/feel/

/Adv/ sucks boys.. come in here and get weekend blues off your chest.

I was dating this girl for a couple of months and it was going pretty well. She was going to have this surgery and we met a day before that and we said that we won't see each other for some time and it was all nice. I sent flowers to her house and she was really happy to get them. We kept texting regularly and everything seemed fine. But a few days ago she suddenly said that she wants to stop dating because she'll take a long time to recover and she wants to comprehend some stuff. She said she'll meet me for a coffee as friends but said no dating.
Can you tell me what happened? Why would she suddenly break up? I don't think that there was some other guy so I just want to know what would compel her to do this
Also, during the time we were together, she was never the first to text me. But she always replied promptly whenever I texted her. Can this mean something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-zpOMYRi0w?t=3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry buddy
It was another dude

Are you me? :(

m8 she can't get out of her house for the next week or so. So I'm pretty sure its not so she can move on to some new guy.

What happened with you?

>be carrying some stuff to the storage
>notice this cute short haired girl looking at her phone in stairs nearby
>mirin those petite legs
>walk by again
>hear her talking to her phone
>with a guys voice
>it was a fuckin twink guy

Fuck this society where I cant even regocnise people's gender anymore
>no homo though

My father hasn't talked to me since my birthday when he saw me doing my comfy dance.

I think he might never have a real conversation with me again

From experience of women it sounds like she's not interested in a future with you. It sounds like she doesn't feel like you are someone that she want's to be with.

I would move on buddy, you will end up fucked if you keep chasing her.

>comfy dance
W-what's that

Post your message logs so we can see if you're a clingy beta fuckboi

I'd like to hear more about the comfy dance

>farthest i've gotten with a woman was making out with chubby ugly chick when shitfaced at party
>forgot to escalate past feeling her up and she left
>tfw can't even fuck down

I dunno op

Sometimes people are just sick and they don't want to drag others down with them. No need to be so cynical

either she's lying to you: not worth the effort
or she's actually sick and doesn't want to burden you: doing you favor

TELL US WHAT COMFY DANCE IS

Fat trying to lose weight

Local dudes in the gym are all roided up, feels good but truth is why shouldn't i just cruise all year round? looks like they don't have any sides either, so i dont know, im all natty for now but im nuts just like tren would make you

also, failed on bench today with no spot, but it was alright as there are spotter bars there on the bench and i did alright, first time benching in three months and i failed on my last two sets, first 2-3 reps are alright than i just gass out

Its a thing I do to be comfy during stressful days. Nothing is more stressful than birthdays. You are growing older, you haven't done shit, you're still a kissing virgin, and you are depressingly alone on a special day.

So I do a comfy dance to keep my spirits up. Usually on days like birthdays, halloween, new years, christmas, and valentines day to keep my mind off my shortcomings.

I'll just tell you what happened that day.

1/2

>1/2
>enough room left to have made it a 1/1

I got up, almost cried but immediately put a kettle on and put a bagel in the toaster and hopped in the shower. Got nice and clean grabbed my tea and bagel with cream cheese, grabbed a blanket and headed to my computer. I start by opening up a /comfy/ general on /r9k/, some threads on /pol/, Veeky Forums, and some other boards.

Then I get into my comfy mood. I usually say "comfy, comfy, comfy I'm so comfy" as I browse since I have no one to talk to and it helps me destress. Occasionally I do my comfy dance which unfortunately was that day. I get naked (because clothes stress me out) and dance to my favorite (rewritten) song while I browse threads.

That day it was "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea which I rewrote as "Comfy" by me.

I stand up and start dancing when the beat comes on. "First things first I'm a race realist, Drop this bait and let the whole thread feel it. And I'm still in the comfy business, I'm still laying down while your slaving away on Christmas."

I got whole songs like this btw. Anyways I REALLY get into this song and I'm dancing all around my room naked. And I'm a pretty good dancer btw despite my size (I'm a bit tubby).

The the chorus starts and I sing at the top of my lungs "I'M SO COMFY, YOU ALREADY KNOW, I'M BROWSING MY FAVORITE BOARDS, FROM /R9K/, /GIF/ AND DOWN TO /POL/"

I started doing some of JLaws dance moves from Silver linings playbook and then I noticed by dad peaking out my door. He was in tears like Mcconaughey when he sees grown up Murph in Interstellar.

He quickly closed the door and walked quickly down the hall.

He hasn't said more than 4 words to me a day since that incident.

Turing 30 sucks man.

I want to laugh but then I'll feel really bad.

> He was in tears like Mcconaughey when he sees grown up Murph in Interstellar.

That scene was really emotional

Here's a good question if this is real. Why the fuck are you still living with your parents at 30?

I'm not clingy man. I was always too aloof. I meant that we'd go without talking for days if I didn't message her asking her to hangout or something.

I'm gonna leave the country in a year to continue my education and I told her that but its still too early for her to end it just because of that

Jesus Christ bro..
Go talk to your dad like nothing happened. It's better if both of you pretend this never happened.

>date qt petite blue eye blonde qt
>lose interest and break up

>date thicc spanicc qt

>date big tits qt

I regret, why does this happen.

I wouldn't sweat it man, but just go talk to your dad. Letting things like that sit in the air is toxic no matter what the situation.

>tfw all your friends are moving away
>can make new friends, but not fast enough
>never had a gf
>tfw serious craving for companionship in the last few months, sometimes it's all I can think about
>tfw another weekend of doing nothing because all my friends are out of town or busy and have no gf
How do I get over this feeling, Veeky Forums?

>Really like this girl
>Think she likes me, feel like there's tons od signs
>Was gonna ask her out last week
>Find out she has a boyfriend
Fuuuuck, he's some unattractive twink manlet, together they look like when a loser asks a celebrity to go to prom with him over Twitter
RRRRRREEEEEEE
Just when I think my luck is turning around, she's the only girl at my college I've seen that I've been floored by in terms of looks

LMAO

You definitely were not bullied enough in school, boy. Also your dad is a failure as a parent for not beating that faggy shit out of you early.

I do know that feel friend. I spent 5.5 years at uni and most of the people you meet will move away eventually. Guess the only option is apps I guess, or acquiring new friends.

That's fuckin easy dude. Join a club or group. If you like theatre, join a show. If you like a sport, sign up for a team. Don't be so stupid

>It sounds like she doesn't feel like you are someone that she want's to be with.

I don't know why but reading this line hurt like hell.
Not OP btw

>First things first I'm a race realist, Drop this bait and let the whole thread feel it. And I'm still in the comfy business, I'm still laying down while your slaving away on Christmas."

Holy shit

I need the rest of that song user. Post the other ones you wrote

In all likelihood she just wasn't feeling it as much as you were, and so she took this opportunity to end it. Try not to overthink it, and avoid contact with her as much as possible unless she makes contact with you first.

The texting thing doesn't say much on it's own. I've been dumped by girls that texted me constantly and I've hooked up with girls that didn't reply for hours. It doesn't indicate that she's disinterested so much as it might indicate that she's probably not overly head over heels interested. Know what I mean?

Look elsewhere for now, man. It'll keep you busy, and best case, she'll take notice and want you back. Like that scene in Swingers.

Try to get out of the habit of thinking you're better than her current boyfriend. It's an unhealthy attitude to have and is probably more noticeable to the opposite sex than you realize. Just move on.

I fucked it up for the third time with the best girl I've ever met, now I'm home alone drinking wondering if shes gonna fuck some random guy tonight. I just cant get over my fear of relationships and I push her away everytime it starts to get serious.... All these pathetic emotions, all I want to do is cuddle and watch some cheesy movie on netflix with her senpai

Go talk to your dad and teach him those comfy moves man. You can dance together and be happy again.

>friday night alone
>saturday night alone
>tfw
The worst is, I moved out of my share house cause I did not want to be around people all the time. I got what I asked for, but I feel so lonely now. Like back in the teenage days.

>tfw no friends

>I just cant get over my fear of relationships
Scared of having your trust failed, so you never trust in the first place? I feel you, man.

EARLY

and OFTEN

For what it's worth you're not the only one mate.
I have been on my own for the past 3 months and not had a single invitation out, no matter how much I try make friends.

But, we're all going to make it eventually.

I know that feel bro, when you try be a good goi and learn that it leads down the one way street of cucked town.

You have my sympathy annon, I have been through it.

>we're all going to make it
Idk mate. Friends that I considered family won't even reply to my messages. I have the gains. But social life is just going downhill. Haven't been with a girl in forever because every girl I encounter I despise, just can't respect. I just feel like shutting in again, but then some days, some weekends it just hits me right in the feels. The crippling loneliness that has always been inside me. It always is there, sometimes hiding, more often than when I was a teenager. And yet, I can always feel it being there, hidden inside me, always a part of me. I wish I could squat 24/7 to keep my mind occupied.

>tfw venting on Veeky Forums again like years ago
>tfw the ride never ends

I get you man, I am super lucky to have 3 people I can honestly call lifelong friends and will probably be there for me until we all die. Problem is they are themselves shut ins are afraid of the outside world.

I am a shut in too, the lonely feeling inside I also have 24/7. I fester in my own mind no matter what I am doing. Gym, Walking, working, eating and in general I feel isolated.

My girl experiences are that one girl who was a solid 7/10 was just out of a relationship and I was pretty beta. I invited her out to events but she cucked the hell out of me, then after a long painful experience she admitted she loved me and wanted to be with me. My heart died as I had moved on in my head due to her messing me around.

I also saw a good 6.5/10... had a relationship for around 8 months. She decided she didn't love me and at this point I had some experience of women and shut her out completely.

Along the way I just also got hit with a diagnoses of bipolar disorder :') Venting is good though, I know the pain many experience on this board and when I am not shit posting I empathise as I feel that lonely void.

Still think we're all going to make it though.

>Keeping it all Veeky Forums related I am going to gym tomorrow.

>Keeping it all Veeky Forums related
Veeky Forums will always be fitness and (mental) health [read: feels]

I lost my 3 best childhood friends when I hit puberty and did not leave the house till I was 18 anymore. They still are besties. Some guy replaced me tho. I left home to not have to cope with those feels but they are always inside me. I don't think friends that are not from childhood can ever be real friends, not in my narrow definition of friendship.

Getting a girl is easy. Finding a respectable one is hard. Good luck mate. Never lose your self worth and esteem over a girl.

Yeah you're right
I shouldn't really even be in a relationship right now anyway, maybe in a few months when I am ready to start dating she'll be single, if not oh well

>pretty heavy breakup for me last year
>decide fuck it, I'm tired of dealing with mediocre women with mediocre ideals
>hit the gym
>ignore grills
>start to look decent
>join college
>girl randomly gives me her number
>she was supposed to come yesterday and "study" with me
>bails and tells me to text her tomorrow
>I'm not her fucking dog

just kinda bummed me out. I did so well ignoring those shedevils. Hate getting the feels randomly, but I miss sex Veeky Forums

>been lifting a bit more than a year now
>first year was random bro split bullshit with a trainer because completely new to all of this
> lose a ton of weight in this time, 270 to 185
>read on Veeky Forums & other places, get more knowledgeable
>drop trainer and start a 5x5 program
>been at it a couple months now
>strength gains are fuckin' great but the program is getting tedious and my weight loss has stalled
>make the mistake of posting in a cbt thread
>hoping to get advice on what's good / what needs work
>every single response shits on me. No advice offered
>feeling even worse now
>motivation is shot

Fuuuuuck

I'll help you user. Elaborate on your problem.

I've been hooking up with a chick for the past week. A total of like 7 times over the couse of 5 days. It was my second body my first being an ex. The girl is pretty promiscuous and I feel dirty. I thought I would love having a fuckbuddy, but I just feel empty and ashamed. What should I do Veeky Forums? How can I make myself feel better?
Inb4 faggot

>What should I do Veeky Forums? How can I make myself feel better?

By fucking someone you actually have feelings for and who has feelings for you on a deeper than surface level instead of treating each other like glorified sex toys.

>I'm not her fucking dog
worst feel
this one girl texts me every day with just "hey" like i'm supposed to entertain her, and she always stands me up when i invite her to do anything

I know this is the right answer user. I think it'll be awhile before that happens though. In the mean time what should I do?

Got fucked over so bad recently. I'll dump full story when I get home.

>Finally get a date first time in my 21 years
>It goes well and arrange a second could be getting laid soon mates
>Develop a large cyst on the shaft of my penis which looks exactly like a genital wart

Oh universe you devious trickster you got me again didn't you.

What the fuck lmao

>just discovered my oneitis has a boyfriend who is some 6'4 jacked Chad

wat do

>wat do
the only thing there is to do
lift

Shitpost about it. That's the only way.

>"I'M SO COMFY, YOU ALREADY KNOW, I'M BROWSING MY FAVORITE BOARDS, FROM /R9K/, /GIF/ AND DOWN TO /POL/"

pls post the full thing

>Still has oneitis
hows being 17 treating you? Real talk, move on and don't fall for the oneitis jew again

>Tfw no oneitis because I have zero (0) female acquaintances

I haven't lifted since I started uni a year ago. Everything's going great except that my body is deteriorating again. I thought about buying some dumbells and like 25kg in weights for them, so I can at least work up to 25kg press and 25kg curls per arm.

Is this enough to get me decently jacked again?

>Also, during the time we were together, she was never the first to text me.

iktfbrah

She's not interested.

Nvm, I'm still too fucked to think about it. I've shared it enough and I want to forget.

>That day it was "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea which I rewrote as "Comfy" by me
Catchy tune amirite?

I like that song as well, I hate to admit it.

WHO DAT
WHO DAT

Somebody screen this thread please.

put me in the screen cap pls

>that wink at 3.02
youtu.be/O-zpOMYRi0w?t=3m

The whole 5x5 thing is what it is. I'm getting sick of just doing the same handful of lifts repeatedly. I think that is ultimately going to come down to me gritting my teeth, finishing the program (sometime in December I'm thinking), and finding something new.

As far as my body goes, see pic related. I'm unsure what to do since my weight loss has stopped. Should I keep trying to cut anyway? I tried a two week break at maintenance and it didn't seem to do much.

Beyond that, I know my overall physique is ho-hum at best and I was hoping for some direction as far as "Focus more on X and Y. Z is fine for now."

5'11, currently 188 lb

Starting to get very self-conscious of the way I look

Update: She want's to fuck. To make thing's clearer I just want to put it out there that neither of us want to date, I've never had feeling for her and I just want intimate sex(not from her). What should I do?

If you want to lose weight so bad, why not do some cardio? You don't have to run a fucking marathon. Just do some medium intensity cycling or some shit.

Presently I'm doing about 30 minutes post workout and 40ish minutes of interval stuff on rest days

girls don't like it if you keep waiting for them. makes them feel trapped.
A surgery is really not even an excuse, you could always visit her in the hospital. If she gives any reason why you can't see each other the only thing to say is: Okay have fun being a miserable lonely cunt

Base physique looks fine maybe switch over to a more hypertrophy based programm when you are done with 5x5 ?

If you don't want to fuck her then don't. If you do want to fuck her then do it.

Started it in June. Was thinking of running with it until December.

I kissed a feminine twink one night. I drove to another city about an hour and a halfs drive away, no one knew i was going there and no one knows me there so it's all secretive.

I went to a gay bar intentionally just to see how I felt because Veeky Forums has gave me a fetish for traps.

Some good looking twink guy started chatting to me and we went round bars with him and his female friend, later on in a nightclub he kissed me and we made out, i was really conscious of it being in public though and people thinking i'm a gay.

It freaked me out and i went home, felt bad to the guy. I'd have sucked his cock but no Anal sex because that shit with a guy sounds gross

You look quite balanced. To be expected with a proper full body routine. If you're not already doing this, count your calories, and introduce some cardio.
I don't know if you have any strength goals, but you should definitely aim for at least getting to 1/2/3/4. Then you can browse the intermediate routines in the sticky, some of them offer a lot more variety of exercises.

Never forget user, the number one factor of success is not giving up, so if you feel like you just can't keep on going with your current routine and you feel on the verge of not going to the gym anymore, switch things up. The smallest changes sometimes can make big differences.

I forgot to ask, what are your stats?

Then you're going to have to take another look at your caloric balance I'm afraid. Sorry man.

Your physique doesn't look bad per se. At least you look like a fucking man and not some stick figure with abs.

How balanced is your upper body strength? Your shoulders look a bit small. Not much visible chest definition, but it's hard to tell because of the excess body fat. Your arms look surprisingly vascular given your bf%.

>Me 24 with steady girlfriend for last 15 months.
>Sunday Night I bring my girlfriend to meet my Mom's side of the family since they were having a dinner get together for my Mom's 50th birthday a couple weeks back. Aunt says something like "Hope to see you next time" to girlfriend and she replies "Yes of course".
>Monday night she comes over, we hang out and have sex. After sex she gets distant and really quiet. She leaves earlier than usual. This has happened before every once in awhile and usually it's because she's upset/mad about something. I give her space.
>Tuesday morning she texts me "I can't do this anymore. It's been fun. I hope we can still be friends"

The feels were pretty bad all day at work on Tuesday. I packed up all her stuff crying my eyes out.

Luckily she didn't really want to end it. The way she puts it she says that sometimes she feels like I don't care about her and it makes her want to run away or some shit like that.

She's better than any other girl than I've ever known in that she only does this dumb emotional bullshit once every six months or so instead of once every 2 weeks like my last girlfriend. But god damn my heart almost fell apart.

I'm sorry, user. One of the reasons I'm not too keen on being in a relationship right now is because I don't want to get hurt. Hopefully things work out for the best with you and your gf. Cheers.

Kinda babby-weight tbqh

OHP - 110 lb
Bench - 140 lb
Squat - 205 lb
DL - 190 lb

>n-no homo

>we made out
>people thinking i'm a gay.
i've got bad news for you

fag

It's only gay if balls touch, user. Just keep some tape on you in case y'all meet again

You are me. This post is literally me. Except I threw up when things started to get spicy.

Fucking lmao. I can be your new dad user

I had a date scheduled with a hot chick, thought i was gonna get lucky after 4 years without any intimacy whatsoever from a girl. She cancelled, we rescheduled, she cancelled again

Got my hopes up for nothing

You should be doing SS probably and not 5x5.

But anyway... You say you've been doing 5x5 for a couple of months. What were your lifts when you started? No offense, but these seem like starting numbers. You should see some strength gains. If not, you're doing something wrong.

>I started doing some of JLaws dance moves from Silver linings playbook

b-but which ones user?

Fuck

> first date goes ok, coffee date
> she mentions she just got out of a relationship and isn't sure if she's ready to date again
> still says she'd like to get coffee again or something

> second date, meet at my house, bike to local nature area, hike for 2 plus hours
> all of this is in light rain, but she doesn't care because she's cool AF and we have a really good time

> third date, we get sushi to go, hang out at another park until the sunset on a rock overlooking the river, go to her place and watch netflix with my arm around her
> go home feeling good, excited about the future

> this morning get text, "sorry I don't think I'm ready to date again, I'm not over my last relationship it didn't really end, he just moved away but we're supposed to be seeing other people etc"
> tell her to think it over a bit, tell me in a week if she still feels that way

I feel like shit. Everything was going so well. Do I have a chance?

>mfw the world is 6.000.000 chromosomes old and I get to be alive at the same time as this

JUST

Post it brah. It's always better to share your sorrows.

>his dad face when

OP here. I was a weak cunt and messaged her. We talked for a few hours and I tried my best to talk some sense into her but she just kept saying the same shit. So fuck that cunt.
Gotta go to the gym to make sick gainz