Beardgains and gym gains

Beardgains and gym gains.
Both my father and my oldest brother have strong manly beards like sea captains. Im already 25 and still cannot grow a proper beard. If I let it grow it ends up more like a "trailer trash" scruff thats it. And actually the right side doesnt even grow fully in some spots.

Is there anything you can do to get proper beard gains?

i have the exact same problem idk

Minoxidil

No. You just lost the genetic lottery with regards to bears.Only nu-male cuck faggots have beards anyway so it doesn't matter. Just shave

beardlets, when will they learn

you can probably still cultivate one, youre just gonna have to look like shit for a year or so while it grows

OP here. Nice dubs.
Thats a nice thought. Unfortunately my job doesnt really allow beards unless if you look "clean" with it, so it would not allow for a 1 year project... some people can grow them over their 2-3 week holidays and then come to work with it looking good and its OK. Wish I could do that...

who cares about beards?

I'm just turned 27 and have some on my chin, but can't grow full beard or a mustache to save my life.

>I don't really care
>i'm fucking either way

I went to the doc to get my test checked, and I was some points over what's normal for males in my age range.

>just to clarify

same

Worst than not having a decent beard is having an uneven one

I feel for you OP. Fortunately I am not afflicted by your unfortunate condition, but I have friends who are, and they have said daily shaving helps.

I don't know if you are at that stage, but shave regularly. It makes hair grow more quickly and will make your hair grow through more evenly.

From what I gather from my research online, its all genetics (how many follicles you have on your face) and no amount of test will magically make more of them appear...

yeah, I agree.

but as you might know most broscience says: lots of hair = lots of test.

Beardlet here, can confirm daily shaving has made noticeable gains. At the very least I can rock a nice 5 o'clock shadow now.

26 and normal test levels if it matters.

What about that oil for beards? Is it meme? Also there's two theories one that shaving daily will bring better gains the other that some hair folicles will only grow until the other ones are grown to some extent therefore shaving daily does not allow for those to begin growing.

Idk which one is correct.

With every sequential child, they get more estrogen and less testosterone and basically you lost the genetic lottery enjoy being a nu male cuck only younger children will disagree with this

You can't get a decent beard so the ones that can are numale cucks... Sure thing kiddo

What you do is cut some hair from your genital area and rub it on your face. This is not a joke, testosterone is made in the testicles and rubbing sweaty ball hair on your skin makes it more likely to grow hair.

Thinks it's really just number of follicles. Im a first child and I got tons of body hair. Just none on my face.

pretty much what said beards are over rated, i have a huge beard my father had a huge beard , my brother is in his 30s and can only grow a bit on his chin and maybe some sideburns. beards are highly over rated , they fucking itch like crazy when you grow it out, and most beards look like shit unless you spend a lot of time on them. plus when you shave you feel like a little baby faced faggot, altho i wouldn't give up my manly stubble for anything :^)

Beard oil is like hair-gel; it's there to allow sculpting and give a nice smell and glossy look to something that's already there. It's basically just olive oil and a tiny bit of an essential oil for the scent. It doesn't do shit for growth. But when summer hits and the beard starts to itch, beard-oil is a godsend even if it makes you look like a hipster faggot...