Redpill me on not wanting to kill myself

thanks.

get swole and punch the scrawmy skeltal reaper when he comes for you

get a dog and live for him. dog will love u. miss my dog bro.

You don't get another chance

And you don't know what will happen tomorrow

Or how you will feel in 10 years

There is no point to killing yourself

You accomplish nothing

When you could have done something

Well we're already too many, OP

i cannot seem to find anything that is worty any efforts anymore

dream big they say.. money, house, kids, every opportunity seems pointless if i feel nothing inside

The world doesn't owe you success or your dreams. The world is an ambivalent place and you must take from it what you want from it (and give back to it if you ever discover the joy of giving)

Don't listen to this chucklefuck humanity has ensured that life is in fact inherently miserable, and the universe gives no indication for a better tomorrow.

Killing yourself is the only real power you will ever wield against this cruel unyielding existence.

Not wanting to kill yourself is a good feeling

Doesn't killing yourself immediately relinquish that power?

Everything is cheap. Endless entertainment.
>Get phone for $50 bucks. Use free wifi to get all knowledge of mankind
>Beaches and sun are free.
>Gas is $2/gal
>You can get a v8 muscle car for 2 grand
>Motorcycles are a grand
>Good hookers are $100
>McChickens are still $1
>Gym memberships are $10/month. Cardio is free.
>Masturbating is free
>Calling your coworkers faggots is free
>Dig up some worms and fish for free
>Can go on vacation for Going to Walmart and staring at fatties is free.

good post

Its official. Veeky Forums has become /r9k/

>Going to Walmart and staring at fatties is free

if youre white, there's literally no reason to kill yourself

unless youre leftist scum

how uninspired. take a loan and disappear in tibet/nepal/anywhere and live as a god when 50% taller than the rest.
or become a somalian pirate
or a gangmember in tokyo
or any other high risk/high reward life choice

10/10

No fuck off. Veeky Forums should be more /pol/ than robots. Kill yoursef you shitskin nigger subhuman

>You can get a v8 muscle car for 2 grand
since when can you get a decent car for that

pic related, its you

>be king Solomon
>be king of kings
>be best friends with god
>have 700 wives
>have anything you could want
>be not happy

>inb4 christfag

Dreaming big isn't always about physical things.

1) We live in the golden age of chaos. Its never been easier to turn that inner darkness outward for lulz. Even if you're not /pol/ there are limitless trolling opportunities. If you're Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums or both there are many paths to trolling the fat fags. In 20 years when the internet is either locked down or the easy trolling targets have retreated into safe spaces we'll look back on this time with nostalgia. Enjoy it!

2) You don't feel anything because the advice of "chase your dreams" is bullshit. Aside from the fact that these retarded boomer goals of a big house and extravagant vacations is out of reach for most of us now, its all just empty consumption. "Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life" and "hard work is its own reward" are even worse. These are just justifications of a wage slave mentality. Your ancestors spent much of their time spreading shit in fields not because they loved it but because they were plugged into a larger community and spiritual framework that made life worthwhile.

Your malaise is the product of the death of god and the progressive alienation produced by modernity. Normalfags that can find fulfillment in maxing out their consumption are profoundly neurotic. Wanting to say fuck it and go NEET is a sane response to an insane world.

Unfortunately, there is no path back to meaning. You can't meme yourself back to a traditional world. You have to accept that we live in a nihilistic era and the things you choose to value are going to be arbitrary.

>These are just justifications of a wage slave mentality
found the NEET.

go on...

anyone have that screencap of the guy saying if you've seriously thought about suicide, basically consider that you've accepted death and are capable of basically anything so go make the world your oyster or some shit

all very true

that doesnt make life worthwhile tho ;_;

maybe life gets better if you dont quit?
protip: it doesnt. i was happy at 13 and now at 22 i wonder daily why i´m still even alive. i hate the place i live in and most of the people i know. there´s no brighter tomorrow its just gonna get shittier and shittier until i´m old and wasted potential

You are too much of a coward and too dumb to doo it.

I just turned 30...

If you thought you had experienced true misery between the ages of 13-22... It can get exponentially worse.

Which actually makes me think...

In a weird way, as depressed and miserable I may be. It stands to reason that there could be an opposite state of being. I think I kind of stick around because I'm curious what it would like to one day be the opposite of who I am now.

plus you get free housing and food for 2-3 years after doing it

Oh for fuck's sake kid could you take a step outside yourself for a moment and just look at how goddamned melodramatic you're being?

I'm 51 years old, dude (InB4 'grandpa', we're in your Veeky Forums 24/7/365, deal with it) and while you children won't listen to us older dudes on so many subjects, you have to listen to us when we say that NOTHING YOU ARE GOING THROUGH IS SO BAD YOU NEED TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. You're suffering from 'acute youth', you haven't lived long enough to really know what pain and suffering are like (not yet!), you're just reacting to things you haven't experienced enough yet, so FUCKING CHILL OUT and stop with the melodramatic 'I'm going to kill myself' bullshit. When you have a wife or child of yours die on you, or you have an incurable, fatal disease, THEN you can think about killing yourself. Not having a goddamned girlfriend, or not making enough 'gains', or being 'short', or not having much of a 'social life', or whatever the fuck it is that you're whining about? THESE ARE NOTHING. Now stop this bullshit, and straighten the fuck up. Never post threads like this again.

accurate post for the most part

but I want to incorporate something else I read in this thread, and would maybe exclude your hamfisted justifications for being a NEET

The world is ambivalent and God is dead. No body owes you anything and you are entirely responsible for your own life. So until you thrust your will upon the world you have no meaning. It seems pointless because until you put yourself out into the world, it is pointless. This is the situation modern society puts you in.

You still have to be the one to decide what projects you put your work into, and decide to actually do the work. Once you start actually engaging with your projects, you stop thinking about all your existential problems and everything wrong with "I" and you start living a life worth living.

It's like what they say about lifting and exercise, you get out what you put in. Hate to sound corny but your life and soul is like a garden. You have to do work and tend to it if it is going to bear fruit. Dont put in the work and watch it rot and grow over with weeds