Does anyone here NOT want a lambo when their stack moons?

Does anyone here NOT want a lambo when their stack moons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvk18vx-nrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lambo is worst investment

unless you can buy 3 straight from the showroom don't bother

Mate, I'm buying a boat. Lambos are dank memes but a boat is what i'm buying. You can chill out on a boat. Lambo is for showing off. Plus some cunt will probably key it out of jealousy

no way. ill buy a house and thats it, rest goes into more investment

I'd buy a Porsche 918. But only if i was worth 50+ mil

Will just get keyed desu

I just want to live comfortably

probably something practical like an RS3 + reinvest into less volatile shit when I make it

I don't even want a car, fuck driving and fucking doing all the taxes and fuck having to tank and do maintenance shit

Nah...waste of money. Might consider it if I ever became a billionaire. Even then, it's more like a toy than a car I'd actually drive.

possible when you live in a big city.. fucking sucks when you don't.

no, i want a jeep

I want an house and even more money, I'm aiming for yatch money

Lambos are for faggots. Get a real car instead.

I want to hide my wealth and riches. Not declare it to the entire world.

Seriously the only people that buy lambos are people that were born poor and then suddenly became rich.

Sorry to break it to you mate, but a boat isn’t as fantastic an investment as it sounds. Maintenance costs - depending on where you anchor - can be quite substantial. Owning a boat is not unlike owning a vacation home. It only pays off if you use it. A lot.

i literally don't even know what i want. i don't want a big house and i don't care for cars. i won't need that much to provide for my wife and kids

i guess i'd buy an MRI system since they're cool

I don't get the sports car meme. I would just get a big SUV, an escalade or sequoia with all the luxury features and a bland exterior. Ride in comfort and know you won't be fucked up in a crash.

Not lambo, but a porsche

I am buying a Rolls mate.

this

>have le fancy sports car
>killed by accident with a poor

Always been more attractee to Ferraris, lambo is a shit car.

Im buying a raptor and some grade A bum fuck nowhere property. I didnt try making all this money to still live around a bunch of idiots.

Lambo is just a meme. If I ever make it, I will travel everywhere. If I'm buying a car, I'm buying a Tesla.

No lambo just maserati

dgaf about lambos

want a house and rent part of it out. reduce costs, increase income, invest more.

You're all brainlets if you don't want a Tesla.

this, sure the elon musk fanboys are annoying but it's not like every other car manufacturer doesn't have annoying fanboys

after seeing one in person that's the only thing i'd be interested in

engine swap Karmann Ghia- 20-30k for a literal perfect carr

Accumulate property, global population is just going to keep going up.

Do tell. I was thinking about a boat too. You can sail somewhere and live for a couple of months and then move on. Or is that unrealistic?

No one wants a fucking lambo. It is just an expression, user.

I will be a real MAN and buy a hummer

If Im going to drive on energy ultimately powered by hydrocarbons, why dont I just drive a gasoline powered vehicle? Nat gas powered vehicles are going to become a big thing in the next 10 years too. Would take that over an electric car, especially considering how cheap oil is going to be for the near future. These 10k barrel per day pads are being propped up like nothing here in colorado. And they produce 20-30k MCF/day of nat gas. So have fun feeling good about "muh environment" while driving an electric car cucked on charging station infrastructure powered by hydrocarbon fuel.

GTR nismo for me. Lambo is not a bad idea if you've stacked over 5-6 million.

The first think I'd buy with fiat is property. 4-6 properties, rent half them out for passive income. Reward self with GTR and 50k SUV for family. Make sure to offshore all my funds and crypto where divorce courts cannot touch.

Buy my dad a Merc and my sister an SUV.

Lambo is cool but I can see the novelty go away in less than a month.

not really.

actually i would buy something that draws less attention but is still nice looking like the Mazda in pic related for example

Lambos are for fags. Pic related is what a man should be driving

Here's a none retarded post.

not really, i'm not too into imports that cost a shit load on maintenance. a nice 2016 honda accord coupe is more than enough for my wife and i

Hello fellow patrician

I won't even buy a car. I'd get me an amazing bicycle though, maybe 50. And an apartment and live comfortably.

I‘d buy a comfy black 2017 Escalade

I just want a tesla model S

lol thats a little boys car, what are you 15

niggertier shit

get the Escalade truck

i'm buying a bike desu

Honestly I didn't at first but Veeky Forums memed me into it.

I'm all in Link with 70k and if it can hit $5 I will sell it all and pay for taxes plus a lambo.

I was being sarcastic regarding that Hummer

M gettin dis

Teslas are literally the most beta cuck fancy car one can buy, srs.

Lambo thing is a meme and probably the worst first or second car that you can buy, but if I get to be super rich, I'd like a Countach just for the fuck of it. That shit is hot.

It's semi realistic if you're willing to learn a lot. Mooring fees cost, anchoring is dangerous in any bad weather. Navigating is a skill. Don't be the idiot who radios the coast guard cuz his engine died and can't even give his GPS location. You ought to take a course or find a mentor

I'd buy Porsche 928 for showing off to fellow patricians and a Tesla for everyday driving. Lambo is for tasteless retards.

>beta cuck
youtu.be/cvk18vx-nrY

i just want a nice house and be able to give my children a good life

Drag
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""racing"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Natural gas vehicles
HA.
Hundreds of millions have been pumped into easily transported natural gas, and the best we have are pipelines and cryogenic tankers. CNG is a fucking joke, energy density is less than a battery and the thing can explode like a legitimate bomb if punctured.

Electric cars opens the possibility of powering your car off wind, solar, hydro, nuclear, etc. My local power is 30% nuclear and 12% renewable, and year over year that renewable number goes up.

I just want a house. I'd stick a big engine in a 90s jap shitbox and that would do me for a car.

Whats wrong with the Escalade?

>big
>comfy inside for a big guy like me

I‘d get a Porsche or Lambo but i‘m a big guy and don‘t fit inside.

literally niggers, user.. how many niggers shill this shit truck in their rippity-rap music

He’s too rich to give a shit. Look at his brown leather ankle-swingers

I couldn't give a shit about having a nice car. I just wanted a regular old house and to stop being a wagey-mcpoorfag

I want a fast car, but also a luxury sedan
Porsche Panamera or BMW 6 Gran Coupe
(second hand)

Evo for me please.

Then spend your gains on a Gym membership and stop being part of the obesity epidemic.

Me, I don't give a shit about "cool cars" or whatever, just something nice that works and isn't a discount piece of crap.

I'm more interested in a really nice house in a really nice area with no niggers.

Hideous. And it’s a car for 15 year olds.

> big guy (for you)

just get this truck user, don't be a nigger

I'm gonna still live with my mom and just buy as many lambos as I can. Gonna make that bitch wax them before she makes my tendies.

that's it. very nice. classy and strong. I don't know why people want to be in a dinky porsche on an American road.

I‘m not fat just big guy. Also like the Long Version of the Escalade.
Looks cool

if my gains ever reach over 200k USD, I will probably buy a Honda Civic Type R
pic related

Aston Martin DB9

yeah, me
I want a Merc Unimog U400

Hell yeah, I own a 987 Cayman S and would love to step up to a GT4 soon. Plus all GT/RS cars from Porsche are great investments.

The new $293k GT2 RS is already getting listed for $600k...

I would not buy a heavily depreciating car like a Lambo. Collectable/limited exotics are where it's at.

That's a piece of shit, get a Tesla model X or Y instead

I'd rather sleep on a money bed

I plan on putting all of my gains into the vanguard small cap value ETF and collecting dividends and legit yearly gains until I die.

I'll buy a used toyota corolla if my stack moons

Self driving tesla boy. Fucking some. College girl Doggy while my car takes me to the grocery store.

That is my why. That is what I want and need

Lambos are for nigger rap stars, do it like a white man and buy Porsche

ill probably upgrade my 07 civic to one of these bad boys in a year or two

Nah. I'd get a Tesla instead and take advantage of the autopilot.

Aston Martin db11

I don't give a shit about cars

Buying a Mercedes AMG GT S when LINK hits 5 bucks, so next year.

Why? Because the SLS that came before it hasnt depreciated much and the GT S is a much better car, future legendary status.

Also giving my parents a couple dozen g's and buying a quickly appreciating condo from my city (european capital).

Also investing 150k in my brother's idiot proof company (medical), and keeping around 100k in crypto (ICOs and BTC only).

I'm buying a boat and living on it and traveling the earth.

>Not getting Jag f-type
>Only $60,000
>Most women and people who aren't "car guys" are equally impressed with this as a six figure sports car.

hope you're getting the 4wd or enjoy Paul Walkering yourself with the older rearwheel drive death trap

only if I have 25 m usd, minimum

what a fucking nigger vehicle

my jewish stepfather had this

I don't really get the bad reputation of Escalades. i wouldn't get one, but I don't see why they're bad. Now an Escalade with spinners, that's a different story.

This thing will drive through every cuck nigger in the street.

German engineering for me if Electroneum moons