I just bought pic-related but don't really know what to do with it, redpill me on cauliflower

I just bought pic-related but don't really know what to do with it, redpill me on cauliflower

Also, food you always buy but end up not knowing what to do with until it goes bad

just cut it into small pieces and roast it with salt and some spices

no need to cook it. Just have one cauliflower on you when you go to school, work or just visiting a friend. It's a great snack for on the go.

Cook it for a long time in a curry

i read about that cauliflower rice stuff, how do i make that, looks tasty af and good way to add volume to food

I believe you just throw it in a food processor for a second or chop it really fine.

no i'm talking about a full califlower. just carry a few in a backpack. nice for travel or just visiting a friend.

Cauliflower is delicious. You can steam it, roast it, fry it, add it to soups or stews, make cauliflower rice or make mashed cauliflower... So many way to cook it, all good.

You break it down like broccoli and you can steam it

boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew

just make sure you cook it before you eat it, dont eat it raw otherwise it will give you stomach trouble like bloating, indigestion and gas.

oh and cauliflower soup is delish

>just bought pic-related but don't really know what to do with it, redpill me on cauliflower
You throw it away, it's a garbage vegetable. Don't waste your money on it again.

Cook it down down down until it's nice and mushy. It's nice with butter if you can allow yourself that luxury.

Quick stir fry with high temp oil like Macadamia or Rapeseed. Chew thoroughly otherwise you will end up with painful (not loud and funny) gas.

Smother in olive oil and 5 hours later it slides out your backside and cleans out your innards.

>do not mix with sweet potato, nor spinach
>you'll be on the commode in 60 minutes, answering the Hall of the Mountain King

Just view it as a white broccoli

Yer killin me smalls.

no need to get fancy - fry it with oil salt and pepper. can throw a broccoli crown in there too. i don't like either of them mushy, so i only cover them for like half a minute to run a bit of heat/steam through. rest of the time it's high heat and open cover until it looks done.

I make the ultimate test booster "smoothie" almost every day. I highly recommend every male who doesn't have a convenient way to consume these ingredients makes this.

One avocado
One orange
1 cup cauliflower/broccoli
One cup of leafy greens (I use spinach)
Some lemon juice for taste
Apple/banana for taste
Some berries for taste

This is not only an amazing meal but contains a lot of test boosting and healthy ingredients. Only thing is it doesn't taste THAT amazing.

I love Cauliflower.

One of my favorites - Cauliflower Buffalo Bites:

Chop cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
Mix 1/2 a cup of flower and 1/2 a cup of water.
Mix cauliflower into batter.
Bake at 450 degrees F. for 15 minutes.

While that's baking, mix 1/4 cup of vinegar (rice vinegar or white vinegar, preferably), 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce (or just salt), 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (sriracha is also good for this).

Mix baked cauliflower into sauce, bake for 3 more minutes.

>no asparagus or brussel sprouts

Your smoothie is objectively shit

Cook in chicken broth, a bit of half and half, and add some salt, mustard. Blend the shit out of it for soup.

Damn that looks fucking tasty.

why is cauliflower so expensive though :(:(:(
Like fucking $2.50 when broccoli is 99¢ :(:(:(

That's a fucking brilliant recipe user, I'm going to have to make this for dinner tonight.

>red pill me on cauliflower

Friend, I don't really think there is a red pill for cauliflower. It's just tasteless veg.

redpill me on cauliflower?.....redpill??? go read a dictionary you cretin.

Search recipe for aloo gobhi on the net

My local fresh market sells Cauliflower for 99cents a head often. Its only expensive at supermarkets because so few people buy it.

Over boil it and add salt, enjoy smelly god tier food.

Eat it raw. The texture is so good

Gather a bunch of other shit and make giardiniera.

You can cook the florets anyway you like.

You can also grind them, cook them, squeeze the water out, combine with one egg and 20g of shredded parmesan, press the shit out of it, bake at 400°F (204°C) for 30 minutes, and have a fake pizza crust.

Or if you don't want pizza, partition into equally-sized balls, press them. You've got cauliflower tortillas.

Makes a big ass fucken mess though.

ive heard you can mash them like potatos. wanted to try it out, but ive never bought cauliflower