I am depressed, help

i am fucking depressed right now Veeky Forums.
i need motivation to not devour a bag of doritos right now, help me

Eating your feelings away is what cucks and female do, go running and reflect on your life instead

What are you depressed about, dude?

DO IT DO IT DO IT

i already did run today

i dont know really, and that is what makes it fucking awful

Oh, then just kys

So you think you're depressed, and probably feel like something is wrong with you, while not knowing what you're depressed about or what's wrong with you.
Have you thought that maybe you're depressed for no reason as in there is no reason in this universe to be depressed, and that by thinking that something is wrong with you you are actually fabricating this illusion called depression?

JUST EAT IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT, DON'T BE A SKELLY FAG YOU NEED TO BE A BIG BOY

Maaaaaan tango cheeseeeeeee i got a 6 bag pack at costco for 5 pounds. Goat

i have some things, for starters i have never had a gf, im a lonely fuck, thinking about going full meal replacement just for the convenience and since i never eat with anyone what is the big deal.

Those are excuses you use to justify your behaviour and outlook on life.
>oh I'm unhappy because I tfwnogf, and am lonely
Have you thought that maybe everyone feels that way too, and that they kind of don't mind those feelings because it makes feeling like a part of something even better?

My man you're thinking backwards here. Having a gf and not being lonely won't change your mindset. That's just what you tell yourself to justify the way you feel.
Instead look at it this way. You are inseparable from the universe, like a wave is inseparable from the ocean. In that sense you are the same as everyone around you.
I you look at a sea shell you'll see not a flawl. It is beautiful and flawless, but let's suppose we are like seashells now, are we going to say that you're not a flawless and beautiful seashell?

Trust me you're not depressed. You're only misguided by your thoughts which aren't your whole existence.
To illustrate this: try being quiet and close your eyes. You'll notice your mind name objects and trail off with thoughts. You can't do anything to change this, so therefore it isn't really "you" as you know it, but is an automatic process or feature of your existance. Much like your beating heart is a process and feature of your existance.
So are your thoughts you? Not at all.

What I'm trying to get at here is that depression is an illusion constructed when we place our centre of gravity in our mind, thinking it to be everything, when it is only a part of the whole beautiful organism that is you.

fucking damn man, that is really motivating.
thank you, saved

Do it and then throw up. Feels good brah.

Np user. A lot of people tend to fall under that depression spell. All it takes is a fresh perspective to shatter it's existance. Which leads you to question whether it ever existed at all.

We're all gonna make it, brah.

im really thankful for your kind words user, i will now go run and think about all of this

Socrates pls go.

>implying running isn't for skeltal cucks
Shoo shoo gain goblin

Alan watts, actually.
Or I prefer user.

Np. Try not to think too hard about it otherwise that defeats the purpose of everything. Haha.

If you need Veeky Forums to motivate you then you aren't going to make it faggot. Throw that shit out and don't buy it again

JUST
DO
IT

this made me laugh, thank you user