At what point, to you, can you say "I've made it"?

At what point, to you, can you say "I've made it"?

If you feel you're close to it, is it reaching a certain bf amount, reaching a certain weight in an exercise, also, what separates people who are gonna make it from those who aren't ever gonna make it?

Its that moment when your plowing a girl from behind and your forearms are pumped from being in missiomary and your just watching yourself fuck this piece ass thinking "you know what? Ive obviously made it."

And thats when you know

When I'm world champion to be honest.

when you die with a smile on your lips

when the feel stops

when you are subconsciously happy

You never make it.
Lifting and life is a process, with no end.
We all strive for the point where we are satisfied.
But we will never be content. It is not in the spirit of Veeky Forums to ever stop improving.
That's why we all make it. Because as long as you dont quit, you are making it.

I agree.

I'd like to add that you have to have concrete goals, and you should celebrate when you hit them - even if you turn around and instantly set new ones, celebrate the wins.

I haven't made it so I can't tell, but as for the difference between those who will and those who aren't ever going to make it, it's probably the difference between those who believe it. I don't think you're ever going to make it if you don't believe it, sure, believing isn't going to get you there, specially if you believe that doing something half-assedly is fine because you're going to make it. That isn't believing, that's just being delusional. You have to believe you're going to make only if you do your everything you can to get there.

making it for me is when i get laid again
When i reach that point i will have "made it"

>At what point, to you, can you say "I've made it"?

Varies with each individual, for this guy for instance: is to fulfill some narcissistic sexual frustration.

>what separates people who are gonna make it from those who aren't ever gonna make it?

Perseverance, discipline and passion.

>narcissistic sexual frustration

You're goddamn right. Whats wrong with that? We're all human afterall.

Nothing wrong, just stating an example.

Honestly I want to reach 70 kg.
Failng for 4 years in a row tho.

>At what point, to you, can you say "I've made it"?
When you can hit the Zyzz.pose without looking like a fool

>tfw I made it

Are you a manlet? 70kg is pretty skinny yo.

I hit that shit in front of the mirror naked everytime before a shower, without fail, whenever I'm on a 4+ nofap streak.

4-6 day nofap streaks are cash

When you are old and grey and the gains have vanished, standing at the waters edge of a mountain lake, looking out at the still clear water and how the setting sun reflects off of it. You don't even recollect on the lifting, the hard work that got you to the point where you are. Its all irrelevant. What you remember is the people you've met, the connections you've made and the love you shared. And it's then that a faint smile begins to form on your face. For a few moments you are truly happy. but you are also tired. when the aneurism finallyhits and you collapse in place like a house of cards against the moistened pebbles blanketing the lake shoreline. the road was so long and so tiring. but you have reached your destination. you've finally made it.

I'm 170 cm and my ideal weight is 65 kg. I 've got some muscles so 70 is fine for me

C-

Limp, cliche, uninspired. See me after class.

I would've said contrived. and I'm the author

When you look yourself in the mirror and are satisfied