced i got herpes

I have them, was concerned at first and it affected my confidence but now almost forgot about them. Give zero fucks and you'll be okay user. BTW sex is great if you forget about them

>suffer from

>cure

>treat

it's not even a condition you retard, it's about as lethal as having green eyes or some shit

it's just what your dick looks like