Hi dad, I'd like you to meet my prom date Jamal

>hi dad, I'd like you to meet my prom date Jamal.

What do?

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you calling me 'dad'?"

"Get off my lawn."

Talk to my daughter about why dating manlets is a bad idea.

>20 years into the future

Orange and black relationships are so rare.

>The official "I date black dudes" haircut

>Huge arms but no tits

>That niggas forehead

Nice front yard though.

my daughter would never date a nigger, plus my rich mountain jew country is too racist for t to happen.

B-but I'm not even married and I don't even remember having children. Wait I've never even had sex and I'm 19. Wait this isn't even my house WHERE THE FUCK AM I AHHHHHHHHHHHH ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY GAINSS FUAARK IMMA KILL U THEN SQUAT YOUR DEAD BODIES BACK GAINS GOBLINS BACK

>my daughter would never date a nigger
Lol.

why do manlets do this?
does their brain seriously tell them this is less awkward than being her height?

ask him about his interests, hopes and dreams and them subtly threaten his life if he ever hurt my daughter

Call the police.

Son, you better have a damned good explanation for dating someone named Jamal. That better be a girl goddamnit.
It's okay if you're gay and I'll eventually be okay with it. But that better be a genetic "cis" girl or I will put my foot in your ass.
I'll still love you son.
But I'm gonna have to beat the shit out of you.

I don't get it? What's the problem?

Why hasn't anyone brought up how shitty that neighborhood looks. That lawn in the background is dying. And telling by her shoes she's one step up from trailer trash. No wonder OP's daughter is dating a nigger manlet

"we don't tolerate google in this house"
seriously though, unless I knew the guy personally and knew what kind of person he is, I would assume he's typical google and I woudl get pretty mad.

*takes Jamal to the side and whispers*
"hey buddy when you're done with my daughter, w-would you be interested in fucking my wife?"

i wouldnt mind my daughter dating kanye

Hahahaha fucking Manlet standing on a Manlet bridge trying to pull a clever ruse.

nigger

>what do?
Put a camera in my daughter's room for the after party.

>tfw this is how my stepsisters are
I feel so bad for my stepdad. He's a genuinely good guy but his retarded bitch of an ex-wife let's the girls have run of the place under her roof. And once they aged out of visitation agreements, he only sees them maybe twice a year at completely separate times.

Makes me glad I can't have children

fpbp

With that attitude your daughter is already fucking 3 niggers gangbang for mentally revenge

Not even out of highschool and she already has her personal slave. Well played, grill.
They'll probably marry and while he earns the money, does everything she wants, just hoping to get his dick wet once a month with the lights off, she gets her gaping asshole sniffed by Tyrone. And cucks + gainsgoblins all around the world applaud her.

"You're coming to the backyard with me Stacey. I have a surprise for you. Fuck off jamal"

v a s e c t o m y b o i s

Cucks detected

>tfw tagging Jamal back on a nightly basis
She sent a pic of my dick to her black ex

Have fun falling for the self sterlization meme.
If you were dumb enough to allow yourself to be talked into doing that do that then you sterilizing yourself is doing humanity a favor.

This is why mother's never say go meet " a short dark man" you end up with a nog-let

You know Vasectomies are reversible, right lad?

I wanna give a big shout out to my homeboy not knowing how a vasectomy works.