Ectomorph ayy lmao

Just skipped a workout because this shitty body couldn't handle 32kg OHP
Seriously It's been three months, I'm eating 3500 calories a day, prepping my meals every week
Thinking about doing a split(I've been doing SS since three months)
I feel like working with "heavy" weights puts too much stress on my body

Split or no split Veeky Forums?

Also pic related

You're alwas gonna hit bumps even when bulking, a regular stretching routine and regular form cues will help that become a less common occurrence. But seriously looking at your body you could be low test, get bloods done mang

That's kinda scary.. I will get blood tests, thank you

You definitely shouldn't be bulking if that pic is you

Even though I carry a lot of fat I only weight 126 pounds for 6'2

Also, look for ways to increase it through what you eat (rather how much), how much you sleep and so on. Some of it is bullshit, but you can increase it by a lot if you know there is a deficiency.

Were you born without legs?

how is this cunt so fat and skinny at the same time

good ol' genetics

You look like me when I started. How tall are you?

What calories are you eating? McDonald's?

Youre being a faggot op. Ive been lifting on an off for years, am your height, and weigh 215 right now. I only ohp like, 45kg. Just work the muscle and consume protein faggot the numbers dont matter.

Just do daily calisthenics and start running hard.
Drink more water and cut out the junk foods and excess carbs.
Please god don't do the gomad thing unless you're like a rail thin 13 year old and your test levels are high and any old bullshit can be used to put on mass or overcome easily and transformed into something useful.

You won't get super strong as fuck doing calisthenic really fast, but you'll be a hell of a lot fitter stronger and look better then you are now.
A bonus is that you won't have to build your life around lifting the heaviest thing possible when you can find time to get to the gym.
Can workout it anywhere anywhen.

There's no fucking way you're 126 and 6'2

do you even workout?

It's possible if is right

Even then I don't think it'd be accurate. Look at that gut mang

Btw i have a friend whos 5'9, 185lbs and ohp 190lbs on his 1 rep max. Different people are good at different lifts. You look like youd be able to sqaut a horse, in time, whereas my knees still buckle. Were not mads produced Ken dolls faggot. People have different bodies. Just keep lifting and eating and you will be stronger.

stop being a little faggot and train harder

Lmao, frog bulk

GET RID OF THE FAT, PRIME YOUR ASS AND THEN BULK
AND READ THE STICKY

Get on some serious hypertrophy op, bodybuilding style will go well with the heavy weight and serve to add some good size to those sticks of yours

>this
Gym membership w/ fat didn't work, so I'm shaping up then going lean, sticking some nice muscle (not roid-like) on my bones to give me nice sex curves. Only then will I finally have the confidence to walk out shirt-less on a hot summer day...next year.

>I feel like working with "heavy" weights puts too much stress on my body

that's called being a bitch, OP. It doesn't matter where you start, what matters is the journey, and where you end up, so quit complaining and lift your fucking ass off, build that muscle then shed the fat several months down the line, also I agree with the previous poster, get your test levels checked.

Didn't read thread.
OP, I'm literally in the same position as you genetically. What helped me was getting off the Starting Strength advice and get on a 6*/week PPL routine with the first exercise being 3*5/5*5 and the rest 3*8-12/5*20

Seriously, try this. I found that the combination of strength and volume work finally makes my body respond and muscle grow. Follow the program for a few months, then modify it as you will
(I added more volume, switched a lot of the barbell stuff to dumbbells, kicked deadlifts after injury and changed leg day; going strong right now)

However, before you do all that, stop being a fucking pussy on the internet

Always do split

I'm 6'2 185 lbs and I look skinnier than you.

Your body is disgusting

ayy lmao